ThriveNaija is your daily source of health, beauty, and style inspiration. We’re a team of motivated youngsters and professionals dedicated to creating content to help you live well and look good while you live your life to the fullest.
Want to join the team?
Right now, we’re running fully remote with team members in more than 5 different countries and are always looking for the smartest people driven by our mission to join us in creating awesome content.
SIDE NOTE: These are FEMALE-ONLY roles we have right now, as 100% of our content are FEMALE-ORIENTED topics. If this isn’t you, Please CHECK back for when we have new roles that fit you.
Vacancies right now!!!
Social media coordinator
We are looking for a Full-time social media coordinator to handle all our social media accounts on different platforms. The ideal candidate would be familiar with the kind of content we write and publish, knows how social media works and isn’t afraid to try new things.
You should have had some experience handling either your social media pages or on behalf of a brand or company. You are expected to have basic design knowledge with Canva or Photoshop tools.
You should be familiar with social media tools like Buffer, and Tailwindapp (we can give you some pointers).
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Requirements for this role
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
Remote — Must reside in Lagos, Nigeria.
Hiring – Beauty, Lifestyle Content Writer
We are looking for a full-time beauty/Lifestyle editor with experience in publishing media and knows their way around WordPress. You’ll help further our cause to find great ideas around fashion and beauty, write and edit articles to make sure they’re up to standard, and create new pieces that attract our target audience.
Good Vibes is important.
You should have a laptop or a desktop computer, have written and published a few articles for the web, and be 100% free to work remotely as it’s a full-time job.
- Develop a publishing strategy that works.
- Create a roundup of important events in a day.
- Create new pieces that would interest our target audience.
- Inspect and edit till the publishing stage other articles submitted.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Some experience with managing WordPress.
- A laptop/computer and basic infrastructures like regular power supply and Internet data.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Remote, Full time.
We’re hiring for a full graphics designer role to make our design dreams across our suite of brands come through. You’ll work with our social media and content teams to help create stunning visuals for our brands.
We’ll consider canvas skills 🙂
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Basically, why you think you’re suitable for the job and some of your previous work?
We offer free health insurance to all our employees.
See you on the other side.