Some celebrity and fashion influencer’s choice of outfit might look strange to you but this only goes to show everyone has different tastes in styles and fashion. While some celebrities like to keep it cool and simple, some go for really dramatic and fun styles however this doesn’t limit how fashionable the outfit gets to be.
Last week was no different for most celebrities when it comes to looking dapper and cool. We must admit, fashion has taken another turn this year and regardless of how the pandemic persisted, celebrities and fashion influencers have found a way to make fashion more interesting.
To give more detailed style inspiration to your stylist, you definitely need a list of best-dressed celebrities to give you the different style options, So, here is a list of the best-dressed celebrities from last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Sharon Ooja- Looking Gorgeous And Fancy
- 2. Nancy Isime- Looking Fun And Stunning
- 3. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Trend In Orange
- 4. Erica Nlewedim- Keeping It Sassy In Black
- 5. Serwaa Amihere- Red Does Look Cool On Her
- 6. Toke Makinwa- Always A Fashion Diva
- 7. Joselyn Dumas- Green Look Fabulous On Her
- 8. Yemi Alade- Black Might Be The Latest Fashion Colour
- 9. Nengi Hampson- Going All Out In Red
- 10. Lily Afe- Looking Adorable And Sexy
- 11. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Dapper And Cool
- 12. Alex Asogua- Fascinating Is The Word For This Look
- 13. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Sassy For The Weekend
- 14. Beverly Naya- Can’t Go Wrong In This Casual Ankara Style
- 15. Idia Aisien- Looking Colourful And Pretty
- 16. Bisola Aiyeola- All Shades Of Amazing Look
1. Sharon Ooja- Looking Gorgeous And Fancy
- Hair: @cmhairbyhills styled by @adefunkeee
- Makeup: @anitabrows
- Jewelry: @bozdiamonds
- Skin: @vsp_botanics
Sharon Ooja is often defined as a fashion enthusiast that brings in her A styles always. This is just the kind of outfit we look forward to seeing at owanbe parties.
2. Nancy Isime- Looking Fun And Stunning
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Makeup by: @bimpeonakoya
Nancy Ismie has dazzled us with another one of her glamorous outfits. This look is simply stunning and perfect to rock to any kind of occasion.
3. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Trend In Orange
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Styling by the baddest: @flostyling
- Designer : @luxbybecca
- Makeup: @kim_beautystudio
- Bag : @newbottega
Diiadem definitely knows how to restrict our airflow. She looks absolutely gorgeous and if you are up for some drama and sass then you might want to replicate this outfit.
4. Erica Nlewedim- Keeping It Sassy In Black
Nothing wrong with some drama in your choice of outfit and you just need to rock it with confidence and we must say Erica did make this outfit stand out even more.
5. Serwaa Amihere- Red Does Look Cool On Her
Serwaa Amihere is one of the OAP’s you are sure going to love for formal and classy taste in styles. This is a really cool outfit you would love for formal or office.
6. Toke Makinwa- Always A Fashion Diva
- Outfit: @dior
Toke Makinwa needs no introduction. We have always known her to make any style from casual to stunning look trendsetting.
7. Joselyn Dumas- Green Look Fabulous On Her
- Makeup: @makeupbyzulky
- Stylist: @kelvincentgh
- Hair: @oh_my_hairr
Celebrities are often known to make any outfit look fancier than it is and with Joselyn Dumas, this is definitely true. She sure makes this strapless gown look fabulous and exciting.
8. Yemi Alade- Black Might Be The Latest Fashion Colour
Yemi Alade has never disappointed with her choice of outfit. Black might be setting the trend for an official fashion color this week.
9. Nengi Hampson- Going All Out In Red
- Outfit: @payporte
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
If you are up for some sexy red dress then you will surely find inspiration from this stunning outfit Nengi is rocking.
10. Lily Afe- Looking Adorable And Sexy
- Mua: @maq_jose
Stunning is the word you are looking for right? It’s exactly what we thought too. This is really beautiful and any figure can rock it with ease.
11. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Dapper And Cool
We can’t seem to find the word to describe this overall look as it’s simply too fascinating. From the pose to the outfit, we love it.
12. Alex Asogua- Fascinating Is The Word For This Look
- Hair: @dv_hairsalon
- Dress: @kuteoutfit
- Jewelry: @bozjewelry
Alex definitely knows how to get our jaws dropping in awe. She looks absolutely beautiful in the overall look. A combination of modern and ancient makes one adorable blend.
13. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Sassy For The Weekend
Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld using @classicmakeupusa products.
Mercy Eke is another media personality we can’t help but notice her impeccable taste in styles. She often keeps the drama out but leaves it fun.
14. Beverly Naya- Can’t Go Wrong In This Casual Ankara Style
Beverly Naya has recently launched an Ankara fashion line and we must say the styles she has been showcasing are simply beautiful and worth getting.
15. Idia Aisien- Looking Colourful And Pretty
Idia Aisien is looking all colorful and fashionable this week. She is one of the top celebrities with amazing taste in styles.
16. Bisola Aiyeola- All Shades Of Amazing Look
- Dress: @somobysomo
- Makeup: @beautyandthebeholdermakeovers
The list of best-dressed celebrities from last week won’t be complete without having Bisola Aiyeola on it. That black gown is something we look forward to seeing more of, it’s not overly dramatic but some interesting attribute to it and not to forget how comfortable it looks.
Enviable personal style will only continue to get better as designers continue to get creative. Moreover, when it comes to the trendiest and fashionable styles, celebrities and fashion influencers do not disappoint us. To create your own celebrity style, you need to have your favorite go-to celebrities. So, if you are up for a more stylish outfit then make sure to watch out for next week’s celebsthatrock.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E62: 16 Classy Styles That Lit Up The Gram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E59: 15 Exquisite Outfits Served Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E56: 15 Outstanding Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E57: 17 Super Hawt Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E54: 17 Grand Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E53: 15 Exceptional Wears From Last Week