Celebrities and influencers are all about stunning and trending looks as they go about their daily activities and every week at Celesthatrock we ensure to bring these stylish styles to your fashion table and with the right confidence, you can slay in any outfit.
The world is at a fast pace in practically everything and this includes the world of fashion too where styles continue to get more interesting and with the right inspiration, the world is your runway and as for proof, you only have to look at your favorite celebrities and influencers to inspire your outfit ideas.
Last week, celebrities were all about making a fashionable statement with their outfit, accessories, and makeup, and if you are wondering the one thing they all have in common? it is having a one of a kind sense of fashion and their ability to stay in trend.
Table of Contents
- 17 Sexy Celebrity Styles From Last Week
- 1. Sharon Ooja Keeps It Hot And Sexy
- 2. Tolu Bally Classic Style Is Just Right For Friday
- 3. Mimi Onalaja Steps Out In A Lovely One Piece Outfit
- 4. Annie Idia Look Stunning
- 5. Linda Osifo Formal And Simple Style Is Top Notch
- 6. Toke Makinwa Steps Out Like The Fashion Boss She Is
- 7. Nicole Williams Stuns In Blazer Jacket
- 8. Thuli Phongolo Makes An Interesting Fashion Statement While Keeping It Simple
- 9. Thameenah Saint Look Astonishing
- 10. Beyonce Steps Out Like A Diva
- 11. Ini Edo Keeps It Sexy This Weekend
- 12. Blue Mbomo Leaves It Fancy And Enviable
- 13. Cardi B Goes For The Flower Look And We Love It
- 14. Chioma Goodhair Keeps It Simple With Shorts
- 15. Bella Raju Steps Up The Jumpsuit Game With A Jacket
- 16. Nimi Nwofor Keeps It High Profile And Beautiful
- 17. Chika Ike Keeps It Casual With A Sassy Pose
Without further ado, we have curated a list of fashion icons spotted last week looking all decked up and ready for all kinds of events.
17 Sexy Celebrity Styles From Last Week
How do you channel your beautiful vibe to enable you to stand out in style every day? Fashion icons are all about standing out in a confident unique outfit and they keep it quite simple for their followers to replicate, hence we have curate 17 of these styles from last week to enable you to step up your fashion game for this new week.
1. Sharon Ooja Keeps It Hot And Sexy
Shoran Ooja is one babe we love to look out for when picking fashionable styles and she made that obvious as she stepped out looking gorgeous and that green does look good on her. Her exotic gown is quite suitable for any kind of event.
2. Tolu Bally Classic Style Is Just Right For Friday
How do you like to turn up on a Friday? Casual or fancy? Tolubally has got the perfect outfit that can never go wrong for any kind of recent. You can keep it formal or elaborate with this gorgeous two-piece outfit.
3. Mimi Onalaja Steps Out In A Lovely One Piece Outfit
Jumpsuits are setting quite an interesting trend that gives you a chance to create something different and unique just as Mimi Onalaja has done.
4. Annie Idia Look Stunning
There is only one word for Annie Idibia’s look and that is stunning!
5. Linda Osifo Formal And Simple Style Is Top Notch
Linda Osifo’s look last week is definitely worth creating a trend with, casual and formal.
6. Toke Makinwa Steps Out Like The Fashion Boss She Is
Toke Makinwa knows how to step out like a boss and her fashion game is not just unique but can set an all-time trend that won’t be forgotten in a hurry.
7. Nicole Williams Stuns In Blazer Jacket
You can look hot and fancy in a Blazer Jacket just as Nicole Williams has proven.
8. Thuli Phongolo Makes An Interesting Fashion Statement While Keeping It Simple
We are very sure a jumpsuit is here to stay after checking out this exotic one-piece outfit from Thuli Phongolo, she sure knows how to keep it sexy and bold at the same time.
9. Thameenah Saint Look Astonishing
Thameenah Saint is another influencer you can’t help but notice her personal enviable tyle, she keeps it fancy, beautiful and not to forget, in trend at all time.
10. Beyonce Steps Out Like A Diva
Beyonce is another fashion diva you can be sure will always set a fashion trend she has an impeccable taste in styles and steps out at any event looking like the fashion queen she is.
11. Ini Edo Keeps It Sexy This Weekend
Ini Edo look for this week can sure be described as sexy and loving it.
12. Blue Mbomo Leaves It Fancy And Enviable
Here is another gorgeous look from your favourite girl Blue Mbombo, she keeps it classy and fitting for you on days you decide to go for bold and simple.
13. Cardi B Goes For The Flower Look And We Love It
Cardi B needs no introduction when it comes to making a fashion statement, everything fashionable is how we get to define this beautiful outfit.
14. Chioma Goodhair Keeps It Simple With Shorts
Chioma Goodhair simple shorts with turtle neck top might have you rethinking your casual Friday outfit as this is simple and comfortable.
15. Bella Raju Steps Up The Jumpsuit Game With A Jacket
This is one trending way you do not want to miss out on when it comes to styling your jumpsuit. Bella Rajku keeps it casual but beautiful.
16. Nimi Nwofor Keeps It High Profile And Beautiful
Nimi Nwofor, who is also known as nimsdefabulous needs no introduction when it comes to amazing styles and here is another high profile look from her to wrap up your weekend.
17. Chika Ike Keeps It Casual With A Sassy Pose
If you are wondering how to keep it all together while putting on a casual outfit, Chika Ike has got just the perfect style and pose idea for you, she is another fashion icon in Africa with an impeccable taste in styles. This is a great combination and suitable for all kinds of weekend events where the theme is keeping it simple and sassy.
Fashion is one way you can keep it together while you go about your daily activities as knowing you are on track with your outfit or you have your accessories paired just the right way instills confidence and you can get to work with a spring in your step and a beautiful smile on your face just completes the outfit.
The list of celebrities and influencers above should give you just the right inspiration for your all week look and do not hesitate to follow us on Instagram @thrivenaija to stay updated on the latest style trend.
Read more on Celebrities and styling tips:
- 12 Influencers And Celebs Who Nailed The Baldie Look
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Weeks Inspo
- CelebsThatRock E26: 20 Simply Stylish Looks From Last Week
- 13 Fashion And Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- CelebsThatRock: E18: 20 Easy To Replicate Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E19: 17 Wedding Outfit Ideas From Your Favorite Celebs
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into
- CelebsThatRock E16: 20 Fashionable Looks On Instagram Last Week