Africa magic viewer’s choice award is an annual accolade presented by Multichoice recognizing outstanding performance and achievement in television and film. This is the biggest African movie/TV series award and celebrities are anticipated to turn up looking all gorgeous and each with its own unique personal style and 2020 AMVCA awards was no exception, starting from the host, Ik Osakioduwa and Abdi Rabar who was looking elegant and their impeccable taste in fashion were interesting.
The red carpet event is the 7th edition of one of the most anticipated award show in Africa and the award wasn’t the only thing that was anticipated, the glamorous design and combination leave viewers in awe and no one could keep quiet about how each of their favorite celebrities wore to the red carpets.
All the celebrities brought their fashion A-game to the event and we have compiled a list of these celebrities for you, no words could qualify most of these styles yet hence we leave justice to you.
Celebrities Who Looked Hot At The Red Carpet, AMVCA Awards 2020.
The glitz and the glamour from the AMVCA awards would always be remembered as the amazing dress from each celebrity is literally hot. There seems to be a contest going on as each of these celebrities looks to have outdone themselves however without further ado, below are some of the breathtaking looks from last night.
1. Mercy Eke Outfit Did Lit Up The Red Carpet Last Night (Won Best Dressed Female Award)
Mercy Eke, who is well known as Lamborghini diva has managed to impress again, she did bag the best dressed female award and we say congratulations to her, her styles have always been enviable and classy.
2. Toyin Abraham Looks Quite Dashing In An Elaborate Ball Gown
This is definitely new amazing twerk to a ball gown, she also bags an award last night and we are super in awe of that amazing ball gown, not everyone could pull a look like that.
3. Funke Akindele Keeps Her Personal Enviable Style Glowing As Always
Funke Akindele is one of the most enigmatic Nollywood actress and her taste in style has only seemed to get better, she usually keeps it simple but this time, it is as elaborate as it can get with more glamour to stun last at the red carpet and she did get an award too. Congratulations.
4. Cynthia Nwadiora Gives Nature Something Classy With Her Green Dress
Cynthia Nwadiora is well known as ceec and we think she needs no introduction, she is classy and her green outfit is going to be in trend for a very long time.
5. Nana Akua Addo Dramatic Sleeve Dress Is Quite Charming
Nana Akua Addo is another pretty diva that has decided to go with a stylish impeccable style and we love it, quite elegant too.
6. Dakore Egbuson Sleeveless A-line Gown Is Worthy Of A Second And A Third Look
Dakore Egbuson keeps it top-notched every time and fascinating is another word to describe her styles, black is might just be the new color.
7. Diane Russet Fashionable Look Might Just Set A New Trend
Diane Russet looks really adorable in that look and quite flattering to her shape and if you ever need an elegant look, her styles might be a perfect inspiration.
8. Adunni Ade Never Hesitates To Keep Her Styles Elegant And Fancy
Adunni Ade style is definitely going to be talked about for a long while, this is a new twist to an empire design and she wears it well as expected.
9. Alex Asogwa One Hand Conservative Sleeve Compliments Her Gown And Look Perfectly
Alex Asogwa is well known as Alex unusual and she is also one well known for her classic styles, she keeps her styles with less drama and this is no exception.
10. Nancy Isime Slays In Most Astonishing Fringe Dress Ever Seen
Nancy Isime’s personal style for the AMVCA award is completely lit and if you ever wonder how a fringe could beautiful a dress then you have it on this beautiful diva.
11. Ini Dima Okojie Keeps It Dramatic And Lovely
Ini Dima Okojie is another diva with an interesting taste in styles, she keeps it dramatic and fun, something every fashion enthusiast will find worthy.
12. Adesua Etomi Elegant Outfit Will Surely Be Setting An Interesting Trend
Instagram is still in awe with this glamorous look, Adesua Etomi has decided to keep it simple but fascinating and this is one look that isn’t going anywhere soon.
13. Sola Sobowale Reminds Us What A Fashion Queen Of All Time She Is
Sola Sobowale has been in the movie industry for years and her enviable fashion game has only gotten better, this is a really beautiful style and worth taking a peg or two from.
14. Symply Tacha Gives A New Look To Green And We Love It
Symply tacha looks absolutely gorgeous in that outfit and we must admit green does look good on her.
15. Iyabo Ojo Ball Gown Outfit Is Just Too Beautiful Beyond Description
Iyabo Ojo is another queen of fashion that needs no introduction, her styles are simply stunning and give every fashion enthusiast something worth replicating,
16. Bisola Aiyeola Strawberry Look Is Amazing And Worth Replicating
Bisola Aiyeola look all glittering and superb with not just her outfit but her makeup is quite interesting too.
17. Lilly Afe Exotic Outfit Gets Jaw Dropping
Lilly Afe style can be described as keeping it in check but quite interesting and we love how elegant and easy to replicate the style is.
18. Boity Thumelo Slit Is Obviously Going To Stand Out
There were so many amazing slit dress at the red carpet but Boity Thumelo slit dress seems to be standing out and the queen style is showing off her gorgeous curves.
19. Toke Makinwa Slays As Always In Blue Slit Gown
Toke Makinwa remains a fashion diva at all times and this is no exception, she slays with just the right amount of class and struts the red carpet with confidence as always.
20. Beverly Naya Dramatic Tub Dress Leaves No Stone Untouched
Beverly Naya Never ceases to amaze with her styles, this is quite dramatic but worth every new trend you could think of and if you are into dramatic and elegant then this deserves a thumbs up.
21. Toni Tones Keeps It Low With A Tub Gown With Net Fringe
Toni Tones is a fashion icon you can be sure won’t disappoint, her purple outfit pairs nicely with her makeup and that style can never go wrong on a red carpet.
22. Bellinda Effah Outfit Compliments Her Hair Perfectly
Belinda Effah outfit is not the only thing that has gotten out attention but her high bun hairdo is making a big wave, kudos to the beautiful actress as she slays effortlessly with that hairstyle.
23. Venita Akpofure Outfit Is Making An Interesting Wave On Instagram
Image: @Veezeebaybeh // InstagramVenita Apkofure design is one of a kind, from her attached sleeve to that dramatic slit, she keeps a combination of everything fashionable and you can’t help but love it.
24. Elma Mbadiwe Keeps The Imagination To Minimal
Elma Mbadiwe leaves more to be imagined and this is another style you can easily replicate, it’s lovely and fitting for any kind of elaborate event.
25. Bimbo Ademoye Looks Classy And Practical Just Like A Fashion Queen
Bimbo Ademoye might have kept it less dramatic but that did not stop this outfit or look from looking lovely and kudos to the designer.
26. Afoluwake Agbakeye Keeps It Simple But Trendy
Afoluwake Agbakeye’s simple look is creative and quite beautiful, easy to replicate too.
27. Uru Ekegbng Outfit Is Fitting For Any Kind Of Elaborate Event
Uru Eke outfit is worth a second look and does compliment her makeup and that outfit is worth setting a trend.
28. Mercy Aigbe Outfit Compliments Her Plain Nude Makeup And She Looks Like A Queen As Always
Mercy Aigbe needs no introduction when it comes to fashion, she is mostly referred to as the queen of fashion and her look at the AMVCA Award is definitely making that very true.
29. Sharon Ooja Stuns In An Elegant Gown
Sharon Ooja is giving her fans something hot and daring this time, she looks stylish and that outfit did flatter her figure.
30. Beverly Osu Doll Look Is Amazing And An Interesting Fashion Piece
Beverly Osu’s look is not just creating a fashion masterpiece but it’s really lovely and that hair makes her stand out and it also compliments her outfit giving her a barbie look.
31. Lota Chukwu Glittering Dress Is Definitely Elegant And Fashionable
Lota Chukwu looks quite stunning and that dress of hers is not just lovely but suitable for all kinds of events. She is another fashion diva that never disappoints with her choice of outfit.
32. Idia Aisien Gives Crop Top A New Trend And White Does Look Good On Her
Idia Aisien combined crop top with a wavy wrap empire frock and this is another look that is going to set a trend, white seems to be the new fashion color. Her styles are unapologetic and she struts down the red carpet in class and style.
Apart from the wins that were anticipated at the AMVCA red carpet award, the enviable outfit was an interesting part of the award night and it’s definitely going to be talked bout for a very long time. African Celebrities brought their fashion A-game to the red carpet and served us out with their different perspectives concerning fashion and although not all of these styles are going to be easy to replicate a few twists can inspire your own style idea.
Which of these red carpet look do you find to be the easiest to replicate? Leave us a reply in the comment box below and follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija for more style inspiration.
Read more on fashion and celebrities:
- CelebsThatRock E17: 16 Fashion Forward Celebs From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E16: 20 Fashionable Look On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock: E18: 20 Easy To Replicate Styles From Last Week
- What to Wear to a Wedding: 20 Outfit Ideas That Will Inspire You
- 17 Fashionistas With African Roots You Should Follow On Instagram
- The Most Beautiful Gowns Celebs Wore to The 92nd Oscars Award