Are you up for something more charming and fancy from your celebrities this week? Not every new outfit is going to set trend but a charming one is obviously going to stand out. Fashion influencers and celebrities are often about creating something new and setting trends with it.
This year has witnessed lots of fascinating personal enviable styles which is something many of us aspire to have.
Celebrities and fashion influencers really have a great impact on the fashion world. They are style icons we look forward to seeing them implement something charming every day.
Table of Contents
- 1. Porsha Williams- Classy And Sophisticated Look
- 2. Bonang Matheba- Setting Trend In Olive
- 3. Nasiphi Ngcwabe- Turning Up The Heat In Red
- 4. Mercy Eke- Setting A Weekend Vibe
- 5. Sika Osei- Making Impeccable Fashion Statements
- 6. Toke Makinwa- Cool And Sexy Can’t Go Wrong
- 7. Nana Akua Addo- Rocking Red Like A Beauty
- 8. Sino Booi- Keeping It Cool In White
- 9. Blue Mbombo- Looking Classy And Ready To Party
- 10. Obi Sky- Looking Dapper In Pink
- 11. Tonto Dikeh- Looking Gorgeous And Elegant
- 12. Linda Osifo- Serving Stunning And Sassy Look
- 13. Uche Jombo- Stylish And Simple
- 14. Lilo Aderogba- Sexy Is The New Classy
- 15. Adeola Adeyemi- Formal And Gorgeous
- 16. Nancy Isime- Looking Exquisite In Pink
- 17. Dorathy Bachor- Bringing The Fashion A Game In
Many celebrities have been discovered to truly have an eye for fashion and that can be seen on and off the Gram. So, if you are up for some new sassy outfits this week, this is exactly where you need to be.
1. Porsha Williams- Classy And Sophisticated Look
- Stylist: @therealnoigjeremy
- Custom Gown: @eseazenabor
- Crown: @gonakedhair
Porsha4real has always been known to make it sparkle no matter her choice of outfit and this is even more gorgeous. She looks stunning and yes charming as always.
2. Bonang Matheba- Setting Trend In Olive
Bonang Matheba has always been known to set enviable personal style on and off the screen. This is one elegant gown we ought to add to the list of fashionable outfits in 2021.
3. Nasiphi Ngcwabe- Turning Up The Heat In Red
- Dress: @lovestorycollections
- Glam: @hlayisani.cm @celestemakeup
Nasiphi definitely knows how to turn up the heat in red. She looks really gorgeous and sassy which is one look we can’t help but say YES to setting an enviable trend with.
4. Mercy Eke- Setting A Weekend Vibe
Mercy Eke is well known for serving hot and incredibly sassy outfits. This is a really great short gown you will definitely love to replicate for dinner parties and cocktails.
5. Sika Osei- Making Impeccable Fashion Statements
If you are up for something stylish with fringe then we have just the perfect fringe outfit you might contemplate. This is simply gorgeous and will be around for a very long time.
6. Toke Makinwa- Cool And Sexy Can’t Go Wrong
Looking like a fashion diva is something Toke Makinwa achieves effortlessly. She really needs no introduction in the world of celebrities with an interesting taste in styles.
7. Nana Akua Addo- Rocking Red Like A Beauty
- Makeup @narkieez
- Jewelry @sparkles_jewellerygh
- Skin @susanchanelbeauty
This is one hot look we will remember for a very long time. The look is simply awesome and will perfectly be making the best dressed list for this week.
8. Sino Booi- Keeping It Cool In White
- Two piece : @adequateboutique
A cute two piece outfit like this really can’t go wrong.
9. Blue Mbombo- Looking Classy And Ready To Party
If you are looking to combine fancy and classy then here is one look that will be on the top of that game.
10. Obi Sky- Looking Dapper In Pink
- Dress @somethingbysonjia x @monroesteele
Pink is not just an exotic color but it happens to stand out no matter the outfit. Obi Sky happens to make it look even more classy and exciting.
11. Tonto Dikeh- Looking Gorgeous And Elegant
- Outfit @bibichristophers
King Tonto is giving a full fashion boss look in this green elegant gown and we love it.
12. Linda Osifo- Serving Stunning And Sassy Look
Another celebrity we can’t help but add to the list of best-dressed celebrities is Linda Osifo. She looks really classy and fitting for all kinds of fancy events in that outfit.
13. Uche Jombo- Stylish And Simple
- Outfit @ericamoorebrand
- Styled @medlinboss
- Makeup 💄 @irob_beautyplug
- Hair Stylist @samm_yhair
We are loving this look. It’s suitable for all kinds of occasions without looking too dramatic or less dramatic either.
14. Lilo Aderogba- Sexy Is The New Classy
- Stylist @rhodaebun
We are all in for this stylish outfit. Lilo look absolutely gorgeous.
15. Adeola Adeyemi- Formal And Gorgeous
- Styled – @flostyling
- Bag – @glitzy_glitzaccessories
- Makeup – @kim_beautystudio
- Hair stylist – @styledbyessa
Diiadem has not for a day stopped from serving us charming looks and this week seems to be all about keeping it formal and classy.
16. Nancy Isime- Looking Exquisite In Pink
- Outfit: @julyetpeters
- Makeup: @tmtbylayinka
Nancy Isime has never been one to disappoint when it comes to slaying in gorgeous outfits. This is one outfit we would remember for a very long time and also not forget how she makes it look effortlessly.
17. Dorathy Bachor- Bringing The Fashion A Game In
- Outfit: @loveladybiba
- Styled: @mz_florashaw
- Shoes: @urbanvibeslondon
Dorathy Bachor sure knows how to bring the fashion game to a more sturdy ground. She went for formal and sassy and it’s one look we definitely find worth being on all fashion pages.
There is really no specific rule to fashion and staying on top of the fashion game comes with no specific tip. However, to maintain an enviable personal style, you need to get creative and bring it new styles that sets trend. Making a fashion statement also requires confidence and celebrities and fashion influencers are the best go-to if you need some inspiration.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E65: 16 Unique Outfits That Stood Out Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E63: 16 Best Dressed Celebrities Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E51: 20 Celeb-Approved Ways To Deliver Edgy Styles
- CelebsThatRock E46: 10 Really Cool Ways to Slay In A Jumpsuit
- CelebsThatRock E64: 15 All Occasion Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E54: 17 Grand Styles From Last Week