Waist training has its own set of core exercises for a healthy posture, body shape, and the spinal cord.
Women with a strong desire for a perfect body shape often have excess fat around their waist to deal with. Exercise has proven to be the healthiest way to go about getting that perfect body shape.
With a minimum of twice a week for a month, consistently, you can reach your goal. Waist training exercises are a very healthy way to eliminate fats around your waistline, strengthen and tighten your abdominal muscles and also make your spine stronger.
Waist trimming among many other exercises enhances flexibility, helps burn belly fat rapidly.
With your rectus abdominis tightened and your oblique and midsection firm, It eliminates the visibility of stretch marks. Here are some quick and flexible waist training techniques to help trim and sculpt out a perfect tiny waist for you.
1. Donkey Kicks
Is a simple but effective exercise that targets the glutes and waistline. Donkey kicks strengthen your lower back and glutes. The upward-driving kicks, performed from a hands and knees position, target your waistline as well as your glutes to help you master a firm posture.
It also strengthens your back and also works your hamstrings, hips, and core. The weight of your legs provides resistance to strengthen these muscles around your back and waistline as you push up against the downward force of gravity.
Combine a set of donkey kicks with the set of exercise below.
Donkey kicks steps
- Get on all fours on the mat (hands under shoulders, knees under hips).
- Keeping right knee bent 90 degrees, flex right foot and lift knee to hip level.
- Lower your knee without touching the floor; lift again.
Do 15 reps of these then Switch legs, and repeat.
2. Oblique Twist
The oblique is the muscles located along the sides of the abdominal walls.
These muscles are responsible for side bending and waist twisting moves. Working on the obliques helps to sculpt and cinch the waist, tone the abdominal walls and tighten the midsection.
Get rid of those excess fats around your obliques and your waistline and see your body fantasy come true.
Oblique Twist Steps:
- stand up flat footed.
- Create a vacuum in your stomach by breathing in and out with your stomach, not your chest.
- As you breath out your stomach reduces that’s how you create a vacuum then hold your abdominal wall muscles as tight as you can.
- place your right-hand fingers at the side of your head.
- Take your right knee up while bending to touch it with your elbow.
Don’t be scared to breathe slightly. Do this 15 reps, switch side.
3. Side Plank Leg Raise
Side plank leg raise is simple but burning exercise that burns out fat along your oblique and stretches them at the same time. While this exercise helps you to sculpt out that perfect tinny waist, your shoulder, and your thigh gets a great workout too.
Side Plank Leg Raise Steps
- Lie on one the right side of your body in a mat.
- Raise and support your upper body with your right elbow and place your left hand slightly on your left waist.
- Fold your right knee to a 90° point with your right side hip resting on the floor.
- Push your hips upwards as your right oblique muscles contracts.
Do this 10 reps and switch side. Don’t let your hip touch the floor until reps are completed.
4. Russian Twist
A toned midsection of your waistline can be hard to achieve unless you’ve got the right mix of exercise and diet. While exercise alone won’t carve out a small waist with six packs, the Russian twist can help.
Coupled alongside a healthy diet and solid workout routine, exactly what we’ve put together for you, this core-carving exercise is just what’s needed to make your abs smaller.
This exercise burns fat on your stomach and oblique, Your lower back too is strengthened due to the position of your back during the exercise. The seated Russian twist strengthens the oblique muscles on the sides of the abdomen, giving you a smaller waist.
A strengthened abdominal muscle helps to prevent slouching and also get a good posture.
Russian Twist Steps
- Sit up on a mat.
- Fold your legs halfway and raise them off the floor a bit.
- With your hands folded around your stomach level, twist from side to side. Twist as far to each side as you can. Make sure you don’t put to much strain on your lower back as you twist.
If you feel much pressure on your lower back, simply adjust your position just a bit until it feels more comfortable. Do 20 reps, each side.
5. Side Plank Crunches
Side Plank Benefits your side abdominal muscles.
Not only is it a killer core exercise, but planks help tone your shoulders, obliques, and legs from heel to hip.
This move also strengthens the deep muscles of your low back which is your waist, so it can help to stop lower-back pain. It burns and calves out the fat between your ribs and hip bone i.e your internal and external oblique muscles, giving you a small shaped waist, good posture, and a strong back.
Side Plank Crunches Steps
- Begin in a side elbow plank with your left elbow down and your right hand behind your head.
- Keeping your torso stable and your waist lifted, bring your right leg up toward your shoulder to lightly tap your right elbow.
- Lengthen your right leg back to the starting position to complete one rep.
These waist training exercises are not all you need to achieve a tinier waist. What you eat, your diet matters most of the time to eat healthier for all the right reasons (this one included).
If you’re really serious about training your waist even faster then you should take a look (buy) one of the best waist trainers we reviewed for 2019. They have very high ratings on Amazon and usually gets the job done.
Remember, Exercise. Diet, a waist trainer. These three will help you achieve a tiny waist in a short period of time.