Your definition of fashion and how you like to dress is going to determine the kind of styles you watch out for. However, there are some specific outfits that are always going to be in trend and if you are always searching your wardrobe for styles to put together then you need some timeless styles to inspire you.
Celebrities and fashion influences are always showing us stylish and interesting styles on Instagram and last week seems to be all about timeless outfits.
From elegant fashion pieces to casual workday styles, you do need an outfit that is always going to be around. So this week on celebsthatrock, we have compiled timeless outfits no woman should miss.
Table of Contents
- 1. Nancy Isime- Looking Gorgeous And Leaving No Stone Unturned
- 2. Ini Edo- Simple And Trend Setting
- 3. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Classy In Green
- 4. Toke Makinwa- Giving The Stunning Sassy Vibe
- 5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Fashionable And Haute
- 6. Beverly Osu- Elegant And Lit For The Gram
- 7. Ink Balogun- A Timeless Wedding Outfit
- 8. Nengi Hampson- Setting Jaw Dropping Trends In Purple Gown
- 9. Idia Aisien- Rocking A Flattering Look Causing A Buzz On The Gram
- 10. Dorathy Bachor- Keeping It Lit And Simple
- 11. Mercy Eke- Getting Stylish With Fringes
- 12. Sharon Ooja- Rocking Unforgettable Wedding Guest Style
1. Nancy Isime- Looking Gorgeous And Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Outfit: @houseofjulyetpeters
- Makeup: @casskoncept1
Nancy Isime is one of the celebrities who keep making fashion interesting. When she decides to step out, she makes it memorable and gorgeous is an understatement. White does look good on her.
2. Ini Edo- Simple And Trend Setting
- Dress: @shopkyluxury
- Makeup by @nubiantouchh
- Hair by @officially_justpretty
- Styled @medlinboss
Ini Edo is another celebrity who has impeccable taste in style. She keeps it fun and easy to replicate. This is one fashionable piece you want in your closet.
3. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Classy In Green
Ceec is not just giving us a timeless outfit alone, even the makeup and the pose is something worth recreation. She look stunning and green looks great on her.
4. Toke Makinwa- Giving The Stunning Sassy Vibe
- Makeup: @anitabrows
- Stylist: @dahmola
- Hair: @hairbyvem
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
Toke Makinwa sure has another definition for fashion in black for us. She did make black shine and its an outfit that will be remembered for a very long time.
5. Christiana Kayode- Looking Fashionable And Haute
- Dress: @veekeejames_official
- Purse & Accessories: @portablewigsandaccessories
- Photography: @officialphotofreak
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Hair styled: @ivys_place_
Berbiedoll show knows how to get jaws dropping. This is definitely worth remembering and it did start the October month and sure to keep it green for a long while.
6. Beverly Osu- Elegant And Lit For The Gram
Elegant gown is a very important outfit in your wardrobe hence here is one that is worth replicating. We must say Beverly Osu look absolutely stunning as always.
7. Ink Balogun- A Timeless Wedding Outfit
This is really beautiful. Ink Balogun look fascinating in her this igbe wedding outfit and its indeed a timeless outfit that help you achieve elegant and classic wedding. Every woman do need a timelss piece like this.
8. Nengi Hampson- Setting Jaw Dropping Trends In Purple Gown
- Dress: @ladybeellionaire_luxury
- Make up: @bibyonce
- Hair: @callixstylez
- Styling: @yolandaokereke
The list of haute and fashionable celebrities won’t be complete without Nengi on the list. Her incredible taste in styles can’t be overlooked and this gorgeous purple own does prove that.
9. Idia Aisien- Rocking A Flattering Look Causing A Buzz On The Gram
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Make up: @dorannebeauty
- Dress: @ogebyogeofficial
- Shoes: @aminamuaddi
- Purse: @judithleiberny
Idia Aisien sure knows how to set lit trends. Feathers now gets new fashion way to replicate them. This is dashing.
10. Dorathy Bachor- Keeping It Lit And Simple
- Dress: @ellacouturee @ella_couturebackup
- Styled @official_ka3na
Here is another outfit you definitely need in your wardrobe.
11. Mercy Eke- Getting Stylish With Fringes
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Outfit: @tubo__
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Hairstyling: @touchofibee
Mercy Eke sure have the perfect fringe outfit to replicate. Fringes are one of the timeless piece in fashion and now we have a style that is here to stay too.
12. Sharon Ooja- Rocking Unforgettable Wedding Guest Style
- Dress: @anncranberry
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair styling: @adefunkeee
- Hair @cmhairbyhills
Sharon Ooja is a favorite go to for many fashion enthusiasts, she does have incredible taste in styles. This is indeed a wedding guest outfit worth replicating.
We already agree that every style has its own reason for standing out. To look elegant and timelss, the trick is creating your own trend however you do need styles to inspire you. Hence why we have compiled some of the best styles from last week. These styles are must have classic styles and they are all-round fashionable as well.
Read more on celebsthatrock: