What we all think and expect fashion to look differs, however one thing that is sure common is how we keep a tab on the styles our favorite celebrities are rocking. Fashion influencers and celebrities have shaped and influenced most of the ongoing styles in trend. The best way to get detailed inspiration is to always know what is in trend.
The formula to getting a go-to style is to find the right styles to inspire you. While going through Instagram to get these styles would be fun, having them in one place tend to save time.
So, to make sure you are in trend at all times, we have rounded up some of the most exquisite outfits celebrities were serving last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Dima Okojie- Keeping It Exotic And Fashionable
- 2. Adeola Adeyemi- Keeping It Classy In Black
- 3. Sharon Ooja- Blue And Elegant
- 4. Iyabo Ojo- Keeping The Weekend Vibe In Check
- 5. Ashanti- Looking Stunning In Red
- 6. Yvonne Orji- Kicking It In Denim
- 7. Ciara- Looking Sleek And Classy
- 8. Ariyike Dimples- Sassy In Black Blazer
- 9. Nana Akua Addo- Keeping It Fun And Dramatic
- 10. Ini Edo- Gorgeous And Fitting For Winter
- 11. Olivia Culpo- Rocking Floral Like A Diva
1. Ini Dima Okojie- Keeping It Exotic And Fashionable
- Wearing: @derinfabikunco
- Makeup: @riseandglambeauty
Fashion is mostly about setting trends and replicating outfits in trend. Ini Dima Okojie is all about implementing the two. This is one owanbe style idea you want to take note of, this is classy and perfect for a traditional wedding.
2. Adeola Adeyemi- Keeping It Classy In Black
- Lip: @beautybyad
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @maq_jose
Diiadem is known for keeping it exciting at all times. This simple but exotic black gown can be replicated for practically any occasion.
3. Sharon Ooja- Blue And Elegant
Sharon Ooja is another celebrity who doesn’t hesitate to bring her A-game every time she steps out. This is a cool outfit for classy events.
4. Iyabo Ojo- Keeping The Weekend Vibe In Check
- Outfit by: @teekayfashion
- Wig: @wholesalesnaija
We must admit Ashanti looks astonishing in this red gown. This is ideal for all occasions and it is also a colt every skin tone can rock effortlessly.
5. Ashanti- Looking Stunning In Red
Ashanti is all about keeping it classy and interesting on all occasions. This is just the perfect stunning red gown you need to replicate for all occasions.
6. Yvonne Orji- Kicking It In Denim
- Hair: @nicky_b_on_hair
- Makeup: @lolasbeautymark
- Styling: @apuje
If you are into denim then you need this is one combination that stands out.
7. Ciara- Looking Sleek And Classy
Sleek gowns are needed for every elaborate event, hence here is one to inspire you. The slit sure add some glamour to the whole look.
8. Ariyike Dimples- Sassy In Black Blazer
Short blazers have a way of adding something unique to looks you are trying to recreate. Ariyike makes it look even astonishing.
9. Nana Akua Addo- Keeping It Fun And Dramatic
- Dress: @yartelgh
If you are up for something bold and dramatic then this style might be the perfect inspiration you need.
10. Ini Edo- Gorgeous And Fitting For Winter
Ini Edo is another celebrity who brings it all in when it comes to styles. Winter is right around the corner in many countries hence you might need something to inspire you.
11. Olivia Culpo- Rocking Floral Like A Diva
Floral is an interesting all-season outfit hence you do need it in your closet. Floral prints are often seen in elegant dinner gowns, but Olivia tunes it up a notch with this butterfly style.
Fashion influencers and celebrities come with the expectation of replicating trendy styles for us on all occasions, and we must say they are doing a good job of that. Being the most fashionable and staying in trend comes with its perks and expectations too. However, it can be interesting as well.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E84: 15 Styles That Checked The Style Boxes
- CelebsThatRock E76: 16 Outfits You Effortlessly Slay In
- CelebsThatRock E65: 16 Unique Outfits That Stood Out Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Week’s Inspo
- CelebsThatRock E38: 17 Event Worthy Outfits On African Celebrities Last Week