Fashion is consistent and fashion influencers and celebrities are getting more creative, styles do not have to be all dramatic or be a ball gown to be fun or found to be fancy, it has more to do with being comfortable and finding your go-to style. Despite the pandemic, lots of celebrities have put a smile on their fans face with their stylish dress combination and we also have to re-emphasize the fact that fashion is not just to make you feel good on the outside but instill some confidence in you.
Do you have a specific choice of style for evening outing? Last week we watch as celebrities step out in casual office outfit and as always they shared it on Instagram and we must admit, their styles are keeping is keeping it in check while you have some fun.
As life gradually returns to normal, fashion influencers and celebrities are finding more reasons to dress up, and this week we have some stunning combinations that are perfect for dinner or casual weddings.
12 Hot And Stylish Celebrity Styles For The Week
There are no rules when it comes to looking good and feeling confident, it all bulge down to the style you feel comfortable rocking, there are styles combination that might be casual but always a win at any kinds of events, we have compiled astonishing two-piece and one-piece jumpsuit for evening dates.
1. Mercy Eke Brings The Style Game On In Skirt And Crop Top
Mercy Eke is a fashionista of all time and never hesitates to showcase her fashion combination on Instagram, styling skirts with a crop top is loved by many ladies and here is one style that will always be in trend for all kinds of casual outings.
2. K Naomi Noinyane Outfit Keeps It Simple And Spontaneous
If you are looking for ways to keep it less dramatic and still look like a chic when you step out, this is one fashion combination that archives that, this is glamorous and comfortable as well.
3. Chioma Ikoku One Piece Jumpsuit Keeps It Sexy And Cool
You can definitely go for the sexy and cool look to make things even more fascinating and you can step out in style with this stylish outfit from Chiomagood hair, this is convenient and perfect for simple weddings and events.
4. Alex Asogwa Look Is Perfect For All Occasion
Alex Unusual is another fashionista with impeccable taste in styles and just as seen above in her simple flare skirt and skirt, this is suitable for cocktail and weddings.
5. Sharon Ooja Simple Style Has Got Just The Right Amount Of Sass
Sharon Ooja keeps the sass in check with her simple shirt and shorts and see must admit, this is a combination of street style and glamour.
6. Millen Happiness Jumpsuit Gives You Confidence
Ladivamillen jumpsuit adds a spring to your sass and you can hit the dance floor comfortable
7. Toke Makinwa Casual Denim And Top Look Is Top Notch
Toke makinwa keeps it simple and in check but being the fashion diva s always, this is a great style suitable for cocktails.
8. Nancy Isime Diva Look Is Enviable
Nancy Isime is an amazing Nollywood actress with an impeccable taste in styles and here is another fashionable look that might be simple but fancy for evening dates.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora Skirt And Blouse Has Just The Right Amount Of Class
Ceec needs no introduction in the world of fashion, she keeps it stylish and suitable for all events at all times. This week’s style is one perfect outfit for the office if you work in a fashion house.
10. Boity Thulo Formal Style Is Worth A Second Look
Boity Thulo is another celebrity with an interesting fashion game, this outfit is formal and sexy at the same time
11. Symply Tacha Makes An Interesting Fashion Statement
If you are looking to make an untamable fashion statement then this might be just the style combination to start with. Tacha style is just what you need for an elaborate cocktail party.
12. Idia Aisien White Jumpsuit Has Jaw-Dropping
This is simply stunning and sexy. Idia Aisie did look fabulous in the outfit and being a fashionista herself, we can’t help but say this is one style worth setting trend.
13. Siyanda Bani Elegant Look Is Perfect For Formal Events
This list of fashionable celebrities won’t be complete without having Siyanda bani on it, this is a simple elegant outfit that you can’t help but love, it is also less dramatic and fitting for any formal event.
W give kudos to designers for always recreating beautiful and exciting styles and not to forget the fashion influencers and celebrities for making it worthwhile and looking dasing while rocking these styles. Anyone can start a new trend and all you need is the right inspiration to help you get started, this simple elegant styles listed above are amazing and are going to inspire the right style combination for a casual night out.
Read more on celebthatrock and fashion tips:
- CelebsThatRock E21: 14 Celebrities Casual Styles After Lockdown
- CelebsThatRock E19: 17 Wedding Outfit Ideas From Your Favorite Celebs
- CelebsThatRock E17: 16 Fashion Forward Celebs From Last Week
- 13 Fashion & Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- The Most Beautiful Gowns Celebs Wore to The 92nd Oscars Award
- CelebThatRock E11: 16 Looks That Passes As Casual And Hot
- S4de_u Has Got Styles And These 20 Pictures Are Solid Proof