There are so many fashion-worthy outfits out there and to get on the modern-day trend, you do need styles that are in trend. It is important to only invest in a fashion piece that will be around for a very long time. Every outfit has its own reason for standing out, however, there are styles we can’t help but love.
Trends do come and go but the classic style will always be back every season. Fashion influencers and celebrities are always going to replicate outfits that sets trend, hence why they are the best go-to for fashion inspo.
This week on CelesThatRock, we have compiled an astonishing fashion piece that you are sure going to slay with on any occasion. It is important to keep your outfits updated hence below are stunning outfits we are obsessed with.
Table of Contents
- 1. Toke Makinwa- Slaying In Elegant Gown
- 2. Bisola Aiyeola- Adorable Owambe Look
- 3. Ini Edo- Keeping It Glamorous
- 4. Chika Ike- Bold And Blue
- 5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Chic And Sassy
- 6. Beverly Naya- Looking Fashionable As Always
- 7. Julitha Kabete- Giving The Classy Vibe
- 8. Alex Asogua- Simple Comination You Can’t Say No To
- 9. Alicia Keys- Gold And Stunning
- 10. Venita Akpofure- Keeping It Yellow And Gorgeous
- 11. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Cool And Formal
- 12. Beyonce- Looking Beautiful In Green
- 13. Nancy Isime- Keeping It Traditional
- 14. Kool Kelsey- Classy And Formal Makes The Best Statement
- 15. Anita Adetoye- Fun And Less Dramatic
- 16. Iyabo Ojo- Dramatic And Jaw Dropping
1. Toke Makinwa- Slaying In Elegant Gown
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Styled: @dahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
Toke Makinwa is a fashion enthusiast who always brings her A-game every time. This is one classy and exciting look we can’t help but love. It’s a diva look worth replicating and if you are into elegant gowns then this is taking it to another level.
2. Bisola Aiyeola- Adorable Owambe Look
- Makeup and Gele: @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
- Dress: @tularoo
Bisola Aiyeola always has the latest styles for us and we must say, this is one owambe style that makes party lits. Being comfortable is important and that is what this style would be giving you.
3. Ini Edo- Keeping It Glamorous
- Stylist: @medlinboss
- Outfit: @shopkyluxury
- Makeup: @nubiantouchh
- Hair: @officially_justpretty
- Skin: @beautysecretsofapril
Ini Edo is another fashion diva you do not want to miss out on. This glamorous outfit is currently causing a buzz on Instagram and we can understand why. This might be just what you need to replicate for that elaborate party coming up.
4. Chika Ike- Bold And Blue
This is just what is needed to make a bold fashion statement. Blue is an interesting color for a gown and this has sure been upgraded from the normal straight gown we know to something bold and interesting.
5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Chic And Sassy
- Dress: @veekeejames_official
- Makeup: @genoverabeauty
- Contact lens @berbiebeauty_
- Purse @accessorize_by_rea
- Hair @hair_byjennysglow
- Earrings: @portablewigsandaccessories
Christiana Kayode is not known to leave any stone untouched when it comes to fashion. This outfit is quite classy and ticking all the fashion boxes.
6. Beverly Naya- Looking Fashionable As Always
- Dress: @anncranberry
- Makeup: @flawlessfacesbyjane
Beverly Naya can be regarded as the fashion diva who keeps it on point on all occasions. This is classy and sexy at the same time.
7. Julitha Kabete- Giving The Classy Vibe
Julitha Kabete seems to be giving us the rich aunty vibe in this outfit and it’s hard not to like it. The look is simply classy and worth every hype it’s getting.
8. Alex Asogua- Simple Comination You Can’t Say No To
Alex is up for keeping it less dramatic last week but even at that, it is still stunning.
9. Alicia Keys- Gold And Stunning
Alicia Keys has the perfect style idea for you if you need something less fancy but sparking. This is another look that makes sure fashion is far from boring.
10. Venita Akpofure- Keeping It Yellow And Gorgeous
Venita has a unique and trendsetting idea on how to add color to a simple look and we must say, yellow looks good on her.
11. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Cool And Formal
Every time Idia Aisien has something fashionable for us, it is always worth a second and a third peak.
12. Beyonce- Looking Beautiful In Green
Even when Beyonce keeps it simple, it is still glamorous and fashionable.
13. Nancy Isime- Keeping It Traditional
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Outfit: @ericamoorebrand
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
- Head wrap: @adufegele
- Accessories: @modabellabyfey
Nancy Isimie really needs no introduction. She is known for keeping exciting no matter what she is rocking and that is exactly what you have created with this Ankara style.
14. Kool Kelsey- Classy And Formal Makes The Best Statement
- Pants: @olarsgrace
Kool Kelsey has boldly embodied in this outfit and the pose is one to try as well.
15. Anita Adetoye- Fun And Less Dramatic
- Outfit: @anncranberry
If you are up for something simple but comfortable then this owambe style is something worth replicating.
16. Iyabo Ojo- Dramatic And Jaw Dropping
- Lace material: @pretty_you_cou
Iyabo Ojo is one of the celebrities who has never been disappointed when it comes to fashion. She is often described as the fashion diva. This is another impeccable style that shows off her distinguished taste in fashion.
If you have looked into your closet and feel it’s time to change for an update then where better to find inspiration than from celebrities and fashion influencers. From creating classic pieces to setting fresh interesting trends, there is always a myriad of personal enviable styles to inspire you. Hence we have compiled some of the latest outfits you can slay with on any occasion.