What dresses and outfits are trending for a wedding? When it comes to what to wear to a wedding, celebrities, and fashion icons are setting new trends you can easily replicate and last week did showcase lots of events worthy outfits. No matter how casual or elaborate a wedding is, you do want to look classy and stylish hence these weeks CelebsThatRock will be featuring some of the most glamourous styles that are fitting for a wedding.
Finding an easy to replicate style will save you the stress of dress hunting and you can show up looking elegant and less dramatic.
Celebrities and influencers have taken a celebratory approach to fashion and not only are the outfits suiting for all events but the makeups are inspiring as well.
As a wedding guest, your outfit should be charming and 2020 is about setting a new unapologetic trend and with this in mind, we have curated some classy wedding guests outfit to help you stand out at any wedding.
Table of Contents
- 17 Stylish Wedding Guest Outfit For 2020
- 1. Nancy Isime Looks Stylish In A Bold Glamour Dress
- 2. Ini Edo Micro Dress Is Flattering And Suitable For A Beach Wedding
- 3. Lola Magret Black Studded Gown Did Stand Out
- 4. Logan Laurice Look Elegant And Fitting For An Elaborate Wedding
- 5. Bonang Matheba Looks Quite Dashing As Always
- 6. Diane Russet Keeps It Simple And Classy For An Event
- 7. Toke Makinwa Mini Gown With Bell Sleeves Looks Glamorous
- 8. Toni Tones Split Gown Sets An Interesting fashion Trend
- 9. Bisola Aiyeola Struts Her Ankara Look With Confidence As Always
- 10. Boity Thumelo Flay Gown Gets The Attention At A Wedding
- 11. ChicAma Sassy Look Is Quite An Enviable Personal Style
- 12. Beverly Osu Combination Of Ankara And English Keeps It Casual And Pretty
- 13. Bamike Adenibuyan Simple Split Gown Is Fabulous
- 14. Alex Asogwa Unique Black Dress Is Fashionable Enough For All Event
- 15. Cynthia Nwadiora Fashionable Look Gets Jaw-Dropping
- 16. Sharon Ooja Gives Fashion Forward Look For Owambe
- 17. Dakore Egbuson Sleek Gown Keeps It Reserved And Elegant
17 Stylish Wedding Guest Outfit For 2020
If you are in doubt of what to wear to an event or a wedding, some of these amazing outfits below might spark some inspiration, most interesting thing about fashion is how you can create your own unique trend and make an impression at that wedding.
1. Nancy Isime Looks Stylish In A Bold Glamour Dress
Nancy Isime has always delivered a fashion piece that is found to be jaw-dropping and fitting for all kinds of events, here is a fitting outfit for a wedding.
2. Ini Edo Micro Dress Is Flattering And Suitable For A Beach Wedding
Ini Edo did look quite unique and interesting in that micro dress, this is conservative and bold at the same time, fitting for all kinds of events.
3. Lola Magret Black Studded Gown Did Stand Out
Lola Magret gown look outstanding and adding a feather design to a gown seems to add glamour to this outfit and with the professional makeup, she looks really stunning.
4. Logan Laurice Look Elegant And Fitting For An Elaborate Wedding
Logan Laurice elegant dress is suitable for an elaborate wedding, really sassy and can be recreated in a simple light way.
5. Bonang Matheba Looks Quite Dashing As Always
Bonang Matheba straight sleek gown might give you the right wedding outfit idea, not too dramatic which makes it suitable for all kinds of weddings.
6. Diane Russet Keeps It Simple And Classy For An Event
Diane Russet has always been known to keep it simple but very classy and this tub gown is no exception, not too elaborate and can easily be worn for a classic beach wedding.
7. Toke Makinwa Mini Gown With Bell Sleeves Looks Glamorous
The beautiful OAP Toke Makinwa needs no introduction, she keeps her outfits fashionable every week, from formal to casual and above is another enviable style we find fitting for an event.
8. Toni Tones Split Gown Sets An Interesting fashion Trend
Toni Tones is a fashion icon with a personal enviable style, her unique designs leave more to the imagination and above is a good example of her styles, very bold and interesting which is just what every fashionista needs to have tucked in her wardrobe for attending a classy wedding.
9. Bisola Aiyeola Struts Her Ankara Look With Confidence As Always
Often times all you need to look different is something casual and some confidence as depicted by Bisola Aiyeola’s look, very fitting for a simple wedding.
Related read: 30 Cute Ankara Styles For Wedding You’ll Love
10. Boity Thumelo Flay Gown Gets The Attention At A Wedding
Boity Thumelo Look is definitely suitable for all kinds of formal gathering, elegant and conservative is just the right word for this look.
11. ChicAma Sassy Look Is Quite An Enviable Personal Style
ChicAma impeccable taste in styles has never been found lacking, this blue outfit is not the only suiting look for a wedding but the complete makeover is really beautiful and deserves a second and a third look.
12. Beverly Osu Combination Of Ankara And English Keeps It Casual And Pretty
Beverly Osu’s outfit combination is really beautiful and nothing too fussy about it either.
13. Bamike Adenibuyan Simple Split Gown Is Fabulous
Bamike Adenibuyan outfit is not just beautiful and casual but leaves more to the imagination.
14. Alex Asogwa Unique Black Dress Is Fashionable Enough For All Event
Alex Asogwa is famously known as Alex unusual and no introduction is needed when it comes to this fashion diva, she keeps it sassy at all times.
15. Cynthia Nwadiora Fashionable Look Gets Jaw-Dropping
Ceec always has a fashion piece every week, her fans on Instagram can’t get enough of her gorgeous styles. Above is another interesting outfit and really fitting for a wedding reception.
16. Sharon Ooja Gives Fashion Forward Look For Owambe
Nothing should stop you from looking your best at a wedding, Sharon Ooja gives the perfect wedding guest outfit and we must say this is quite fashionable.
17. Dakore Egbuson Sleek Gown Keeps It Reserved And Elegant
Dakore Egbuson is fondly described as a fashion diva who keeps it classy and reserved most times and yes this outfit above did justice to that, the look is really suitable for a simple wedding.
A fashionable look does not have to be dramatic before it is found interesting, celebrities and influencers are obviously giving a good dose of casual and elegant these days and each of these styles is found suitable for an event. You would be amazed at how celebrities with enviable personal styles keep setting new fashion trends every week and nothing sets the mood for a fashionista like a new fashion style to replicate. Which of these wedding guest styles above do you find most suitable for a wedding? Leave us a reply in the comment box below and follow us on Instagram for more style inspiration.
Read more on fashion and celebrities:
- CelebsThatRock E17: 16 Fashion Forward Celebs From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock: E18: 20 Easy To Replicate Styles From Last Week
- Our Top 10 Favorite Celeb Styles At The AMVCA 2020
- The Dresses Your Favorite Celebs Wore to The AMVCA Awards
- CelebsThatRock E17: 16 Fashion Forward Celebs From Last Week
- The Most Beautiful Gowns Celebs Wore to The 92nd Oscars Award
- CelebsThatRock E16: 20 Fashionable Looks On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E15: 20 Most Stylish Look From Last Week