ThriveNaija is your daily source of health, beauty, and style inspiration. We’re a team of motivated youngsters and professionals dedicated to creating content to help you live well and look good while you live your life to the fullest.
Want to join the team?
Right now we’re running fully remote with team members in more than 5 different countries and are always looking for the smartest people who are driven by our mission to join us in creating awesome content together.
Vacancies right now!!!
We are looking for a Full-time social media coordinator to handle all our social media accounts on different platforms. The ideal candidate would be someone who’s familiar with the kind of content we write and publish, knows how social media works and isn’t afraid to try new things.
You should have had some experience handling either your social media pages or on behalf of a brand or company. You are expected to have basic designing knowledge either with tools like Canva or Photoshop and should be familiar with social media tools like Buffer, Tailwind (we can give you some pointers).
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Requirements for this role
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills.
Remote — Must reside in Lagos, Nigeria.
Hirin g – News/ Lifestyle Editor We are looking for a full-time News/Lifestyle editor who has experience in publishing media and knows their way around WordPress. Your job would be to compile the most important news events of the day, edit articles to make sure they’re up to standard, and create new pieces that attract our target audience.
Good Vibes is important. You should have a laptop or a desktop computer should have written and published a few articles for the web and 100% free to work remotely as it’s a full-time job as well. Job Description Develop a publishing strategy that works. Create a roundup of important events in a day. Create new pieces that would interest our target audience. Inspect and edit till publishing stage other articles submitted. Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization Hire and train others on the team Provide constructive feedback. Job Requirements Some experience with managing WordPress. A laptop/computer and basic infrastructures like regular power supply and Internet data. Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research Excellent multitasking skills Critical thinker and problem-solving skills Team player Good time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills. Job Type: Remote, Full time.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials or to sound serious, your CV. Basically why you think you’re right for the job and some of your previous works.
Note: We’d prefer you’re female for this role.
See you on the other side.