Nothing to wear or you are probably bored of your usual flowing gowns? Then we think it’s time to spice up your outfits and what better way to try than going for chain belt outfits, creativity keeps getting better in the fashion world nad trust us at thrivenaija to bring you the trendiest outfit ideas.
The 2000’s styles are back with a unique styling you definitely want to be part of, it’s quite refreshing to create something new and modern with chain belts.
Here are 17 cool chic ways to rock chain belts and stand out with a difference, go bold with colors and remember a chain belt is one of the best ways to break up a tonal look
Table of Contents
- 17 Chain Belt Outfit Ideas to Try Now
- 1. With A Mini Gown To Look Classic
- 2. Paired With A Shirt Dress For An Evening Date
- 3. Jean On Jean For A Top Notch Look
- 4. Drap Over Shorts With Blazer To Look Casual And Formal
- 5. Keep Your Blazer Looking Stylish With A Love Chain Belt
- 6. Up Your Fashion Game By Pairing A Chain Belt With Large T-Shirt And Three Quater Trouser
- 7. Wear Over An A-line Gown For The Market
- 8. Wear With An Office Trouser To Get You Ready For Winter
- 9. Tiny Roll Chain Belt On Jumpsuit To Make A Difference
- 10. Straight Chain Belt On Boot Cut For The Office
- 11. Match It With A Mini Shirt Dress For A Wedding Look
- 12. Round-Up Your Formal Suit With A Medi Chain
- 13. Brighten Up The Christmas Spirit With This Gorgeous Outfit
- 14. Pair Chain Belt Over A Raglan Mini Gown For A Party Look
- 15. Go With A Street Style And A Hip Belt
- 16. Keep It Feminine With A Sweater And Chain Belt On Your Side Split Skirt
- 17. Oversized Shirt With Long Chain Belt For A Casual Date
17 Chain Belt Outfit Ideas to Try Now
1. With A Mini Gown To Look ClassicSource: Kylie Jenner
Staying sleek requires keeping it simple sometimes, kylie Jenner did make that outfit look even more glamorous and dashing, all you need is a simple mini gown to pair with a smooth chain belt and you are good to go, this can go with sneakers or heels.
2. Paired With A Shirt Dress For An Evening Date
Fashion can only get better especially when it comes to how to style gowns with chain belts, most ladies wouldn’t like a free shirt dress hence why there is a chain belt so you can tuck it in conveniently.
3. Jean On Jean For A Top Notch Look
Jean on jeans is quite an interesting style and currently in trend and all you need to spice it up, even more, is gold chain belts at the waist and you are good for practically any kind of occasion.
4. Drap Over Shorts With Blazer To Look Casual And Formal
Nothing beats looking all casual and formal at the same time, this can simple be for a dinner date or a casual party but the chain belt would be making all the difference.
5. Keep Your Blazer Looking Stylish With A Love Chain Belt
Seek out a simple facinating style that you can easily pull off like a balzer on a simple floral gown, the belt can be used on the gown alone as well.
6. Up Your Fashion Game By Pairing A Chain Belt With Large T-Shirt And Three Quater Trouser
Another interesting way you can wear a chain belt is to casually add it to a shirt and trouser and you did be setting a new trend.
7. Wear Over An A-line Gown For The Market
reativity should not be limited, chain belt doesn’t have to be dramatic, just enough to make you comfortable and set a new trend in the fashion world.
8. Wear With An Office Trouser To Get You Ready For Winter
Office trousers can be boring with nothing nice to pair it with but that would definitely change the boring look and spice it up with glamour.
9. Tiny Roll Chain Belt On Jumpsuit To Make A Difference
Just like you do not want your office trouser to look boring, the same applies to a plain one-piece jumpsuit, a chain belt will stand out in it and make all the difference for you.
10. Straight Chain Belt On Boot Cut For The Office
Another elegant way to make your office outfit less boring.
11. Match It With A Mini Shirt Dress For A Wedding Look
Attending a wedding with a simple mini shirt dress, then it’s vital to add something that stands it out to it and the perfect go for is a sleek chain belt, you can easily go for sneakers or heels with this outfit.
12. Round-Up Your Formal Suit With A Medi Chain
Above is how to look fabulous to a formal party with less drama, it’s classic and elaborate.
13. Brighten Up The Christmas Spirit With This Gorgeous Outfit
To make your winter outfit look more fascinating, add a pair of maxi belt chain to it, this look has been listed as the top outfit ideas for chain belt.
14. Pair Chain Belt Over A Raglan Mini Gown For A Party Look
Keep it light with a raglan gown but fascinating with a belt chain.
15. Go With A Street Style And A Hip Belt
Nothing can go wrong when a chain belt is being paired with a street style, in fact, this look has always been considered comfortable and the height of fashion.
16. Keep It Feminine With A Sweater And Chain Belt On Your Side Split Skirt
A penciled split skirt is one of the most timeless silhouettes in fashion and there are many ways to wear it, one of which includes a sweater top and robe chain belt to make it even more stylish.
17. Oversized Shirt With Long Chain Belt For A Casual Date
Belts are classified according to outfits, but chain belts are usually paired over any kind of outfits, the shirt dress is one of the most favored ones and this is due to how elegant it tends to make it look especially an oversized shirt dress like the one above.
A chain belt is a style that can only get better with different outfits to wear it with, there are lots’ of chain belts you can experiment with or go for practically anyone you find fashionable as the most interesting thing about belt chain is that you can always find an outfit to go with it.
Which of these chain belt outfit ideas do you find most fascinating? Leave us your answer in the comment section and follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija for more fashion tips.