Fall just came in and even regardless we thought you’d need to get a few things for yourself, not just cause it is a wonderful time to be alive but we saw these guys and thought for the prices, they’re a complete steal and we’re getting some for ourselves as well.
So we thought, why not share? The prices are perfect so if you are on a budget and yearning for a wardrobe upgrade, this is the post for you.
This long list has everything wearable innit, will ensure your outfits are never boring and always puts you right on top of your style game.
1. A casual, summer, sleeveless tank you can pair with a tight and oversized jacket to wear through winter and summer.
Comes with various colors and impressive addition to your wardrobe, summer would definitely be more fun with it and a tank top paired with jean can never be wrong.
2. A tronet crossbody shoulder bag, you can match with pretty much everything and for days when you have a lot to put in a bag.
Every lady should have a crossbody shoulder bag tuck somewhere in their bag rack, it says a lot about class and it’s in trend too.
3. An essential women’s v-neck, t-shirt for when you want to go casual or feeling playful and want to look effortless and comfortable.
Nothing can go wrong with a nice pair of t-shirts especially v-necks, they are as old as time itself and have a nice way of making you look casual and beautiful at the same time.
4. A women’s sports tennis golf for an active workout, easy athletic yoga apparel, this allows for easy movement during a yoga pose.
For you to have a nice time working out, you do need these sports tennis, also not a bad idea for a run outside.
5. A classic-fit long-sleeve poplin shirt that comes with a single chest pocket and back yoke and it offers quality and very much comfortable.
This shirt did have a nice front pocket to add some splendor to it and can serve a lot of purposes.
6. A short-sleeve sunflower print dress, solid plain maxi dress, suitable for a casual party and could pass for a summer dress too.
It’s simply elegant and also will serve you well on dates or a casual outing with friends.
7. An Adidas Cloudfoam Running Shoe to keep your foot comfortable while you running because honestly, a comfortable running shoe is important.
A running shoe is just what you need for a wardrobe upgrade, it’s just perfect and fitting for all outdoor activity.
8. A lark and Ro women’s camisole top is needed for a cool summer, spending time outdoor would be more fun with it.
A camisole top would really serve you well if you plan to have fun outdoor and it can never be uncomfortable.
9. A classic low mid heels mary jane with just the right amount of pumps and an adorable round toe to complement the look.
Heels are beautiful but sometimes you want just a little pump to give some elegance to your outfit.
10. A striped marled cardigan sweater to keep you cool, comfortable and warm.
A cardigan to keep you cool and also get you wrapped up nicely during winter.
This could never be too much and for winter, just wear your winter jacket on it and you are good to go.
12. A Skechers BOBS from women’s plush-wag party flat for days when you are not so into heels or plumbs.
Time to scrap the heels and pumps for some plush-wag party flat to keep your feet comfortable.
Simple and an interesting choice for your wardrobe.
14. A star vixen women’s sleeveless asymmetrical faux-wrap dress with a fold-over collar you need for a cool hot date.
A wrap dress can not be too much on a classic or casual date.
15. A women’s brushed waffle knit tee and pant in 3 piece pajama set, a one-piece pajama that is never too much.
A pajama is a very important part of the closet and this set is great for a sleepover.
16. An Ella Moss women’s high waist denim mini skirt is just what you need to strut down the street in class and definitely flexible wear you need in your wardrobe.
This is just gorgeous and needed for every season, can even be paired with a tight during winter.
17. A yidarton women’s comfy casual short-sleeve side twist knotted tops, tunic t-Shirts because we do not think t-shirts can ever be too many.
All tops are an important part of a ladies outfits especially a short sleeve top.
18. A good vibe long sleeve waistcoat to make you feel good all day long and sincerely everyone needs a good waistcoat.
A waistcoat is appropriate for every season, not too thick and very comfy.
19. A top handle satchel handbag is the right bag for a fashion lady and practically suits all occasion.
All you need for a casual date would definitely fit into this.
20. A Jessica Simpson comfy faux fur slipper is just the right footwear to prevent slipping around the house, keeps your feet warm and dry too.
A Jessica Simpson faux slipper is needed around the house to keep your feet neat and dry.
We hope you had as much fantastic time as we did shopping, these wears would ensure you have a nice upgrade happening in your choice of outfit, follow us on @thrivenaija, for more fascinating wears and styles you need to look stunning.