It’s a new week and as always, we are all about to bring to you awesome outfits rocked by your favorite celebrities. Getting excited about celebrity fashion is quite understandable as well these styles are lit. Celebrities and fashion influencers are really about creating interesting styles that have your jaw-dropping while you stare at them.
We must admit being a fashion babe has more to do with being confident with your choice of outfits. It doesn’t even have to be dramatic for you to stand out. You really don’t need to replicate the exact styles, the trick is to get creative.
So if you are wondering what your favorite celebrity and influencer fashion look was this week. Well, they were all about looking gorgeous as always and we have compiled a list just for you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Adeola Adeyemi: One-Piece Outfit
- 2. Cynthia Nwadiora: Stylish One-Piece Outfit
- 3. Kefilwe Mabote: Elegant Travel Gown
- 4. Ini Edo: Classy In Neon
- 5. Bimbo Ademoye: Sassy Black Playsuit
- 6. Idia Aisien: Yellow Is The Trend
- 7. Bonang Matheba: A Stunner In Joggers
- 8. Lilo Aderogba: Simple Blazer Dress
- 9. Tiffany Haddish: Bold And Sexy
- 10. Chilla Macame: Sleek Black Party Dress
- 11. Chic Ama: Personal Enviable Style
- 12. Chloe Bailey: Fashionable As Always
- 13. Rita Dominic: Purple Is The New Fashion Color
- 14. Symply Tacha: A Look That Stans
- 15. Linda Osifo: Smart And Classy In Pink
- 16. Nimi Nwofor: Radiant In Blue Gown
1. Adeola Adeyemi: One-Piece Outfit
- Styled by: @__lola___o
- Skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @tobie_peters
We all love jumpsuits for the way it keeps things simple and we must say our Adeola Adeyemi does justice to it just as expected.
2. Cynthia Nwadiora: Stylish One-Piece Outfit
Ceec is always about less or more drama we guess. Well we definitely do love her styles regardless.
3. Kefilwe Mabote: Elegant Travel Gown
- Dress @houseofmahal
- Hair @emporia_luxury_hair
Kefilwe is definitely the fashion diva for power business styles that stands out.
4. Ini Edo: Classy In Neon
- Styles by @tiannahsplacempire
- Makeup by @maq_jose
- Event: LA Femme Anjola Premiere
The beauty queen of fashion herself can not be missed when listing fashionable celebrities. Ini Edo is all about neon last week.
5. Bimbo Ademoye: Sassy Black Playsuit
Bimbo Ademoye is all about keeping it sassy on and off the screen. This is a style that basically screams bold and street fashion. The has been styled by @glambyqueen_esther. While the outfit stays unknown.
6. Idia Aisien: Yellow Is The Trend
Seems like we would be having a lot of Schweppes drink this week as Idia Aisien look really hot holding that can right there.
7. Bonang Matheba: A Stunner In Joggers
Bonang Matheba style has surely been designed herself and we are guessing the hair as well. Regardless we love the look.
8. Lilo Aderogba: Simple Blazer Dress
- Stylist @dami_oke
- Makeup @themomagic
Blazer dress is a trend that is going to be around for a very long time and we love it.
9. Tiffany Haddish: Bold And Sexy
- Styling: @gabriellak_j
- Hair: @hair4kicks
- Makeup: @ernestocasillas
Tiffany Haddish has been all about confidence in everything you do and her style from last week did show a lot of that confidence.
10. Chilla Macame: Sleek Black Party Dress
- Makeup @makeupbyzodwa
- Hair @hlayisani.cm
Chilla Is looking lit in that outfit and if there are other words to describe this gorgeous look then please go ahead.
11. Chic Ama: Personal Enviable Style
- Dress @_divabby_
Chic Ama is one of the top fashion influencers with A-game in fashion.
12. Chloe Bailey: Fashionable As Always
- Stylist: @zerinaakers
- Makeup: @beautybychrisc
- Hair: @sparkyourhair
Chole Bailey’s astonishing look to the Grammy’s was not just radiant but sets a trend we are sure looking forward to.
13. Rita Dominic: Purple Is The New Fashion Color
- Custom outfit- @lanredasilvaajayi
- Styling- @yolandaokereke
- Make up- @radiezbyeve
- Hair- @kateokpo
The list of celebrities who went all out in fashion won’t be complete without Rita Dominic. This fancy outfit has been rocked for the premiere of The Therapist Movie.
14. Symply Tacha: A Look That Stans
- Styled @tolubally
Symply Tacha did celebrate reaching 1 million followers on Twitter and that’s an iconic outfit worth remembering.
15. Linda Osifo: Smart And Classy In Pink
- Dress @julyetpeters
The dress is not the only thing we are in love with about this look. The ponytail has an edge that keeps it simple and different as well.
16. Nimi Nwofor: Radiant In Blue Gown
- Outfit: @zohi_taglit
Nimi Nwofor or Nimsdefabulous as she is popularly known has incredible taste in styles. If you do love powder blue as much as we do then this is a style that might be added to our fashion archive.
Fashion is basically about standing out these days and frankly. Hence, celebrities and fashion influencers have a way of keeping us on our toes. These styles are agreeably jaw-dropping but we can’t love everything right? Or maybe we can? If you are a celebrity fashion enthusiast like us then we do want to know what you think about this Celebrity look from last week.
Read more on celebsthatrock: