Creating an enviable personal style is something everyone wishes to have and while we must admit it’s not an easy feat, it is also not impossible. The real secret to looking adorable no matter what you are rocking is to make sure you never look out of date. We must all admit celebrities and fashion influencers are the best fashion enthusiasts to take a peek at if you need some inspiration.
There are endless styles on Instagram to feed your eyes on and it can be really overwhelming choosing the one to recreate. Hence why we bring what we consider the best look to you every week.
From elegant gowns to casual jeans and cool jumpsuits. We have compiled a list of awesome outfits from last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Nancy Isime- Nailing A Dramatic Outfit
- 2. Takunda- Rocking Bootcut In Glam
- 3. Christiana Kayode- Edgy And Sassy For The Weekend
- 4. Yemi Alade- Keeping It Stylish
- 5. Mimi Orijiekwe- Looking Ready To Party
- 6. Blue Mbombo- Simply And Classy
- 7. Zynnell Zuh- Looking Adorable In Green
- 8. Symply Tacha- Keeping It Casual And Fun
- 9. Mpho Tsila- Looking Dope In Red
- 10. Tolu Bally- Looking Hot And Classy
- 11. Rita Dominic- Making Fashion Statement In Green
- 12. Kate Henshaw- Stuninng In Red
- 13. Adeola Adeyemi- Keeping It Cute And Simple
- 14. Kie_Kie- Keeping It Cool And Formal
- 15. Chic Ama- Looking Stylish In Owambe Outfit
- 16. Vee- Looking Stunning In White
1. Nancy Isime- Nailing A Dramatic Outfit
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
Good look can’t be overemphasized when it comes to Nancy. She keeps it dramatic and sassy this time and it’s hard not to notice how really beautiful it is. That pose is hot as well.
2. Takunda- Rocking Bootcut In Glam
Bootcut is one of those styles that took the fashion world to another new trouser level. Takkunda looks really exotic and classy rocking this edgy bootcut and a crop top. This is one style that needs no drama to recreate.
3. Christiana Kayode- Edgy And Sassy For The Weekend
- Two-piece: @highly_stylish
- Photography: @officialphotofreak
- Styled by @winifred_ife
- Makeup @vins_signature
The trick to making a fashion statement is to find a way to stand out no matter how casual the outfit is. This is one stunning way to rock a denim two-piece outfit. Berbiedoll sure knows how to deliver hot looks.
4. Yemi Alade- Keeping It Stylish
- Nigerian Designer: @weizdhurmfranklyn
- Fashion Stylists: @fabstyle_101 @medlinboss
- Hair: @abbeymattheworks
When it comes to a stylish outfit that gets your jaw-dropping, Yemi Alade needs no introduction. She looks really gorgeous and that si one comfortable outfit worth rocking.
5. Mimi Orijiekwe- Looking Ready To Party
- Outfit @xtrabrideslagos
- Make up @bare2beauty
- Hair @daves_classik
This is one stunning outfit and knowing how the black colour can be, Mimi definitely looks amazing rocking it.
6. Blue Mbombo- Simply And Classy
- Dress: @houseofsybil
An outfit doesn’t have to be overly dramatic to stand out. Here is the perfect example of a not dramatic but stylish outfit. Blue is not one to leave any stone unturned.
7. Zynnell Zuh- Looking Adorable In Green
- Outfit @zyellegant
- Hair @senakhaircollections
- Hairstyling @firstchoicesalon
- Makeup @perfect_kolaz
Zynnell Zuh is another fashion enthusiast that leaves no stone unturned. This outfit looks really astonishing and green definitely look great on her.
8. Symply Tacha- Keeping It Casual And Fun
Tacha needs no introduction. She look really stunning and ready for any occasion.
9. Mpho Tsila- Looking Dope In Red
- Top @zara
- Bag @balenciaga
- Shoes @jadoredamour
- Hair & Makeup @elle_vie_pta
- Stylist @londie_89
If you ever wonder what it would like to go for an all-red look then here is an inspiration. This is one way to keep it bold and bright.
10. Tolu Bally- Looking Hot And Classy
We guess being a designer has its own perks too. Tolu Bally looks really gorgeous and this is one effortless outfit you can’t help but love.
11. Rita Dominic- Making Fashion Statement In Green
Rita Dominic has always been one to keep us on our toes with her elegant gowns. Here is another gown you are definitely going to love to replicate.
12. Kate Henshaw- Stuninng In Red
- Stylist: @medlinboss
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Hair: @dv_hairsalon
- Creative Director: @medlinboss
Kate Henshaw is often known to keep her outfit simple and drama free but this time, we love the combination of simplicity and fun.
13. Adeola Adeyemi- Keeping It Cute And Simple
- Skin goals: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @_saucequeen_
- Styled: @flostyling
Here is another fascinating and stylish outfit you can’t help but love. This two-piece outfit can’t go wrong.
14. Kie_Kie- Keeping It Cool And Formal
- Hairstylist: @thegabrielss
- Outfit: @accostcollection
- Makeup: @atikemakeovers
- Accessories: @sterlinglams
Kie Kie be serving us hot look this weekend and we are definitely loving it.
15. Chic Ama- Looking Stylish In Owambe Outfit
- Dress @kenianunezdesigns
Chic Ama is one exotic fashion influencer we always look forward to seeing her styles. Last week was about trending owambe styles and she sure nailed this look.
16. Vee- Looking Stunning In White
This look has sure taken Instagram by storm last week and we must say white does look good on her. She did keep it fancy and dramatic.
The latest fashion styles and trends will get your jaw-dropping as celebrities and fashion influencers keep stepping up their fashion games. An outfit can go from dramatic to casual and still make a fashion statement, it all boils down to finding the latest styles and replicating them. Above are some chic looks to inspire you for the week.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E68: 15 Looks That Checked All The Style Boxes Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E66: 17 Charming Outfits On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E60: 16 Exquisite Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E54: 17 Grand Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E56: 15 Outstanding Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E53: 15 Exceptional Wears From Last Week