What do you wear to pair with a yellow color? As life gradually returns to semi-normal after the tragic Lekki Massacre, this meant celebrities and fashion influencers are not in the mood to play dress up and this is completely understandable however we did witness a couple of celebrities try to lighten up the mood with their styles and the suitable color for this is yellow.
The yellow color does signify sunshine and we look forward to showing you these styles with the hope they brighten your mood.
Yellow is recognized as an interesting fashion color although this has been in trend for a very long time people find it hard combining it and most people worry about it looking too much or less fancy the good news is that you can look classy and fancy with yellow and all you need is a stylish combination to inspire you. The yellow style trend works with a balance which means finding the appropriate outfit and color to pair with it is key however fashion influencers and celebrities are slaying effortlessly with different kinds of yellow outfits.
Table of Contents
- 1. Nomzamo Mbatha Look Strickling Beautiful In Sunshine Yellow Style
- 2. Nicole Williams Keep It Simple And Formal
- 3. Blue Mbombo Keep It Classy With A Blazer Jacket
- 4. Symply Tacha Keep It Casual With Denim
- 5. Beyonce Knowles Keeps It Perfect For An Event
- 6. Ini Edo Makes The Ideal Fashion Statement
- 7. Kefilwe Mabote Steps Out In Dashing Party Outfit
- 8. Mimi Onalaja Keep It Simple With Skirt
- 9. Omowunmi Dada Blazer Style Can Never Go Wrong
- 10. Stephanie Coker Keep It Classy And Simple
- 11. Yewande Biala Keeps It Enviable For The Weekend
- 12. Stella Adewunmi Sets A New Work Outfit Trend
- 13. Chic Ama Rocks A Perfect Party Style
Fashion is all about making statements and celebrities and influencers make that statement every day either with their outfits, accessories, or overall combination and not to forget the ability to replicate a trendy style with splendor is something we always look forward to seeing every day.
You can go ahead and pair your yellow crop tops with a high waist skirt if it makes you feel comfortable as fashion is all about feeling comfortable and confident. Yellow is a bit of a fancy color but can really be fun and classy hence this week on #CelebsThatRock, we have compiled an astonishing list of outfits from your favorite celebrities to inspire you.
1. Nomzamo Mbatha Look Strickling Beautiful In Sunshine Yellow Style
Nomzamo Mbatha is just the perfect definition of classy and interesting and this is one gorgeous style you will love to rock, this is definitely interesting and fitting for a red carpet event. Nomzamo Mbatha had worn this stunning outfit to host the Most beautiful girl in South African and we must say she sure does the whole occasion justice as she looks really beautiful herself.
2. Nicole Williams Keep It Simple And Formal
Crop tube tops do not have to be dramatic. Nicole William proves that assertion to be correct, you can keep it comfortable and interesting with a jacket, and above is the perfect formal yellow outfit to get the weekend started.
3. Blue Mbombo Keep It Classy With A Blazer Jacket
A blazer jacket is a style that isn’t going anywhere anytime soon and here is a fancy way to rock in from Blue Mbombo, her styles are always going to leave yous stunned in awe.
4. Symply Tacha Keep It Casual With Denim
Denim short can never go wrong and if you are looking for a color to make it pop and dashing then you might want to give the yellow color a chance.
5. Beyonce Knowles Keeps It Perfect For An Event
Beyonce has had an easy to replicate styles and this above might be keeping it simple but it’s perfect for keeping a cool classy look.
6. Ini Edo Makes The Ideal Fashion Statement
Ini Edo is always making a fashion statement with any trend outfits she wears and here is a good way to prove that. Yellow is the ideal color when you want to stand out and keeping it cool with a black pant trouser makes it even more fun.
7. Kefilwe Mabote Steps Out In Dashing Party Outfit
Looking for a chic yellow that stuns like gold and stands out? Here is a style worth considering.
8. Mimi Onalaja Keep It Simple With Skirt
Image: @mimionalaja // InstagramMimi Onalaja is another fashion icon with an enviable personal style and here is an ideal way to look stunning in a white and yellow combo.
9. Omowunmi Dada Blazer Style Can Never Go Wrong
Omowunmi Dada is one of the Nigerian actresses with an interesting personal enviable style and we must say this is a classy way to combine yellow with looking too much or less either.
10. Stephanie Coker Keep It Classy And Simple
Here is another astonishing way to input the yellow color into your outfit, this is not dramatic and you are definitely going to love the unique way it stands out. This is a style for all kinds of occasions.
11. Yewande Biala Keeps It Enviable For The Weekend
If you are in for a cool yellow and a work outfit then above is a gorgeous style worth rocking, this is casual but perfect for any kind of formal outing and not to forget you can always have your own style or color added to it.
12. Stella Adewunmi Sets A New Work Outfit Trend
There are no rules to fashion, all you have to do is find a style you find comfortable. Stella Adewunmi is a fashion influencer that has proved time and time again that fashion can be fun and bold. This is one stylish gown you might want to add to your yellow outfit collection.
13. Chic Ama Rocks A Perfect Party Style
Chic Ama always just the perfect owambe style for you on days you need to keep it cool and easily hit the dance floor when your favorite music comes up. The yellow in this material only adds to the charm and makes it look even more stylish and you can be surely rocking this is going to make you the center of attention.
Creating an enviable personal style is not as hard as it seems and basically, all you need is something to inspire you ad the perfect place to look out for that is from celebrities and influencers. They keep fashion interesting and rocking a spontaneous outfit that depicts every mood is something we loom forward to from them every week, do not forget to go bold and classy with any style of your choice and we want to re-emphasize the fact that an outfit is not just about looking gorgeous but standing out and not to forget feeling confident from the inside out.
Read more on stylish outfits from celebrities and styling tips:
- CelebsThatRock E33: 20 Celeb Approved Ways To Up Your Style Game
- CelebsThatRock E31: 15 Elegant Jumpsuit Styles To Inspire You
- CelebsThatRock E29: 15 Ways To Rock Black Or White Without Being Cliche
- 13 Fashion & Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- CelebsThatRock E30: 17 Celebrity-Approved Ways to Style Shorts
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Week’s Inspo