The price of your clothing doesn’t matter but how fashionable you are is quite vital.
One of the ways you can avoid a fashion hazard is to know what your favorite celebrities or fashion influencers are up to cause that way you can follow trends and learn how to style effortlessly. We like to think there is no rule to fashion, but it’s 2022 and these rules don’t matter anymore.
To make sure all your styles turn out perfect, you have to ensure your styles are a form of expression. There is no reason not to experiment with different styles till you find your go-to and how you pair is also very crucial.
Table of Contents
- 1. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Exquisite In A Ball Gown
- 2. Tolu Bally- Keeping It Adorable and Classy
- 3. Lerato Kgamanyane- Sassy And Gorgeous In Asymmetrical Cut Gown
- 4. Liquorose- Checking The Lit Box
- 5. Diane Russet – Simple And Beautiful
- 6. Osas Ighodaro- Keeping It Cute And Chic
- 7. Aduni Ade- Casual Yet Fancy
- 8. Cardi B- Looking Charming As Always
- 9. Hamisa Mobetto- Updating Formal Style To Haute
- 10. Tiffany Haddish- Looking Stunning
- 11. Christiana Kayode- Rocking Trendy Owanbe Style
- 12. Zynnell Zuh- Giving The Boss Vibe In A Suit
- 13. Karrueche- Keeping It Sleek And Lit In Black
Confidence is another thing you need to make every outfit work. So, to truly get on the bandwagon of fashion, you need to take a cue from some of the latest styles, and we have the best listed below for you.
1. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Exquisite In A Ball Gown
- Dress: @willetdesignscouture
- Makeup: @dreythemakeupartist
- Hair: @thesanhd
Thando style is just the queen kind of gown you need in your closet. This is quite an exciting look, and we must say Thando makes it look even more exquisite and perfect for an elaborate event. Fashion can be fun and this exciting Bridgerton night outfit is lit.
2. Tolu Bally- Keeping It Adorable and Classy
If you love neutral as much as Tolu Bally does then here is one you do need to recreate for a neutral theme party. This is a look that will surely stand out effortlessly.
3. Lerato Kgamanyane- Sassy And Gorgeous In Asymmetrical Cut Gown
- Dress: @dressedbyarato
- Makeup: @bella_makeupartistry
- Hair: @ney.hair
This is another outfit that was replicated for the Bridgeton Affair premier night, and we have to admit this style got the assignment clear and straight. This classy outfit is going to be around for a very long time.
4. Liquorose- Checking The Lit Box
- Styling: @flostyling
- Hairstylist: @yinkzsignature
- Hair: @hairess_gallery
- Makeup: @maq_jose
If the theme calls for red then you have something here that can inspire you. This style changes the concept of plain red gowns.
5. Diane Russet – Simple And Beautiful
- Dress: @abimsclothing
- Makeup: @karenonyou
Diane Russet is another exquisite celebrity who goes all out when it comes to fashion. This classy gown needs to be in every lady’s wardrobe.
6. Osas Ighodaro- Keeping It Cute And Chic
- Dress: @2207bytbally
- Makeup: @adella_makeup
- Hair: @touchofibee
Osas is another celebrity you want to add to your list of fashionable. This outfit is just what you need to add to your list of event-worthy outfits.
7. Aduni Ade- Casual Yet Fancy
- MUA: @diolsclassics
- Designer: @madecollections1
Gowns are never going out of trend anytime soon, so you need all the current styles you can get your hands on. Fashion lets you try all your gown fantasies.
8. Cardi B- Looking Charming As Always
Cardi B is on a whole new vibe and levels when it comes to looking fashionable. This is another chic look we can’t help but love.
9. Hamisa Mobetto- Updating Formal Style To Haute
Hamisa Mobetto is another person with an iconic fashion vibe. If you are up for some combination of sassy and street style then here is one that checks all the boxes.
10. Tiffany Haddish- Looking Stunning
Black is that color that makes any outfit pop and passes the fashion mark effortlessly. So, we have another black gown from Tiffany Haddish to add to the list.
11. Christiana Kayode- Rocking Trendy Owanbe Style
- Dress: @veekeejames_official
- Makeup: @beautycliniq
- Hair styled by: @beautynatione
- Gele: @mr_ray_gele
- Accessories & purse: @portableaccessoriess
Berbiedoll has the right exquisite owanbe style to spice up your weekend look.
12. Zynnell Zuh- Giving The Boss Vibe In A Suit
- Outfit: @zyellegant
- Makeup: @t_melange
- Hairstyling: @hairgh__by__kartel
- Bag: @mythhouse
Zynnell Zuh is what you can call glamour queen on all accounts. Here is a fashionable boss outfit for your Monday office look.
13. Karrueche- Keeping It Sleek And Lit In Black
Here is another dramatic black gown you want on the list of your event outfits. This look is completely on all fashion radar, and you can’t go wrong with it.
Fashionable and stylish are those two words you want to put together every time you dress up. The looks above are not mainly for events alone, you simply have to incorporate them into your fashion life effortlessly. Your choice of outfit will reflect your personality so don’t hesitate to find a favorite on the list above and have fun replicating it.
Read more on celebsthatrock: