Creating a fashion sensation is something anyone can do, although there seem to be certain rules on how this works. But really, you just need to find a style that has followers on Instagram in awe, and the ability to set trends is often based on how much they love it.
Fashion can be lots of fun if you have the right inspiration.
Traditionally, fashion is more about learning to make any combination and color look stunning and fashionable. This must explain why celebrities and fashion influencers have no problem causing a stir with their styles.
Table of Contents
- 1. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping Chic Vibe Intact
- 2. Selorm Galley- Formal And Classy Can Do No Wrong
- 3. Tiwa Savage- Causing Unforgettable Fashion Stir
- 4. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Haute And Fashionable Owambe Style
- 5. Idia Aisien- Colourful And Fancy Look
- 6. Nengi Hampson- Looking Absolutely Stunning And Ready To Party
- 7. Tiffany Haddish- Checking The Playsuit Style Box Effortlessly
- 8. Kim Oprah- Keeping It Blue And Gorgeous
- 9. Symply Tacha- Setting Jaw Dropping Vibe In A Fancy White Gown
- 10. Chloe Bailey- Pink, Sassy And Not To Forget Fashionable
- 11. Agunbiade Esther- Setting Ultra Blue Chic Trend
- 12. Nancy Isime- Stylish And Unique Combination Of Green And Black
- 13. Nicki Minaj- Stepping Out In All Drama And Glam
- 14. Yvonne Jegede- Green Outfit That Upgrades Your Event Collection
- 15. Tania Omotayo- Perfect Seasonal Outfit You Need
So, to make sure you stand out fashionable every week, we bring your favorite celebrity styles to you. This week is not an exception, here are 15 stunning outfits that did cause a stir on Instagram last week.
1. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping Chic Vibe Intact
- Skirt: @bestdressed.ww
The outfit doesn’t have to be overly dramatic before it can set trends or cause Instagram followers to be in awe. Something classic from Lily Afe to inspire you on how to combine and keep it classic at the same time.
2. Selorm Galley- Formal And Classy Can Do No Wrong
- Suit: @bstitches_eko_taylor
Formal outfits will keep getting interesting. Selorm Galley has another fascinating way you can make your formal outfit stand out. This suit can be regarded as the new fashion statement style since it’s checking all the boxes.
3. Tiwa Savage- Causing Unforgettable Fashion Stir
- Styled: @thestylecharter
- Dress: @lanredasilvaajayi
- Make up: @thejhulia
- Hair by: @cmhairbyhills
There is no doubt Tiwa Savage understood the assignment. From the pose to the skin, the makeup is not an exception, and finally, we can talk about that beautiful gown.
4. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Haute And Fashionable Owambe Style
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Styled: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @revysbeauty
Diiadem is always on the list of Celebsthatrock, and we can all understand why. She serves us a hot look every week and here is another one to wet your fashion appetite.
5. Idia Aisien- Colourful And Fancy Look
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Make up: @ameriecode
- Outfit: @thepoloavenue
- Suit: @casablancabrand
- Bag: @bottegavenetaworld
- Shoes: @louisvuitton
You don’t need to combine different outfits before you can rock a colorful outfit. Choosing a fabric that already has all the colors you need works amazingly too. Idia Aisien is one to inspire unforgettable outfits.
6. Nengi Hampson- Looking Absolutely Stunning And Ready To Party
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Jewels: @bozjewelry
Nengi is another celebrity who keeps the fashion vibe flowing every week.
7. Tiffany Haddish- Checking The Playsuit Style Box Effortlessly
Tiffany Haddish has another interesting way you can rock playsuit and we are definitely down for it.
8. Kim Oprah- Keeping It Blue And Gorgeous
Being a fashion babe means standing out on all occasions. Kim Oprah is not missing or leaving anything out with this sleek and stylish outfit.
9. Symply Tacha- Setting Jaw Dropping Vibe In A Fancy White Gown
The first word that comes to mind is ”WOW”. Fashion keeps getting better and a fashion icon like Tacha isn’t hesitating in replicating the updated styles either.
10. Chloe Bailey- Pink, Sassy And Not To Forget Fashionable
Pairing pink with pink might be considered too busy until you take a peek at what Chloe has done with it. You don’t even have to like pink to love this.
11. Agunbiade Esther- Setting Ultra Blue Chic Trend
Blue is another outstanding color that doesn’t need too much to stand out. You do need this playsuit in your wardrobe for a cocktail or dinner date.
12. Nancy Isime- Stylish And Unique Combination Of Green And Black
Nancy Isime has never been one to disappoint even on days when she keeps it simple. Here is a combination you should add to your fashion archive.
13. Nicki Minaj- Stepping Out In All Drama And Glam
Nicki Minaj is not called the fashion diva for no reason. Bold and dramatic are two words that come alive with an outfit as this one.
14. Yvonne Jegede- Green Outfit That Upgrades Your Event Collection
Not everyone can make green work but this is not the case with this stunning outfit. It sure has people green with envy.
15. Tania Omotayo- Perfect Seasonal Outfit You Need
Tania has another way you can rock your two piece outfit. Might be time to ask your designer to swap those plain sleeves with something fun with Fringe like this one. Just the ideal seasonal outfit you need in your closet.
No outfit is boring if you know how to make it work. Celebrities and fashion designers have a way with replicating any outfit, hence why they are the go-to for styling inspiration. Casual outfit can also turn out looking exotic with the right pairing. Furthermore, don’t forget to have fun with colors.
Read more on celebsthatrock: