Do you know you can chase those pesky little pimples away in just three days? Aloe vera can help.
Recently I had a massive breakout on my face and it wasn’t a time to start diagnosing the causes of these pimples and after writing a couple of skin care tips for Thrive Naija including a list of things that could be making your skin break out.
I decided to go natural and give Aloe Vera a trial. Surprisingly, in just 3 days, the results were impressive, and you will be surprised to know you only need the gel inside the Aloe Vera and nothing else for this to work.
This might sound impossible to achieve especially if you have used many anti pimples products as I have in the past.
Aloe Vera contains a powerful antioxidant that breaks down melanin, and reduce the supply of oil that clogs pores greatly.
Recommended read: Cystic Acne: Causes, Treatments (5 Cystic Acne Home Remedies)
Practically if you want to lighten your skin a little, you can add honey to it but if you are just getting rid of pimples, then all you need is Aloe Vera and below is how I applied it to get a pimples free face.
How to Get Rid Of Pimples Using Aloe Vera
When these breakouts occur, don’t fret, it may be serious or actually nothing too serious. Take a deep breath and get Aloe Vera to work its magic and here’s all you need to do.
- Clean your face with a face cleanser to help reduce the dirt
- Steam your face after to open up the clogged pores
- Afterward, wipe the gel from the Aloe Vera or you can rub directly to your face
- Gentle massage the gel on every part of your face, especially your cheek and forehead.
- Leave it to dry for 4-5 minutes, then wash with clean water and soap.
- You can repeat the process every day for continuous results.
That’s all you need to maintain a pimples free face. Very simple procedures, you can scratch your face gently, steaming the second day, You could as well use a face cleanser or wash your face before applying the Aloe Vera gel to ensure the Aloe Vera does not irritate your skin.
These are the best facial cleansers you can try especially if you have oily skin.
I’m still in awe of how aloe vera gel smothered my face and drastically removed the pimples. It’s definitely worth a try. If your breakouts are sudden and look serious then you might want to read why am I breaking out on my cheeks?
Want to look good this summer? We’ve got you covered.
- Everyday Summer Beauty Essentials: 8 Lotions, Moisturizers Under $20 to Buy
- Everyday Summer Wellness Essentials: Vitamins & Supplements Under $25 to Buy
- Everyday Summer Skincare Essentials: 13 Sunscreens Under $15 to Buy
Thanks for stopping by, If you do try the aloe vera skin care hack then you should let us know how that goes for you.