ThriveNaija is your daily source of health, beauty, and style inspiration. We’re a team of motivated youngsters and professionals dedicated to creating content to help you live well and look good while you live your life to the fullest.
Want to join the team?
Right now we’re running fully remote with team members in more than 5 different countries and are always looking for the smartest people who are driven by our mission to join us in creating awesome content together.
Vacancies right now!!!
Hiring – News/ Lifestyle Editor
We are looking for a full-time News/Lifestyle editor who has experience in publishing media and knows their way around WordPress. Your job would be to compile the most important news events of the day, edit articles to make sure they’re up to standard and create new pieces that attract our target audience.
Good Vibes is important.
You should have a laptop or a desktop computer should have written and published a few articles for the web and 100% free to work remotely as its a full-time job as well.
- Develop a publishing strategy that works.
- Create a roundup of important events in a day.
- Create new pieces that would interest our target audience.
- Inspect and edit till publishing stage other articles submitted.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Some experience with managing WordPress.
- A laptop/computer and basic infrastructures like regular power supply and Internet data.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Job Type: Remote, Full time.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your credentials or to sound serious, your CV. Basically why you think you’re right for the job and some of your previous works.
Note: We’d prefer you’re female for this role.
See you on the other side.