According to the old century etiquettes, hats are the only outfits that are not allowed in the house but are considered a perfect way to complete any kind of outfit. Wearing a hat at the wrong time is also considered rude however hats are fast setting a trend we can’t help but love.
The key to a hat’s success is rocking it with an outfit that shows it off. There are skincare benefits to be derived from wearing a hat in the sun and other benefits definitely include creating an enviable personal style.
In every girl’s fashion archive, there is a dependable hat on days you need to shield your skin from the sun. Whether you are a vintage fanatic or just want to make a fashion statement, there is a hat calling your name.
Table of Contents
- 13 Celebrity-Approved Ways To Rock A Hat
- 1. Toke Makinwa Boater Hat Elevates Her Sassy Outfit Even More
- 2. Anita Jacob Look Gorgeous In A Bucket Hat
- 3. Chioma Ikokwu Keep It Formal With A Wide Brim Hat
- 4. Blue Mbombo Keeps It Stylish With A Gown
- 5. Janelle Monae Outstanding Hat Look Leaves No Stone Unturned
- 6. Stella Adewunmi Pick The Perfect Hat For A Short
- 7. Roseny Francois Keep It Classy
- 8. Blair Eadie Beach Hat Can Do No Wrong
- 9. Angel Obasi Keep It Sleek In Formal Outfit
- 10. Eudoxie Bridges Pairs A Rancher Hat And Denim
- 11. Sade Akinosho Creates Enviable Style
- 12. Alicia Richardson Outfit Gets Jaw-Dropping
- 13. Jariatu Danita Power Outfit Got More Fascinating With A Hat
13 Celebrity-Approved Ways To Rock A Hat
Headpieces upgrade your outfits in a matter of seconds and recently, with so many creative ways to rock a hat, it is sure to never disappoint. The right hat needs the perfect outfit to compliment it hence we have rounded up some of the best celebrities rocking a hat with all splendor.
1. Toke Makinwa Boater Hat Elevates Her Sassy Outfit Even More
Toke Makinwa makes every outfit look effortless and not to forget simply stunning. A hat can be taken from, basic to fabulous in seconds and that is exactly what this boater hat did to her outfit. The look is definitely haute and we are going to be crushing on this for a while.
2. Anita Jacob Look Gorgeous In A Bucket Hat
Anita Jacob is well known for her fashionable hats. She looks simply gorgeous in this combination and it’s quite easy to recreate as well. A bucket hat is perfect for keeping things cool and less dramatic.
3. Chioma Ikokwu Keep It Formal With A Wide Brim Hat
Chion Ikokwu is a fashion influencer with impeccable taste in fashion. Here simple formal outfit does scream the boss look and combining it with a hat is a worth setting a work outfit trend.
4. Blue Mbombo Keeps It Stylish With A Gown
Blue Mbombo is one actress we always look forward to seeing her styles on and off the screen. Pairing your hat with a gown is the fastest way to style a hat with less fuss.
5. Janelle Monae Outstanding Hat Look Leaves No Stone Unturned
Janelle Monae is definitely rocking the yellow color. This is a really cute double yellow beret she had rocked Variety Magazine’s Power of Women issue. This can easily fit into any outfit however the vibe is also very crucial.
6. Stella Adewunmi Pick The Perfect Hat For A Short
Stella Adewunmi has always been known for her classy look and she definitely knows how to rock hats effortlessly.
7. Roseny Francois Keep It Classy
Here is another fashion Influencer that keeps it really cool and classy.
8. Blair Eadie Beach Hat Can Do No Wrong
Blair Eadie is a fashion influencer that needs no introduction. Her taste in styles is sure trendsetting and she tends to always pair her hats in a really lovely way. Above is a simple but exciting outfit for a beach party.
9. Angel Obasi Keep It Sleek In Formal Outfit
Angel Obasi has proved time and time again that hat can become a really interesting fashion piece every lady can’t do without.
10. Eudoxie Bridges Pairs A Rancher Hat And Denim
If you have ever pictured the loveliness of hat over denim then Eudoxie brings that imagination to life and this is going to be around for a long long time.
11. Sade Akinosho Creates Enviable Style
Sade Akinosho is another fashion influencer that needs no introduction when it comes to confidence in fashion. She makes an outfit look beyond lovely at all times and this is not an exception.
12. Alicia Richardson Outfit Gets Jaw-Dropping
The whole neutral color pairing from Alicia Richardson has gotten all of our attention. This is an outfit that is sure to stand out anywhere.
13. Jariatu Danita Power Outfit Got More Fascinating With A Hat
Jariatun Danita gives a big yes to combining an office outfit with a hat and we love what we got. This is quite interesting and might seem like the usual trend but with more confidence and not to forget the boss look that comes with it.
We must admit hats add some fun to outfits. The trick to pairing a hat is to first own up to its flexibility then you can find a way to make it work.
There are basically different kinds of hats but to make each stand out, all you need is to pair them with an accessory that makes them pop. Their multifunctional purpose allows it to fit easily with any outfit however above are celebrities to inspire you in picking up a hat.
Read more on CelebsThatRock: