Fashion comes with lots of expectations and celebrities and fashion influencers are often expected to meet those expectations. To stay in trend is considered even more complex than making a fashion statement but frankly, there are celebrities and fashion influencers who have kept us on our toes with impeccable styles. The secret to looking fashionable is to always stay in trend.
From red carpet looks to a casual day out, celebrities always have something to inspire you. If you are also on the lookout for ways to update your workwear or event outfits then fashion influencers and celebrities are your best go-to.
To dress like your favourite celebrities, you need to get an inside look at what is trending. So, this week on celebsthatrock, we have compiled a list of your favourite celebrities who have to continue to look unapologetically stunning.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Edo- Looking Gorgeous In Jumpsuits
- 2. Toke Makinwa- Pulling Attention In Owanbe Outfit
- 3. Christiana Kayode- Keeping It Casual For The Weekend
- 4. Sika Osei- Looking Dazzling For The Weekend
- 5. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking A Cute Dress
- 6. Nicki Minaj- Looking Sassy In Pink
- 7. Bisola Aiyeola- Keeping It Fancy In Gown
- 8. Juliet Ibrahim- Looking Stunning And Setting Trend
- 9. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Effortless And Chic
- 10. Benedicta Gafah- Leaving No Stone Unturned In Fashionable Blue Gown
- 11. Kie_Kie- Casual Outfit That Can Never Go Wrong
- 12. Aurum Amare- Keeping It Haute In Jumpsuit
- 13. Lillian Afegbai- Looking Lit Just Like A Fashion Diva
- 14. Chic Ama- Rocking An Exotic And Fun Style
- 15. Nana Akua Addo- Making Fashion Statement In Green
1. Ini Edo- Looking Gorgeous In Jumpsuits
- Makeup by @bukola_artistry
- Skin plug @beautysecretsofapril
- Hair by @mizwanneka
Ini Edo has always been our all-time fashion diva and when it comes to making enviable fashion statements, there is nothing to be found boring about her styles. This is one gorgeous way you can rock a jumpsuit and pull attention while rocking it.
2. Toke Makinwa- Pulling Attention In Owanbe Outfit
Toke Makinwa is another fashion diva we can’t get enough of when it comes to making fashion statements. This time, we got an impeccably stylish owanbe outfit we can’t help but love. This is one stunning outfit worth replicating.
3. Christiana Kayode- Keeping It Casual For The Weekend
If you are up for something fun and casual for the weekend then here is one outfit you need in your closet. It’s one fashionable piece that will always be in trend.
4. Sika Osei- Looking Dazzling For The Weekend
- Dress: @houseofpaon
- Makeup: @hausofdolls_gh
- Hair: @glamourhairgh
Sika Osei is up to dazzling us with stunning outfits for an owanbe and we can’t help but say it’s worth a second and a third look.
5. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking A Cute Dress
- Dress: @zeena_zara
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @zantiara_lagos
When it comes to looking fashionable and having fun while at it, Diiadem has always been found on top of that lust. This elegant gown should be found in every ladies closet.
6. Nicki Minaj- Looking Sassy In Pink
Only Nicki can make pink look exciting and worth recreating. Another barbie look from Nicki that is effortless and really gorgeous.
7. Bisola Aiyeola- Keeping It Fancy In Gown
Bisola Aiyeola is another fashion enthusiast that needs no introduction. She keeps it sassy and calm at all times and above is another casual but fancy style to add to your fashion archive.
8. Juliet Ibrahim- Looking Stunning And Setting Trend
- Stylist: @styledbytimi
- Lashes: @shadesbyjulietibrahim
- Makeup: @vugo24
- Dress: @thatpurpledotcouture
- Hair stylist: @vonsignature
Juliet Ibrahim has always been known to get her Instagram follower’s jaw-dropping every time she posts her picture. This might look like a casual gown but it can indeed set a fashion trend.
9. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Effortless And Chic
Blue Mbombo needs no introduction, her impeccable taste in styles speaks for itself at all times.
10. Benedicta Gafah- Leaving No Stone Unturned In Fashionable Blue Gown
- Dress: @coverboygh
This is sure going to make the list of the best outfits to rock on your birthday. If you are a fan of blue and elegant gowns then this style should be on the list of your favourites outfits for the week.
11. Kie_Kie- Casual Outfit That Can Never Go Wrong
One of the most comfortable outfits to pull up in is a two-piece outfit and sneakers. This combination is not just comfortable but helps you slay without looking too dramatic.
12. Aurum Amare- Keeping It Haute In Jumpsuit
Your fashion archive won’t be complete without adding a sexy outfit to it. To make sure your jumpsuits styles are never boring, the above is a sexy piece to inspire you.
13. Lillian Afegbai- Looking Lit Just Like A Fashion Diva
- Dress: @ericamoorebrand
- Mua: @maq_jose
Lillian Afegbai is another celebrity who has continued to make fashion statements every time and this outfit is no exception.
14. Chic Ama- Rocking An Exotic And Fun Style
You might want to reconsider going for short boring gowns after taking a peek at this adorable piece from Chic Ama. She is your best fashion influencer go-to when you think about fun and gorgeous styles.
15. Nana Akua Addo- Making Fashion Statement In Green
- Dress: @yartelgh
- Makeup: @glamtouch9
- Skin: @susanchanelbeauty
IF you are on the lookout for a red carpet look that will always grab attention then you have it right here. Nana is not one to leave any stone unturned when it comes to fashion.
While most celebrities and fashion influencers like to go for glamourous and fashion trends, some still like to keep it as casual as it can get. What these celebrities all have in common is making sure every outfit is made with a keen eye for design and rocking it with self-confidence as well. So, to make sure, you also stay on your fashion game, above are simple but cute outfits you need in your closet.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E70: 16 Trendy Outfits On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E22: 13 Stylish Ways To Dress Up For Cocktail
- CelebsThatRock E68: 15 Looks That Checked All The Style Boxes Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E05: 16 Chic Look From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E66: 17 Charming Outfits On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E46: 10 Really Cool Ways to Slay In A Jumpsuit