Welcome to the first volume of #thrivenaijacelebs where we’ll be featuring the most beautiful and best-dressed celebrities (Mostly female, you know? Because when she’s winning, we’re all winning).
In this series of post, you’ll discover what your favorite celebrities from all around the world especially Africa wore and to what event.
It promises to be an exciting ride as we intentionally follow these guys everywhere they go and pick out the best to inspire your own outfits, help you create your own style and get to read more goodies about your celebrity crush and what they’ve been up to.
Ready to get started on this ride? #ThriveNaijaCelebs publishes every Monday so be sure to return here or follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija to get the best and latest.
Table of Contents
- 1. Dakore Egbuson At The Wonder Women Award
- 2.Chidinma At An Owanbe
- 3. Mimi Onalaja At Her Brother’s Wedding
- 4. Sharon Ooja Celebrating Teda Abdu Wedding
- 5. kehinde Bankole And Twin Birthday
- 6. Doctorridia At Her Father’s Burial
- 8. Ink Eze, Bridesmaid At A Wedding
- 8. Osas Ighodaro At Wash Gala 2019
- 9. Marsai Martin At An Award Event
- 10. Beverly Naya At Mo Abudu’s Daughters Wedding
See the list below 🙂
1. Dakore Egbuson At The Wonder Women Award
Dakore Egbuson is definitely stunning in that cape outfit and we are sure she is worth a notch in the fashion category.
2.Chidinma At An Owanbe
Chidinma sure knows how to impress, The glowing color of the aso ebi outfit sure do that glowing skin of her’s justice, not to talk of the fabulous style. We bet she had a nice weekend.
3. Mimi Onalaja At Her Brother’s Wedding
As the sister to the groom, she looks awesome in that outfit, all the glitter’s have her looking splendid as well.
4. Sharon Ooja Celebrating Teda Abdu Wedding
This beautiful Actress will surely have everyone attention on her at the wedding, the dress is really amazing and should be rocked by you lovers of fashion.
5. kehinde Bankole And Twin Birthday
The gorgeous actress had her birthday with her twin over the weekend and that is a splendid outfit. We say a happy birthday to her and her twin.
6. Doctorridia At Her Father’s Burial
Idia Aisien has a unique sense of dressing and was apparent this weekend and we give our heartfelt condolences on her father’s dismiss.
8. Ink Eze, Bridesmaid At A Wedding
Being a fashion icon herself, she definitely knows how to rock that aso ebi.
8. Osas Ighodaro At Wash Gala 2019
She looks glamorous in that outfit and we are she rocked the event perfectly.
9. Marsai Martin At An Award Event
This gorgeous African American actress will have jaws dropping at the Naacp image award over the weekend. Never doubt that style.
10. Beverly Naya At Mo Abudu’s Daughters Wedding
Beverly Naya should have an accolade for the flawless way she rocked that dress,perfect, fabulous wedding attire.
Hope you enjoyed this volume, Stay tuned for the next and subscribe to our weekly updates using the form on your screen to get hooked. Do not forget to follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija.