The holiday is just around the corner and you will surely be doing a lot of going out hence it’s important to have your fashion archive updated. Celebrities are already in the full festive mood even though it is still a couple of weeks away but best to be prepared right?
While any event-worthy outfit will do just fine, you do need something even more specific for the season.
One of the ways to elevate your seasonal style is to find something that is currently in trend. 2021 is sure coming to an end in a couple of weeks and we do think it should end with you rocking stylish outfits starting from now.
Table of Contents
- 1. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Red And Lit For The Holiday
- 2. Pearl Thusi- Looking Haute And Classy
- 3. Gabriel Union- Setting Impeccably Gorgeous Trend
- 4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Exciting And Formal
- 5. Adeola Adeyemi- Sleek And Elegant Gown That Can’t Go Wrong
- 6. Nengi Hampson- Looking Formal And Fancy
- 7. Kie Kie- Setting Trends Effortlessly
- 8. Lily Afegbai- An Unforgettable Stunning Look
- 9. Shaffy Bello- Cool And Classy In Jumpsuit
- 10. Christiana Kayode- Rocking The Perfect Weekend Skater Dress
- 11. Ariyike Dimple- Keeping It Classy And Casual
- 12. Mercy Aigbe- Updated Stunning Owanbe Style
- 13. Eniola Badmus- Setting Black As The New Fashion Color
- 14. Hamisa Mobetto- Leaving No Stone Unturned In White
- 15. Tolu Bally- An Event Worthy Style Every Lady Needs
- 16. Serwaa Amihere- Sassy Enviable Style
This week on celebsthatrock, we have compiled outfits that are practical enough for any occasion as always, and most importantly, they are just what you need to kick-start the festive fashion archive.
1. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Red And Lit For The Holiday
- Dress: @adeysoile
- Make up: @ameriecode
While a style doesn’t have to be dramatic or shiny to stand out, it does have a way of making it look even more fabulous. This is just the perfect style for Idia Aisien to inspire your holiday shopping. Christmas is around the corner and you need to kick-start it in style.
2. Pearl Thusi- Looking Haute And Classy
- Creative Director: @swankyjerry
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Hairstylist: @ferdinandshair
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Shoes: @europaart
Pearl Thusi can be trusted to always replicate fascinating styles regardless of the occasion. So if you are looking to kick-start the ember month with something classy and haute then the above should be a worthy style to get you started.
3. Gabriel Union- Setting Impeccably Gorgeous Trend
One way to get them green with envy is to go with the green color and combine it with a bold dramatic style like this. Gabriel Union sure knows how to keep every fashion box checked.
4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Exciting And Formal
- Styled by: @dahmola
- Makeup: @anitabrows
- Hair: @hairbyvem
- Cc: @shortletrentals.co
Toke Makinwa is another fashionable celebrity you can’t help but have on your list of favorites. A formal style like this needs to be in every ladies’ wardrobe.
5. Adeola Adeyemi- Sleek And Elegant Gown That Can’t Go Wrong
Here is another classy style you can’t say no to. This is an ideal style for any occasion and the simplicity makes it even more glamorous.
6. Nengi Hampson- Looking Formal And Fancy
- Shoes: @shoesbyflora
The outfit itself speaks volumes enough, bold and formal seems to be the new office style, and hard not to love it.
7. Kie Kie- Setting Trends Effortlessly
- Outfit: @accostcollection
- Makeup: @titibellz_mua
- Hairstylist: @toluwanihair
- Shoes: @louboutinworld
- Purse: @sterlinglams
- Jewelry: @deegoldie_jewels
Red is another classy and fashionable color that can’t go out of trend. Here is another seasonal trend you do not want to miss out on.
8. Lily Afegbai- An Unforgettable Stunning Look
- Dress: @ericamoorebrand
- Mua: @maq_jose
Elegant is another important feature to watch out for in a gown and this gown sure checks all the trend boxes.
9. Shaffy Bello- Cool And Classy In Jumpsuit
A simple jumpsuit style can do not wrong either. However, if you can’t figure out how to combine then this look from Shaffy Bello can inspire you.
10. Christiana Kayode- Rocking The Perfect Weekend Skater Dress
- Makeup: @zantiara_lagos
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglo
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Hair styled by: @touchofibee
Skater dress has come a long way but it only continues to get better and with another fascinating way to combine it, it can be the perfect choice for a cocktail, dinner, or casual occasions.
11. Ariyike Dimple- Keeping It Classy And Casual
- Make up: @ceeyonceemua
Casual is not going out of trend but you do need to find a way to make it stand out. So, here is one casual yet fancy style to inspire you.
12. Mercy Aigbe- Updated Stunning Owanbe Style
There are simple styles that are not just timely trends but will always be worth recreating no matter the season. Mercy Aigbe is always going to be on the list of best-dressed celebrities.
13. Eniola Badmus- Setting Black As The New Fashion Color
- Outfit: @houseofnini1
- Face beat: @tshakky
- Hair laid by: @ayo_luxuryhairstyle
Black can be quite beautiful however not everyone knows how to make this color pop. But not to worry, here is a style that can help you create something astonishing with black.
14. Hamisa Mobetto- Leaving No Stone Unturned In White
- Blazer: @ellacouturee
- Suit pants: @mobettostyles
- Hair stylist: @certified_perucaz
- Make up: @makeupbyjojotz
Hamisa Mobetto has just the ideal kind of formal outfit you want in white.
15. Tolu Bally- An Event Worthy Style Every Lady Needs
- Wearing @tballycouture
- Make up @beautbybee_
Here is another event worthy style you do not want to miss out on. Tolu Bally is a fashion designer that leaves no stone unturned whether she is styling herself or someone else.
16. Serwaa Amihere- Sassy Enviable Style
Serwaa Amihere is known for her classy conservative styles and if you are on the lookout for an outfit that is sure to set trends effortlessly then here is one you need to consider.
Finding the latest style is not as complex as it sounds, all you need is a peek into what your favorite celebrities and fashion influencers are into. The seasonal trend is something systematic and since it’s calendar-related, it means you need to ensure it stays in trend for as long as you can. So, to make shopping easy, the above are styles that can point you in the right direction.
Read more on celebsthatrock: