When we think about beauty no matter how skin deep it happens to be, the outfit you choose to rock also should be part of it. An impeccable outfit has the ability to tune up any look no matter how plain and uninteresting it is.
We must agree, fashion is something that gives the courage to step out of ones comfort zone and if you are looking for the best place to set trends, celebrities and fashion influencers come to mind first.
As always, these weeks, celebsthatrock will be featuring stunning styles from your favourite celebrities and fashion influencers. You don’t just have to feed your eyes with these awesome styles, don’t hesitate to replicate and get creative with the ones you find dashing from your favourite celebrities.
Table of Contents
- 1. Nancy Isime- Looking Formal And Classy
- 2. Toke Makinwa- Red Does Look Fabulous On Her
- 3. Chika Ike- Business And Stunning
- 4. Dorathy Bachor- Sweet And Fancy Look
- 5. Stephanie Coker- Stunning Is The Word For This Look
- 6. Tolu Bally- A Fashion Babe And More
- 7. Mercy Eke- Setting Trend In Agbada
- 8. Julitha Kabete- Keeping It Simple In Neutral Colours
- 9. Kim Kardashian- Elegant And Classy
- 10. Mitchelle Mitchenor- Setting Lit Vibe For The Weekend
- 11. Nengi Hampson- Simply Adorable
- 12. Chioma Goodhair- This Is One Adorable Way To Look Sassy
- 13. Wathoni Anyansi- Keeping It Lit And Haute
- 14. Yemi Alade- Chic And Stylish
- 15. Alex Asoguw- No Stone Unturned In Boogie Ankara Style
Experts have always claimed choice of outfit can have a great influence on one’s mood. Hence to stay in trend, here are stunning outfits you can totally replicate.
1. Nancy Isime- Looking Formal And Classy
- Tuxedo: @maiatafo
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
- Hair: @kayzplace
Nancy Isime is not one to rock an outfit you won’t find gorgeous and worthy of setting fashion trends. This might look like a regular suit but with let rocking it, it looks even more fascinating.
2. Toke Makinwa- Red Does Look Fabulous On Her
- Latex fever: @2207bytbally
- Hair styled by: @vaavavoom
- Makeup by: @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
When it comes to celebrities that don’t need an introduction in terms of setting fashion trends.
Toke Makinwa will always be at the top of that list. This gorgeous red dress is going to have a new fashion definition for us.
3. Chika Ike- Business And Stunning
It’s time to set new trends with business suits. Chika Ike is keeping it business-like but fascinating at the same time.
4. Dorathy Bachor- Sweet And Fancy Look
- Styled by: @mz_florashaw
- Dress: @somobysomo
Dorathy Leaves no stone unturned this time again and she leaves her Instagram followers staring in awe at how beautiful she looks.
5. Stephanie Coker- Stunning Is The Word For This Look
- Dress: @tballycouture
- Styling: @oliviaarukwe
- Makeup: @bibyonce
We are sure, you also got your jaw dropped looking at this stunning look. From the makeup to the glittering elegant gown, Stephanie Coker definitely did justice to the whole look.
6. Tolu Bally- A Fashion Babe And More
- Dress: @tballycouture cc @2207bytbally
- Makeup: @glowbydemz
- Hair: @daves_classik
We guess being a fashion designer herself must have been why this outfit can’t be anything less than beautiful. Tolu Bally is setting quite an interesting fashion trend.
7. Mercy Eke- Setting Trend In Agbada
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Outfit: @grandeurbyhoj
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Hair: @hairbyniyi
We won’t be surprised if we find an all black agbada setting an unshakable trend among women cause this is really lit.
8. Julitha Kabete- Keeping It Simple In Neutral Colours
If you have ever wondered how to pair neutral colours without making it look boring. Well you have the perfect outfit to inspire you.
9. Kim Kardashian- Elegant And Classy
Now cool is the word we would go for as this outfit really set that cool classy vibe that can’t be missed. Kim Kardashian is a fashion diva that needs no introduction.
10. Mitchelle Mitchenor- Setting Lit Vibe For The Weekend
- Makeup: @reneemadeulook
- Hair: @jazziejay14
- Stylist: @charliebrianna
Who says you can’t party in a skirt? This is one look we would love to see setting a weekend party vibe.
11. Nengi Hampson- Simply Adorable
Nengi is definitely not one to disappoint and this elegant yellow gown goes to prove that. This is one look we are saying YES to anytime.
12. Chioma Goodhair- This Is One Adorable Way To Look Sassy
- Dress: @weizdhurmfranklyn
- Hair: @goodhairltd
- Makeup: @thebeelkiss
If you are up for something dramatic then this should be on your list. It’s a one really gorgeous look.
13. Wathoni Anyansi- Keeping It Lit And Haute
- Outfit – @ladybeellionaire_luxury
- Shoes – @wathonis
There is no way we are saying no to a look like this. This smile makes the whole look stand out even more.
14. Yemi Alade- Chic And Stylish
Talk about comfy and confidence then this outfit will be taking it. Yemi Alade is another fashion diva we look forward to her styles every day.
15. Alex Asoguw- No Stone Unturned In Boogie Ankara Style
Alex Unusual as she is famously called should be described as a fashion diva who makes the unusual look gorgeous and usual. This is one stunning Ankara style everyone might be adding to their Ankara fashion collection soon.
Having a unique and enviable personal style is definitely not as complicated as it sounds. Getting creative is often the best way to create your own unique styles. While we will always watch out for our favourite stylish celebrities, we can’t get help but say kudos to designers that keep making sure fashion never gets boring.
Read more of celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E66: 17 Charming Outfits On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E64: 15 All Occasion Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E39: 15 Monochrome Black Outfits To Add To Your Fashion Archive
- CelebsThatRock E65: 16 Unique Outfits That Stood Out Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E47: 11 Simple Ways to Wear Joggers