ThriveNaija is your daily source of health, beauty, and style inspiration. We’re a team of motivated youngsters and professionals dedicated to creating content to help you live well and look good while you live your life to the fullest.
Want to join the team?
Right now we’re running fully remote with team members in more than 5 different countries and are always looking for the smartest people who are driven by our mission to join us in creating awesome content together.
Vacancies right now!!!
Hiring – Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a semi-full time social media coordinator to handle all our social media accounts on different platforms. The ideal candidate would be someone who’s familiar with the kind of content we write and publish, knows how social media works and isn’t afraid to try new things.
You must also have good vibes.
You should have had some experience handling either your social media pages or on behalf of a brand or company. You are expected to have basic designing knowledge either with tools like Canva or Photoshop and should be familiar with social media tools like Buffer, Tailwind (we can give you some pointers).
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define the most important social media KPIs
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others on the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Requirements for this role
5 months yearsof experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
How to apply
Send an email to [email protected] with your credentials or to sound serious, your CV. Basically why you think you’re right for the job and some of your previous works.
See you on the other side.