Some of the most popular fashion trends today have been inspired by African celebrities and it has gotten even more interesting as influencers are also showing amazing and irresistible styles.
This week’s CelebsThatRock features some of the most unique styles we got on Instagram last week, from their makeup to their fascinating hairstyle, these celebrities are sure going to make 2020 a fashion-filled year.
African celebrities are simply replicating trends they spotted and bringing to their fans to inspire their choice of outfit and we must admit they are doing a good job of bringing jaw-dropping styles and kudos to their designers for making it look fabulous.
Without further ado, below are 17 bold looks from your favorite African celebrities last and we leave picking a favorite to you.
1. Lilly Afe Classic Two Piece Outfit Is Beyond Gorgeous
Lilly Afe needs no introduction in the entertainment industry and really impressing with her taste in fashion, she keeps it simple often, this exotic skirt and blouse wrap is a rare style combination and really fancy, you can have this recreated to be worn to practically any event.
2. Laide Bakare Astonishing Gown With Cape Is Definitely Jaw Dropping
If you are a fan of Laide Bakare then we are sure no introduction is needed, she is one glamour queen we find interesting on and off the screen, her cape mini gown is quite astonishing, kudos goes to her fashion designer as well, this gown is surely going to be making a wave on Instagram for a while.
3. Sarah Langa Street Style HAs Got Just The Right Amount Of Sassiness
Sarah Langa is another fashion icon we can’t get enough of her styles, she keeps her fashion A-game on point and it can be easily recreated with less fuss and hassle.
4. Zynell Zuh Black Split Dress Is Just What A Fashion Icon Needs For An Event
Another African celebrity who has managed to grab our attention this week is Zynell Zuh, the beautiful musician sure knows how to slay in black.
5. Beverly Naya Keeps It Fancy And Simple With A Sleek Straight Gown
Beverly Naya is a fashion diva you can trust to inspire your outfit ideas when it comes to keeping it simple but stylish, fashion is mainly about strutting your chosen outfit with confidence and we must say that can be seen to be delivered in full from Beverly Naya
6. Rita Dominic Looks Dasing In A Half Shoulder A-Line Gown
A half shoulder A-line gown has never looked so amazing as it does on Rita Dominic who is not just a talented Nigerian actress but has an impeccable taste in styles, her design is easy enough for her fans to recreate and usually in trend.
7. Thando Thabethe Keeps It Simple With A Conservative Mini Gown
Thando Thabethe is well known for her bold styles and gives q good impression of fashion, her makeup and styles are just too accurate and fascinating to be ignored.
8. Chioma Goodhair Fringe Design Makes The Best Wedding Outfit
Thinking of a unique style you can wear to a wedding well that can be easily sorted with this amazing fringe style from Chioma Goodhair, she is obviously a fashionista with a difference and an impeccable taste in styles.
9. Bukola Adeeyo Radiant Look Leaves No Stone Untouched
From her gorgeous fringe black dress to that beautiful bag and makeup, Bukola Adeeyo sure leaves no stone untouched.
10. Blue Mbombo Bold And Daring White Gown Keeps The Drama Out
Blue Mbombo has always been known to keep her styles bold and daring if you have a thing for sexy and fancy then Blue Mbombo would be the fashion diva for that, the white net dress above is simple but obviously elegant.
11. Hamisa Mobetto Shows How To Pair A Red Lip And A Jean Jumpsuit
Hamisa Mobetto style combination is what captured our attention, she is another fashionista who keeps it simple but worthy of practically any event.
12. Bonang Matheba Exotic Dress Makes An Unapologetic Fashion Statement
Bonang Matheba is beautiful and her taste in fashion is quite enviable, her combination is lovely and if you are in search of the perfect celebrity to inspire you in bold and daring outfits, she would be the best bet.
13. Beverly Osu Looks Glamorous In Sleeveless Red Jumpsuit
Talking about glamour, Beverly Osu is surely giving that a new definition, her shimmery makeup looks great on that shiny jumpsuit.
14. Lerato Kgamanyane Flay Gown Gives You A Maximum Confident Look
If you want to feel and look confident then we recommend trying Lerato Kgamanyane look for the right amount of class and this is just the kind of outfit you want to be caught rocking this 2020.
15. Inidima Okojie
Inidima Okojie has been impressing us with her simple style and she would never cease to woe us with her unique style and class, her designer definitely deserves some accolade. This is one gorgeous outfit that suits any owambe party you have for the weekend.
African celebrities are no slack when it comes to fashion and we must admit there is always a thing or two to spark some inspiration and kick your next style idea in motion and every style worn every week seems to be setting an interesting trend we can’t help but love however as always we leave deciding favorites celebrity look to you. Which of the look is your favorite? We would love to know in the comment box below and do ensure to follow us on Instagram @ThriveNaija to get updated on more trendy celebrity styles.
Read more on CelebThatRock and fashionista with styles:
- 17 Fashionistas With African Roots You Should Follow On Instagram
- CelebsThatRock E12: 16 Enviable Casual Styles To Inspire You
- CelebsThatRock E11: 16 Looks That Passes As Casual And Hot
- CelebsThatRock E10: 15 Stunning Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into 2020
- CelebsThatRock E08: 15 Stars We Want You to See This Week
- CelebsThatRock E07: 16 Sizzling Hot Styles From Last Week