Celebrity styles go a long way in fashion world, not only do you get a thing or two to inspire you but they set a new trend that you can’t help but find fascinating, we all get hooked when a new style and design is being introduced and basically this tends to happen for African celebrities every week. Africa is believed to be home to some of the best celebrities fashionistas hence picking a favorite can be a bit tacky.
African celebrities have served us looks that go from casual to hot and dashing and this week Celebthatrock will be featuring a combination of hot and casual.
We have compiled 16 amazing looks we are hooked on for this week and we leave picking favorites to you.
1. Benedicta Gafar Two Piece Short And Blouse Is Quite Facinating
Image: @empress_dictabee // InstagramBenedicta Gafar simple two piece shorts and blouse is causing quite a facinating recation on Instagram, we guess it’s not the outfit itself but the gorgeous way she looks and we must admit that’s a great combination.
2. Mercy Aigbe Pink Hair Is The New Owambe Look
Mercy Aigbe continues to bag the fashionista title every week and that is due to her owambe styles, she keeps them coming every weekend, she is sure setting a trend of hot owambe styles for you to rock every weekend. The outfit did pair nicely with her pink hair.
3. Bonang Matheba Keeps It Hot And Dramatic
Bonang matheba is another gorgeous celebrity that continues to impress us with her a, she keeps it classic and hot, she is one fashion lady when it comes to keeping it sexy and casual which is just perfect for 2020 glam.
4. Toke Makinwa Shows How To Rock A Chinese Outfit
Toke Makinwa keeps her followers on their toes practically every day, she always have something amazing to show case every day and we guess that comes with being a talented OAP and an all occasion fashionista.
5. Mihlali Ndamase Makes A New Fashion Statement
When it comes to African Celebrities who are making a fashion statement, Mihlali Ndamase needs no introduction, she keeps it simple but lovely.
6. Chika Ike Serves It Hot With A Combination Of Crop Top And Rip Jean
Chika Ike is definitely making a a with those ripped jeans and who would have thought a crop top would be this fitting and hot for a ripped jeans either ways, we love this look.
7. Sharon Ooja Makes Fashion Less Dramatic With A Conservative Mini Gown
Sharon Ooja is keeping the drama out but surely slaying with an exotic mini gown, talk about conservative and hot, that’s a wonderful combination no fashion icon wants to ignore.
8. Angel Obasi Is The Style Connaisseur With Sauce
Another fashion designer who keeps creating a new trend is Angel Obasi who is famously known as styleconnausseur, she definitely needs no introduction as her styles speaks well enough for her.
9. Mercy Eke Stuns In A Shirt Dress And Fringe Hairstyle
One of the ex big brother Naija roommates who has been keeping her A fashion game on is Mercy Eke, from simple to elaborate and this is one shirt dress you would like to own and that makeup and hair do is simply gorgeous.
10. Moyo Lawal Keeps It Simple And Stylish
Moyo Lawal is not just making wave as one of the curviest celebrity in Africa but her styles are worthy of a second and a third look.
11. Efia Odo Caramel Skin Sure Looks Great In Yellow
This is what we can term as slaying with an empire gown, Efia Odo is surely making this look effortless and that is a bit rare.
12. Tiwa Savage Looking Stunning In A Micro Gown
Tiwa Savage is giving quite an impressive definition to micro gowns
13. Annie Idibia, White Is The New Fashion Colour
Annie Idibia rarely shows off her styles on Instagram but when she does, you can bet there is something facinating about it and the split gown above is a perfect definition of that.
14. Wema Sepetu In Just The Perfect Conservative Outfit
Wema Sepetu is keeping it conservative this time, she is one diva who can make any style look effortless and she mostly keeps her make up a bit shimmery which we must say pairs nicely with any outfit.
15. Lily Afe Looking Dashing In A Butterfly Sleeve Gown
Tired of a normal cap sleeve or looking for a twist to the normal bell sleeve? Lily Afe sets a new trend with her combination of cap and bell sleeves which seems to form a butterfly sleeve, fashion is mostly about being unapologetic about your design hence we love this look.
16. Diane Yashim Gives A New Definition To Hot
Diane Yashim is looking quite hot in this outfit, just what a bold and daring fashion icon would need to garner attention at any event. Elaborate looks are not mainly to look hot but this can be worn to show off how profound your taste in fashion is.
When it comes to fashion and celebrities, we are finding it quite interesting and these days it only gets better, keeping a new trend and strutting a new style every week never gets old with African celebrities. Which of these celebrities did actually keep it casual and hot? Leave your reply on the comment box below and ensure to follow us on Instagram @ThriveNaija for more style inspiration.
Read more on CelebThatRock:
- CelebThatRock E10: 15 Stunning Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into 2020
- CelebsThatRock E08: 15 Stars We Want You to See This Week
- CelebsThatRock E07: 16 Sizzling Hot Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E06: 18 Cool Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E05: 16 Chic Look From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E04: 17 Styles From Last Week We Stan!!!