It’s a new week which also means a chance to see something fashionable and new from your celebrities. Having impeccable taste in styles often means wanting to see something new and exciting every day which is why celebrities and fashion influencers are needed. They ensure to keep their fashion archive broad enough for everyone’s taste.
The fashion box might be a wide one, but there are styles we must admit put a spin on. Your favorite celebrities are making sure all the fashion places needed to create trends are being touched.
To step out in style every time, your favorite celebrities and influencers are your best go-to for inspiration. So to make this easier, we have compiled some best-dressed celebrities from last week for you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Edo- Rocking An Outfit Every Closet Needs
- 2. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Gorgeous In Jumpsuit
- 3. Zynnell Zuh- Keeping It Classy In A Bride Outfit
- 4. Ariyike Dimple- Looking Lovely As Always
- 5. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Ball Gown Effortlessly
- 6. Berla Mundi- Weekend Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- 7. Osas Ighodaro- Keeping All The Glamour Checked
- 8. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Stylish
- 9. Chic Ama- Less Dramatic And Cute
- 10. Mimi Onalaja- Combining Lit And Simple
- 11. Chioma Goodhair- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statements
- 12. Sharon Ooja- Looking Sleek And Classy
- 13. Blue Mbombo- Formal And Event Worthy
- 14. Serwaa Amihere- Looking Stunnin In Red
- 15. Sasha Okafor- Radiating Beauty And Elegance
1. Ini Edo- Rocking An Outfit Every Closet Needs
- Skin plug: @beautysecretsofapril
- Outfit by: @medlinboss
- Hair: @officially_justpretty
- Makeup: @nubiantouchh
Ini Edo is one of the best-dressed celebrities, and we must admit that her taste in styles only set trends. This is one fashionable piece every lady needs in her closet, it’s event-worth and not overly dramatic either.
2. Mercy Eke- Keeping It Gorgeous In Jumpsuit
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
- Styled by: @medlinboss
Mercy Eke is all about keeping it classy and fashionable. This jumpsuit style tends to make plain jumpsuits look boring. The fringe did add some fun and glamour to it.
3. Zynnell Zuh- Keeping It Classy In A Bride Outfit
- Gown: @zyellegant
- Hair: @senakhaircollections
Zynnell Zuh is another fashion icon you can’t help but love. If you are on the lookout for a classy wedding outfit to inspire you then here is one you can’t say no to.
4. Ariyike Dimple- Looking Lovely As Always
- Make up by: @ceeyonceemua
- Dress: @dixiesapparelofficial
- Shoes: @feragostyle
- Bag from: @the_litcloset
Ariyike knows how to keep it classy but fashionable. This is a cool outfit for classy or formal events.
5. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Ball Gown Effortlessly
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @kim_beautystudio
- Outfit: @styledbykingronke
- Hairstyling: @touchofibee
- Accessories: @accessorize_by_rea
- Shoes: @lhambi
Ball gowns don’t need to be extremely long and overly dramatic anymore. Diiadem has the perfect ball gown to inspire you when you need something effortlessly sassy and classy.
6. Berla Mundi- Weekend Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- Outfit designed by: @yartelgh
- Fabric: @lenpafabrics
- Makeup: @facevillebeauty
- Hair: @kushbytaylar
Bella Mundi Style comes with another unforgettable dimension for lovers of owanbe styles. This is quite fancy and fashion-worthy.
7. Osas Ighodaro- Keeping All The Glamour Checked
Osas sure doesn’t disappoint when it comes to a fashionable outfit. This is one glamorous look you do need to replicate.
8. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Stylish
Idia Aisien sure knows how to make Ankara fabric look interesting. This is an Ankara style that is worth setting new trends.
9. Chic Ama- Less Dramatic And Cute
Chic Ama is that lifestyle influencer you need a look into her closet at all times. She keeps it stylish and interesting all the time.
10. Mimi Onalaja- Combining Lit And Simple
Mimi Onalaja is one stylish celebrity that never forgets to bring comfort into her outfit.
11. Chioma Goodhair- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statements
We do agree that every outfit has its reason for standing out, but this one tends to have every reason for standing out. From the dramatic bell sleeve to the formal sleeve design, it’s worth making a fashion statement.
12. Sharon Ooja- Looking Sleek And Classy
- Jewelry: @bozdiamonds
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair: @cmhairbyhills
- Hair styled by: @adefunkeee
- Two piece: @tularoo__
Sharon Ooja is another fashionable celebrity that leaves no stone unturned. This is one classy gown you do not want to miss replicating.
13. Blue Mbombo- Formal And Event Worthy
- Outfit: @5th.ave fashion
- Shoes: @emme_label
Blue Mbombo is one fashion icon you can’t help but love for her impeccable taste in styles. This is an exotic and formal style for all occasions.
14. Serwaa Amihere- Looking Stunnin In Red
- Outfit: @olargrace
Serwaa Amihere is sure checking all the fashion boxes and this might be a simple style, but it’s indeed setting trends.
15. Sasha Okafor- Radiating Beauty And Elegance
- Dress @medlinboss
- Styled by the best: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Hair: @yinkzsignature
Fringes happen to be the new way to adorn your gown and Sasha makes it look even more astonishing. This is another owanbe style you need in your fashion archive.
If you do love fashion then setting trends must be vital to you and one of the ways to get inspired is to know what your favorite celebrities are up to. Not all outfits are going to check the fashion box, but they can as well be revamped too. So, all you need to do is find your go-to style among the ones listed above, and you can set your trend.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E83: 16 Event-Worthy Styles From Your Favorite Celebs
- CelebsThatRock E34: 13 Outstanding Ways to Wear Yellow
- CelebsThatRock E64: 15 All Occasion Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Week’s Inspo
- CelebsThatRock E62: 16 Classy Styles That Lit Up The Gram Last Week