Why is my face breaking out all of a sudden?
The skin is one of the most sensitive organs of the body and when it is not getting enough vitamins and minerals or proper care it breaks out making it all wrinkle and unhealthy.
A beautiful skin goes a long way in making you feel confident when you go out so it definitely needs to be taken care of. When treating the skin it is also advisable to know the causes and how to avoid them.
Does Knowing the source of the skin problem helps?
Yes, it does.
knowing the causes of skin irritations like acne, pimples, eczema, and other skin problems can help you learn to avoid them and also seek a solution to it. Having unclear skin can be really embarrassing and awkward especially when you have to go out in public.
The skin breaking out can really be a source of concern and we have listed some factors that might be responsible for that.
1. Unhealthy Environment
Change of environment or an unhealthy environment can cause your skin to break out like crazy.
The environment plays a key role in the general well-being of the skin. Living in an unhealthy environment exposes the skin to some chemicals that irritate it. Uneven skin tone has been known to arise as a result of too much chemical radiation on the skin.
- Steer clear of a dusty and chemical-infused environment.
- Wash your face with CLEAN water and always keep them moisturized and take a bath after a long sweaty day to avoid the bacteria’s from your sweat digging up pores on your skin.
- Try to cover up skin parts that might get easily irritated when outside, like the use of face-caps to protect your forehead
2. Unhealthy Diet
An unhealthy diet can be very harmful to the skin. Lots of not so good food can be tempting and at the same time, it can be harmful to our organs as well.
Do you know that some foods are bad for your eyes? That aside here are a couple of things to do on the diet side to make your skin stay fresh and healthy.
- Try to eat as many vegetables as you can
- Stay clear of foods that contain too much groundnut oil as they can cause the skin to fold.
- Consume as many fruits as possible most especially ones that contain antioxidants to aid the skin to age gracefully.
3. Some Make-up Products Can Be Harmful To Your Skin
There might be a confusion about which skin type you have and the perfect make-up for it and also some make-up products can be a source of irritation to your skin due to some ingredient used in making them
Take note of the following to avoid being a victim of bad products.
- Use only make-up product meant for your skin tone
- Avoid too many makeups if you are going into hot weather. The sun can be really harsh on the skin which can lead to sunburn.
- Ask an expert opinion before buying your makeups.
- Make sure to identify the particular ingredients that irritate your skin so you can watch out for them when buying your makeups.
There is one other thing on this list and that is dryness. The skin tends to get dehydrated too, most especially when we spend too much time in the sun. When the skin is too dry it causes depletion which leads to wrinkles and sagging skin so it is advisable to drink a lot of water.’
- If you do not want wrinkles and sagging skin, drink up.
- Exfoliate to help remove the dead skins and dirt that create pores on your skin and do not over wash that might leave it too dry and itchy.
- Apply moisturizer to your skin with gentle and firm strokes.
- Make sure your hands are clean, Our hands pick up a lot of dirt easily so it is advisable to wash our hands before applying anything on the skin.
Obtaining a flawless skin can be archived by nearly anyone if the breakout problems are properly identified and quickly addressed.
To learn more about how to keep a glowing and healthy skin be sure to check out our post on steps to take to get clear and healthy skin and you should try this moisturizing cream if you have dry skin.
Get deeper insights on this why am I breaking out on my cheeks?