This week on CelebsThatRock, celebrities and fashion influencers have definitely upped the ante on their fashion game and we couldn’t wait to show you the styles we found on the Gram last week. The debate on what celebrity has the best taste is always going to be a debate as we can be honest and say making a choice is hard. Every celebrity has a way of creating their own enviable style trend.
The best way to capture and adopt a particular trend is to take a peek at celebrities and fashion influencers. Enviable personal style is something many of us aspire to have.
Every style has its own reason for standing out. When it comes to showing off in the most astonishing outfits, celebrities and fashion influencers make sure to deliver. So here are some of the best outfits compiled this week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Lily Afe- Keeping It Sleek In A Gown
- 2. Yemi Alade- Classy In Green
- 3. Nancy Isime- Hot And Sassy For The Weekend
- 4. Toke Makinwa: Neutral And Fancy
- 5. Natasha Joubert- Less Dramatic In A Mini Slip Dress
- 6. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Cool In Denim
- 7. Mpho Tsila- Elegant And Catches The Vibe
- 8. Tolu Bally- Looking Gorgeous In Two Piece Outfit
- 9. Debbie Beeko- Keeping It In Check In Orange
- 10. Linda Osifo- Looking Adorable In Blue Jumpsuit
- 11. Bettinah Tianah- Looking All Decked Out For Any Occasion
- 12. Chantellem- Keeping It Casual But Lit
- 13. Chika Ike- Looking Sassy And Sunkissed
- 14. Chic Ama- Keeping It Calm In Denim
- 15. Adeola Adeyemi- Cute Party Dress
- 16. Beverly Naya Looks Dashing In Ankara
1. Lily Afe- Keeping It Sleek In A Gown
This is simply the definition of stunning. From the pose to the simple but quite elegant gown. Lily Afe is not one of the Best Actress in Nigeria but her interesting taste in fashion can’t be overlooked either.
2. Yemi Alade- Classy In Green
- Styled: @medlinboss
- Hair: @abbeymattheworks
Green might just happen to be the official fashion color as it looks really gorgeous on Yemi Alade. The hair is making a statement as well.
3. Nancy Isime- Hot And Sassy For The Weekend
- tyled By: @medlinboss
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
Nancy Isime is one fashion diva we always look forward to her styles. And as always she brings in hot and spicy.
4. Toke Makinwa: Neutral And Fancy
It’s nearly impossible to get a bad style from Toke. Tokstarrr always has something fascinating every time and this time, it’s casual but fancy.
5. Natasha Joubert- Less Dramatic In A Mini Slip Dress
- Dress: @willetdesignscouture
- Shoe: @stevemaddensa
- Hair: @rene_ultimateglamour
A good slip dress sets the mood for a dinner party. Natasha Joubert shows the new and most elegant way to rock a dress and boots.
6. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Cool In Denim
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
Mercy Eke needs no introduction, she has always been known to keep her styles fun and worth replicating.
7. Mpho Tsila- Elegant And Catches The Vibe
- Gorgeous dress @blue_chic_sa
- Hair and Makeup @elle_vie_pta
Sassy is the new attitude for a really gorgeous outfit and this is one style that will be around for a very long while.
8. Tolu Bally- Looking Gorgeous In Two Piece Outfit
- Dress: @2207bytbally
- Hair: @daves_classik
- Makeup: @glowbydemz
Tolu Bally is that designer, you definitely want to style your outfit. Here is an exciting two-piece outfit you can’t say to. The style is not just classy but less dramatic as well.
9. Debbie Beeko- Keeping It In Check In Orange
- Dress by: @__biio__
Debbie Beeko is known for her unique color combinations and really elegant mini gowns.
10. Linda Osifo- Looking Adorable In Blue Jumpsuit
- Outfit: @julyetpeters
- Mua: @adalinebeauty
- Hairstylist: @daves_classik
Linda Osifo continues to win our hearts with astonishing styles. She is sure to keep it classy and interesting as always.
11. Bettinah Tianah- Looking All Decked Out For Any Occasion
- Outfit: @skpclothingline
- Skin: @btbeautyuganda
This is an outfit you can restyle to suit practically any occasion. You can be assured Bettinah never disappoints when it comes to effortless outfits.
12. Chantellem- Keeping It Casual But Lit
- Outfit: @missguided
Nothing beat dressing in power outfit that is super comfortable.
13. Chika Ike- Looking Sassy And Sunkissed
Chika Ike has never been one to leave a stone unturned when it comes to delivering the best styles. This is a really cool gown for summer and the sneakers are just perfect for a casual day out.
14. Chic Ama- Keeping It Calm In Denim
Chic Ama is another lifestyle influencer that needs no introduction. Her style gets jaw-dropping every time and there is always something worth replicating.
15. Adeola Adeyemi- Cute Party Dress
Diiadem looks really gorgeous in this outfit and we can’t ignore the really classy pose either.
16. Beverly Naya Looks Dashing In Ankara
- Dress- @BeNaya_Official
- Makeup- @remaynne
The list of this week’s Celebsthatrock won’t be complete without adding Beverly Naya to it. This Ankara and looks stunning.
Keep in mind that every celebrity has their own personal enviable style. While some celebrities keep it casual and effortless most of the time, some like to keep it dramatic and fun. Either way, the trick is to set a trend and have fun while at it. If you are up for some exquisite outfits this week then the above are some of the best outfits from last week.
Read more on celebsthatrock: