I think we will all agree baddie outfits have a way of warming our hearts, no matter how conservative we did like our outfits to be. There is always a streak of sexy in anyone enthusiastic about fashion obviously. Celebrities and fashion influencers are the biggest inspiration when you think of Hawt looks, they continue to keep it sassy and fun.
An outfit does not have to be overly dramatic to be gorgeous, it just needs the right attitude and confidence to rock it. Hawt outfits are not impossible and with so many occasions popping up these days, we are not surprised that celebrities keep finding interesting outfits worth replicating to showcase.
If you are up for a more classy outfit for this week then we have compiled a list of the perfect styles for you. There is something definitely delightful with a Hawt outfit and here are 17 outfits from your favorite celebrities and fashion influencers.
Table of Contents
- 1. Thuli Phongolo- Cute Strapless Jumpsuit
- 2. Rebecca Nengi- Keeping It Simple And Sassy
- 3. Nonye Udeogu- Cute Combination
- 4. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Classy
- 5. Chilla Macame- Keeping It Sexy And Formal
- 6. Marii Pazz- Sexy In Blazer
- 7. Toke Makinwa- Looking Stunning Effortlessly
- 8. Josely Dumas: Looks Gorgeous In Turquoise And Pink
- 9. Mercy Eke: Red Is The New Stunning Color
- 10. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Lit In Crop Top
- 11. Bonang Matheba- Simple And Hawt
- 12. Tia Maria- Keeping It Sassy In Denim
- 13. Bimbo Ademoye- Black Can’t Go Wrong
- 14. Ini Edo: Sexy And Short
- 15. Tbally- Cute And Fashionable
- 16. Signed, Blake- Strapless And Gorgeous
- 17. Lily Afe- Looking Fancy And Stylish In Black
1. Thuli Phongolo- Cute Strapless Jumpsuit
- Outfit by @c95
- Hair: @thesanhd
- Makeup: @sikelela_siki
Thuli Phongolo’s jumpsuit outfit might have us reconsidering how we love our outfit styled. This is a jumpsuit definitely worth replicating and she looks gorgeous rocking it.
2. Rebecca Nengi- Keeping It Simple And Sassy
- Outfit: @ladybeellionaire_luxury
- Jewelry: @bozjewelry
This is one jaw-dropping outfit and it’s really no surprise. Nengi sure knows how to make any outfit work just like the fashion babe she is.
3. Nonye Udeogu- Cute Combination
- Dress: @oamaofficial
- Bag: @21woolstreet
Here is another fashion tip we won’t be able to forget in hurry. The combination is really cool and keeps things really cool and less dramatic.
4. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Classy
- Outfit: @bolanle
Ceec has decided to keep it simple with a two-piece outfit and sneakers but we must say it still gave us that hawt look we are all in for this week.
5. Chilla Macame- Keeping It Sexy And Formal
- Makeup; @makeupbyzodwa
- Hair: @hlayisani.cm
Chilla Macame needs no introduction when it comes to fashion. She is sure getting her fashion A-game on every week and she is definitely rocking the hottest formal outfit last week.
6. Marii Pazz- Sexy In Blazer
Marii Pazz is that fashion designer you can trust for her impeccable taste in styles but she can also be bold and sexy with her outfits. So if you are up for some hawt look this week then she is the babe to watch out for.
7. Toke Makinwa- Looking Stunning Effortlessly
Toke Makinwa is another celebrity that doesn’t need an introduction when it comes to looking stunning effortlessly. She just has the perfect style combination for us to feed on every time.
8. Josely Dumas: Looks Gorgeous In Turquoise And Pink
- Dress: @RubisWardrobe
- Makeup: @MakeUpByZulky
- Hair: @RedGingerForHair
Joselyn Dumas outfit can be regarded as simple but highly classy and not to forget, super hawt as well.
9. Mercy Eke: Red Is The New Stunning Color
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Dress: @somobysomo
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Hair stylist: @queens_mane
There is no doubt the fashion world can only get better. This red stunning gown from Mercy Eke is the perfect example of classy and stylish.
10. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Lit In Crop Top
- Outfit: @scalodesigner
A pair of pant trouser with crop top might be setting the enviable trend for the week.
11. Bonang Matheba- Simple And Hawt
It doesn’t have to be overly dramatic to be jaw-dropping. Here is one really sexy reserved outfit worth recreating.
12. Tia Maria- Keeping It Sassy In Denim
Tia Maria has just the perfect denim outfit combination to inspire you on a casual day out.
13. Bimbo Ademoye- Black Can’t Go Wrong
- Outfit: @mihzchadluxury
Bimbo Ademoye sure knows how to make us drool over her look. Hard to make black look gorgeous but she did manage to make this look effortless and beautiful.
14. Ini Edo: Sexy And Short
- Outfit by @secretsofaprilofficial
- Makeup by @egbon_olamide
- Hairstyles by @dv_hairsalon
Ini Edo continues to wow us with interesting looks every week. From her gorgeous micro gown to the pink heels and not to forget the peach hairstyle. Everything is worth a second and third look.
15. Tbally- Cute And Fashionable
The list of hawt looks won’t be complete without adding this gorgeous piece to it,
16. Signed, Blake- Strapless And Gorgeous
- Outfit: @amazonthedrop
If you are up for less drama but lot’s of beauty then here is an outfit that is sure to inspire that.
17. Lily Afe- Looking Fancy And Stylish In Black
Black could be really fun if you find a way to make it work and that’s exactly why we are calling this look hawt and fancy. Lily Afe has always been known to make any color look good and work. Black is no exception.
Keep in mind that every outfit has its own reason for standing out. However, an outfit can go from simple to sexy depending on how you choose to rock and combine it. We are guessing you found a favorite just like we did right? Leave us a comment in the box below on who you consider being the best dressed or rocking the hottest look for the week.
Read more on celebsthatrock: