The holiday season is here and what better time of the year to get your fashion grove on than now. Your Christmas or new year outfits shouldn’t be the only ones to be luxurious, you can also switch up your everyday look from basic to highly glamorous as well.
Trends come and go, but luxurious ones will always be there to stay. Treating yourself this holiday is not limited to good foods and gifts alone, let your style speak volumes as well. We must agree a great outfit has a way of lifting mood.
The season is a chance to try something different and luxurious. Celebrities and fashion influencers tenure you don’t search too long for transformative styles. So, we have rounded up the perfect outfit to inspire you this holiday.
Table of Contents
- 1. Nancy Isime- Showstopping Jumpsuit Style
- 2. Toke Makinwa- Haute And Sassy For Elaborate Events
- 3. Tolu Bally- Keeping It Lit With Some Icy Vibe
- 4. Symply Tacha- Fancy And Incredibly Gorgeous
- 5. Linda Osifo- Haute And Classy Can Do No Wrong
- 6. Idia Aisien- Classic Black Outfit Paired With Exquisite Cape Style
- 7. Mercy Eke- Stunning And Ready To Party
- 8. Kim Opara- Perfect Jaw Dropping For All Occasion
- 9. Ini Dima Okojie- Rocking White Like A Fashion Pro
- 10. Chloe Bailey- Rockin The Classical Denim Gown Style
- 11. Ini Edo- Slaying In A Gorgeous Fringe Gown Style
- 12. Angel Smith- Setting Unforgettable Trend
- 13. Bukola Adeeyo- Stylish Owanbe Style Idea
- 14. Julitha Kabete- Sunny And Elegant In Yellow
- 15. Christiana Kayode- Comfortable And Chic Xmas Outfit
- 16. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Fancy Yet Simple
1. Nancy Isime- Showstopping Jumpsuit Style
Nancy Isime sure knows how to lock down fashion effortlessly no matter what the theme calls for. This outfit is meant to be going for an Icy look and we must say this is gorgeous. Nancy Isime has always been one to keep it fancy and unforgettable.
2. Toke Makinwa- Haute And Sassy For Elaborate Events
- Outfit: @moyinoluwarangecultureng (new collection)
- Styled: @dahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair: @hairbyvem
The list of best-dressed celebrities won’t be complete without having toke on it. She went for less dramatic but fancy this time, yet this is a gorgeous piece we look forward to seeing more of in 2022.
3. Tolu Bally- Keeping It Lit With Some Icy Vibe
- Outfit: @tballycouture cc @2207bytbally
- Make up: @glowbydemz
- Hair: @sylviahair
- Styled by: @segungbabyface
Tolu Bally is another celebrity who keeps it fun and less dramatic. Being a designer herself must have been the reason behind the many exquisite outfits she rocks. Here is another gorgeous one to add to your fashion archive.
4. Symply Tacha- Fancy And Incredibly Gorgeous
- Styled: @medlinboss
- Hair: @dv_hairsalon
If you need an outfit that speaks volumes, you shouldn’t look any further, this stunning outfit from Tacha should do the trick just fine.
5. Linda Osifo- Haute And Classy Can Do No Wrong
- Outfit: @julyetpeters
- Mua: @beautybyluch
- #photo @newdawnfotography
Haute and classy combination can do no wrong. This is the ideal style to go for if you need something cool and effortlessly pretty.
6. Idia Aisien- Classic Black Outfit Paired With Exquisite Cape Style
- MUA: @duprinah
- Styling: @flostyling
Idia Aisien does know how to replicate unforgettable styles. This is another super stunning style to add to your wardrobe. This is sure going to be setting trends now and next year.
7. Mercy Eke- Stunning And Ready To Party
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Dress: @emaginebybukola
- Mua: @bellze_signature
- Ponytail: @synthiana_beautyparlour
If red is your color then you shouldn’t hesitate to recreate this beautiful gown style. This is one color and style that works for any figure or skin color.
8. Kim Opara- Perfect Jaw Dropping For All Occasion
- Playsuit: @dna_byiconicinvanity
- Accessories: @his_hersluxury
- MUA: @bibyonce
- Hair: @styledbyessa
- Concierge: @callixstylez
If choosing a style for events this holiday period is complex for you then time to take a peek into Kim Opara’s Closet. This playsuit style is all you need a trendy outfit to be.
9. Ini Dima Okojie- Rocking White Like A Fashion Pro
- Wearing @adeysoile
- Make up @riseandglambeauty
Ini Dime Okoji has another unique seasonal outfit you ought to replicate. This outfit sure works for any Xmas occasion coming up.
10. Chloe Bailey- Rockin The Classical Denim Gown Style
Chloe Bailey has the fashion box checked with this style. The whole look is a vibe you should consider recreating. This is ideal for cocktails or fancy events.
11. Ini Edo- Slaying In A Gorgeous Fringe Gown Style
- Outfit by: @somobysomo
- Hair by: @dv_hairsalon
- Styled by: @medlinboss
Here is another fashion-worthy style. This has the whole fringe look on lockdown and it’s great for birthday parties or any seasonal occasion.
12. Angel Smith- Setting Unforgettable Trend
- MUA: @tmtbylayinka
- Dress: @sewasimi
- Gele: @oni_gele
- Accessories: @pinkperfection_accessories
- Skin: @jennysglownigeria
Angel Smith is another fashion enthusiast that sure inspires seasonal trends. If you are looking for something that combines traditional and modern in a subtle way, then here is one worth trying.
13. Bukola Adeeyo- Stylish Owanbe Style Idea
- Dress: @beccaneedlesnstitches
- Makeup: @cattysglam_mua
- Hair: @jjluxuryhair_
Here is another outfit that can do no wrong. It’s pretty classy and if you love your outfits shiny and glamorous, then hard not to love this one.
14. Julitha Kabete- Sunny And Elegant In Yellow
Every wardrobe needs sunny and yellow in it so if you haven’t chosen one yet then here is one to inspire you.
15. Christiana Kayode- Comfortable And Chic Xmas Outfit
- Dress: @officialyomscollection
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Earrings @portableaccessoriess
Since Christmas is around the corner, you do need an outfit to inspire you and ensure you stay in trend. So, barbiedoll ensures you know where to start from.
16. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Fancy Yet Simple
This is going to be a trendy outfit in 2022 and this can be attributed to the sassy way it was styled. This is an ideal outfit for a cocktail and the color makes it great for the holiday season too.
Nothing beats having the right outfit for the right occasion. The best way to ensure you are well equipped for the holiday season and the occasions to be attended during that season is to know what your favorite celebrities and fashion influencers are replicating. So, to save you the stress of searching all over IG, above are outfits that point you in the right direction.
Read more on celebsthatrock: