To hop on the latest fashion trends, you definitely need something to inspire you.
To achieve a glamorous but contemporary fashion style, you need something out of the loop to inspire you. Upgrading your wardrobe to styles that are in trend shouldn’t be complicated, you just need to find fashion influencers and celebrities that inspire you.
The world of fashion outfits for events keeps getting better and better every day. There are lots of modern outfits out there you can use to step up your fashion game.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Edo- Stepping Out In All Glamour
- 2. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It All Powerful And Cool
- 3. Adeola Adeyemi- Sassy And Classy
- 4. Sharon Ooja- Keeping It Lit
- 5. Chic Ama- A Fashion Worthy Outfit
- 6. Omowunmi Dada- Rocking Unforgettable Elegant Gown
- 7. Mo Abdu- Looking Absolutely Stunning
- 8. Lily Afe- Looking Like A Fashion Empress
- 9. Alicia Keys- Setting Interesting Fashion Trends
- 10. Stephanie Coker- Simple And Fabulous
- 11. Juliet Ibrahim- Looking Gorgeous In Wine
- 12. Beverly Naya- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- 13. Wofai- Delivering Classy In Style
- 14. Taraji P Henson- Keeping It Elegant And Simple
- 15. Charlotte Kamale- A Chic Look That Can’t Go Wrong
To get a head start on all of the latest fashion out there, we have done a thorough search and bring you some of the most interesting outfits to inspire you.
1. Ini Edo- Stepping Out In All Glamour
- Outfit skirt by: @2207bytbally
- Stylist: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @tolufelix_mua
- Hair by: @mizwanneka
- Laid by: @perfect_laid_hair
Ini Edo is one of the fashion celebrities who has always impressed us with her fashion game. She keeps it dramatic and fun as always and as usual, you can’t help but find her style’s trendsetting.
2. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It All Powerful And Cool
- Theme: Oriental
- Outfit: @lanredasilvaajayi
- Stylist: @dahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
Toke Makinwa is a fashion diva who likes to keep it exciting. This outfit is quite cool and seems to be introducing us to something more modern and traditional.
3. Adeola Adeyemi- Sassy And Classy
- Dress: @emaginebybukola
- Makeup: @bare2beauty
Adeola Adeyemi is sure all about keeping it cool and classy and we must say this outfit is pretty fitting all the fashion lines.
4. Sharon Ooja- Keeping It Lit
- Makeup: @anitabrows
- Outfit: @somobysomo
- Hair: @cmhairbyhills
- Hair styled by: @adefunkeee
Sharon Ooja is another exciting celebrity you can’t help but love. She keeps it sassy and interesting all the time.
5. Chic Ama- A Fashion Worthy Outfit
- Dress @kenianunezdesigns
Chic Ama is an interesting lifestyle influencer you can trust to inspire you when it comes to modern styles. This outfit looks really great on her.
6. Omowunmi Dada- Rocking Unforgettable Elegant Gown
- Creative direction and Stylis: @style_territory
- Dress: @isiatagamen
- Mua: @makeupkwin
- Hair: @abbeymattheworks
- Accessories: @urezkulture
Omowunmi Dada is another interesting fashion celebrity we should definitely watch out for. Her styles are not just fashionable but worth replicating.
7. Mo Abdu- Looking Absolutely Stunning
- Dress: @bare2beauty
- Outfit: @bankekuku
- Makeup: @adefunkeee
8. Lily Afe- Looking Like A Fashion Empress
- Dress: @ericamoorebrand
- Mua: @bibyonce
Lily Afe is another celebrity who leaves no stone unturned. She keeps it simple and interesting on all occasions.
9. Alicia Keys- Setting Interesting Fashion Trends
Alicia Keys sure knows how to create magic when it comes to looks. This is simply fascinating and although it looks casual, it is not a style you can say no to.
10. Stephanie Coker- Simple And Fabulous
Stephanie Coker’s simple but elegant Ankara style is not just fashionable but looks pretty comfortable as well. This is one contemporary style you do not want to miss replicating.
11. Juliet Ibrahim- Looking Gorgeous In Wine
- Outfit: @zateemeeofficial
- Stylist: @styledbytimi
If you are on the lookout for an outfit that is comfortable but bags attention on any occasion then you should look at this a second time.
12. Beverly Naya- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Dress: @2207bytbally
- Makeup: @flawlessfacesbyjane
- Hair: @xclusivehairbydee
- Hair styled by: @flawlessfacesbyjane
Beverly Naya did go all out this time and this is definitely gorgeous. These delicate lines and glitter make the outfit look fascinating. This is how she pulled atMoabdul’s birthday party and it will be setting quite an interesting trend.
13. Wofai- Delivering Classy In Style
- Styled by: @dahmola
This style will have you rethinking what you think about dramatic styles. This is all-out gorgeous.
14. Taraji P Henson- Keeping It Elegant And Simple
- Dress: @abdullah
- Boots: @alexanderwangny
- Bag: #nyfw2021
Taraji P Henson chose an impeccable but less dramatic look and we love it. This is just as modern as it should be.
15. Charlotte Kamale- A Chic Look That Can’t Go Wrong
Charlie sure has something simple and interesting every time. This is just one combination that won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.
From work outfits to party outfits, modern looks can only continue to get better.
When it comes to trends, fashion influencers and celebrities are go all out to make sure they replicate what is trending. However, you can also get creative and design something that suits your preference and as always above as some of the styles in trend to inspire you.
Read more on CelebsThatRock: