The week has been wrapped up as usual however the weekend for celebrities is filled with lot’s of fascinating styles as expected.
Celebrities and Influencers welcome every opportunity they get to show off their choice of outfit either for a party or just for a casual day out and just like every week on Celebsthatrock, this week is not an exception and as September comes to an end, we did witness lot’s of gorgeous outfit from celebrities as they welcome the month of October with simple and interesting personal enviable style and the trend for this month is shorts, which is described as celebrity off duty look for decades.
Looking for inspiration on how to wear a biker or denim shorts? There are three types of people in the world, those who love shorts, those who do not and those who are searching for the right way to pair it and we have just the right celebrity-approved way to make your shorts pairing interesting and as always turn heads while you are at it.
Table of Contents
- 17 Celebrity-Approved Ways To Wear Biker Or Denim Shorts
- 1. Marii Pazz Keeps It, Sweet And Fancy
- 2. Zynnell Zuh Street Style Says It All
- 3. Tolu Bally Look Astonishing Keeping It Simple
- 4. Toke Makinwa Paired Her Biker Shorts With Blazer And We Love It
- 5. Adesuwa Etomi Steps Out In Simple Shorts Looking Quite Dashing
- 5. Danielle Beinstein Look Stunning In Simple Outfit
- 6. Katerina Themis Keeps Her Denim Shorts Fashion Worthy
- 7. K Naomin Sports Her Shorts As A Two Piece Outfit
- 8. Amin Muaddi Stylish Print Outfit Does Stand Out
- 9. Cynthia Nwadiora Cut-Off Shorts Can’t Go Wrong
- 10. Camila Coelho Look Simply Cool And Beautiful In Formal Shorts
- 11. Ebube Nwagbo Astonishing Way To Rock Biker Shorts
- 12. Siyanda Keeps It Modest
- 13. Kim Kardashian Sets A Biker Short Trend
- 14. Mimi Orjiekwe Keep It Casual And Approved
- 15. Boity Thulo Keeps The Sass Flowing
- 16. Mimi Onalaja Shows How To Style Bermuda Shorts
- 17. Sade Akinosho Shows Off In White Denim Shorts
Denim shorts are just as fascinating as cycling shorts in case you are wondering which one to go for and you can wear shorts for practically any occasion, all you need is the right way to pair it.
Celebrities are all about creating fashionable styles and the trick is having the right confidence to rock any selected outfit and here are some of the approved ways to slay in denim or biker shorts.
17 Celebrity-Approved Ways To Wear Biker Or Denim Shorts
Some people are still sceptical on whether biker shorts can be paired nicely but we must admit this style is setting a trend, a short can be comfortable and go from casual to professional with the right inspiration and combination.
1. Marii Pazz Keeps It, Sweet And Fancy
Marii Pazz needs no introduction when it comes to fashionable styles, she keeps it interesting and this is one way to combine denim and keep it exotic while you are at it. A denim short is one amazing style you can style the and having this style with a rope is one trend that won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
2. Zynnell Zuh Street Style Says It All
If you looking for a casual and exotic way to step out for the weekend, then here is a short street style from your darling Zynnell Zuh, she keeps it stylish and fitting for all kinds of occasion.
3. Tolu Bally Look Astonishing Keeping It Simple
Tolu Bally is an interesting fashionista to watch out for, she always has something to look out for every week and if you like a classic combination, she should be following@tbally on Instagram.
4. Toke Makinwa Paired Her Biker Shorts With Blazer And We Love It
Toke Makinwa is accurately described as the fashion boss herself and she has just the perfect way for you to style your biker short, she keeps it classy and suitable for all kinds of occasion.
5. Adesuwa Etomi Steps Out In Simple Shorts Looking Quite Dashing
On days when you want to keep it as casual as you can then Adesuwa Etomi has the combination of the right short to inspire you and all you need is to add your style to make it stand out.
5. Danielle Beinstein Look Stunning In Simple Outfit
Image: weworewhat // Instagram
Danielle Bernstein has just the right chic outfit for you for the week, this is one style that you can’t say no to even if you do not like shorts, this is a style worth setting a trend with.
6. Katerina Themis Keeps Her Denim Shorts Fashion Worthy
Katerina Themis won’t be the first to put a blazer jacket on a short but something is dashing about this combination, she is rocking this outfit with class and we must say we find this worth being a continuous trend.
7. K Naomin Sports Her Shorts As A Two Piece Outfit
You are never going to go out of ideas with a two-piece outfit as there is always a way to style it and here is a celebrity-approved way from Knaomin to help you style a two-piece shorts outfit and look formal while you rock it.
8. Amin Muaddi Stylish Print Outfit Does Stand Out
If you want a more defined way to style your shorts then we recommend you give this style above a chance.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora Cut-Off Shorts Can’t Go Wrong
Cynthia Nwadiora is another fashion diva with an impeccable taste in styles and if you love cut-off shorts then this is one way to pair them.
10. Camila Coelho Look Simply Cool And Beautiful In Formal Shorts
Keep it less dramatic and formal for professional events and you will be glad you did.
11. Ebube Nwagbo Astonishing Way To Rock Biker Shorts
The one word for this outfit is gorgeous, it is simple and gorgeous, suitable for simple occasions where you want to stand out.
12. Siyanda Keeps It Modest
Siyabunny has just the right style to inspire you before putting on those shorts, this is one smart and modest way to style your shorts if you are worried about it being less conservative.
13. Kim Kardashian Sets A Biker Short Trend
No styling inspiration from Kim Kardashian can be wrong, this is an outfit worth a second and a third glance.
14. Mimi Orjiekwe Keep It Casual And Approved
Fashion should be about how comfortable you are and that is obvious from the simple way Mimi Orjiekwe have her biker shorts paired with a simple top and a convenient sneaker to match.
15. Boity Thulo Keeps The Sass Flowing
Boity Thulo needs no introduction and her enviable style is something we look out for every week.
16. Mimi Onalaja Shows How To Style Bermuda Shorts
Here is how to style your Bermuda shorts and look stunning while at it, this is less dramatic and fun and we must say it does look great on Mimi Onalaja.
17. Sade Akinosho Shows Off In White Denim Shorts
Sade Akinosho is a style icon with her fashion A-game on top-notch, you can be sure to get any kind of outfit from her, this is a well-structured way to wear your denim short, quite simple and can also be described as the trend of the season and you do not want to miss out on it.
Shorts might look simple but it is versatile and can be paired with any kind of jacket even a well-structured blazer pairs nicely with a biker short, the shorts trend took off in 2018 and has only seemed to get better with time as celebrities and influencers have found unique ways to rock it, you can switch a short from casual to professional and all you need to upgrade it is a blazer, it gives you a sexy semi-formal look that you can’t help but love. You can have heels worn on shorts or sneakers depending on your destination.
How comfortable are you in shorts and which of these styles above are you going for? Leave us your reply in the comment section and ensure to follow on Instagram @thrivenaija for more styling tips.
Read more on CelebsThatRock and styling tips:
- CelebsThatRock E28: 17 Outfit Ideas For Extra Weekend Hangs
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Week’s Inspo
- 13 Fashion & Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Weeks Inspo
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into 2020
- 31 Simple Sunday Outfit Ideas To Inspire You