What styles are you looking forward to seeing this weekend? Something elegant and fashionable will definitely be on the list. Whether you scan the red carpet or scroll through Instagram to get the latest designs, having the latest styles bought to you every week is definitely interesting.
Most celebrities and fashion influencers have professionals who choose their look and sometimes they do the styling themselves, regardless, they always have something fascinating to inspire you.
When it comes to choosing a style and look, some celebrities go bold and some like to keep it simple. So, as always we have rounded some of the styles from last week that are worth replicating.
Table of Contents
- 1. Tiwa Savage- Keeping It Blue And Stunning
- 2. Linda Osifo- Exciting And Neutral
- 3. Symply Tacha- Classic And Fancy
- 4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Blue And Beautiful
- 5. Sharon Ooja- Combining Traditional And Modern Look
- 6. Adeola Adeyemi- Golden And Gorgeous
- 7. Diane Russet- Purple And Glowing
- 8. Kelsey Adams- Looking Fabulous
- 9. Toyin Abraham- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statements
- 10. Nengi Hampson- Keeping It Lit And Sassy
- 11. Idia Aisien- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- 12. Christiana Kayode- Keeping In Lit In White
- 13. Chioma Goodhair- A Chic Outfit To Party With
- 14. Stephanie Coker- Rocking Ankara In Style
- 15. Iyabo Ojo- Slaying Like A Diva
- 16. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Sylish And Detailed
1. Tiwa Savage- Keeping It Blue And Stunning
- Outfit @xtrabrideslagos
- Make up @bibyonce
- Style @iamdanielobasi
Tiwa Savage has always been known to have incredible taste in styles and she sure continues to wow with her simple and elegant styles. This is sure one aso ebi style you want to have marked down for special occasions.
2. Linda Osifo- Exciting And Neutral
- MUA: @beautybyluch
- Hair: @daves_classik
- Skirt: @bellezzaaudace.ng
Linda Osifo is another interesting celebrity who likes to keep things simple and less dramatic. This is one neutral style combination worth having in your closet.
3. Symply Tacha- Classic And Fancy
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Styled: @medlinboss
Symply Tacha is another interesting celebrity who has kept Instagram on their toes with fashionable outfits. Her look can only be regarded as classy.
4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Blue And Beautiful
- Dress: @tubo__
- Make up: @anitabrows
There is nothing that can go wrong with an exotic style like that. It’ssimply fashioned to make one look chic and classy.
5. Sharon Ooja- Combining Traditional And Modern Look
- Outfit: @tularoo
- Make up: @anitabrows
- Gele: @oni_gele
- Bracelets: @bozdiamonds
- Hair: @cmhairbyhills @adefunkeee
Every day in the world of fashion gives a chance to come up with something interesting. Sharon Ooja went for a combination of modern and traditional and the look is quite trend setting.
6. Adeola Adeyemi- Golden And Gorgeous
- Dress: @emaginebybukola
- Makeup: @makeupbyteey
- Hair styled and laid: @touchofibee
- Strappy heels: @posibaby
Diiadem has jaw-dropping in awe at the amazing out and the bold elegant gown style look can’t be ignored either.
7. Diane Russet- Purple And Glowing
- Outfit: @oobiuku
- Gele: @dbellezza_gele
- Makeup: @karenonyou
Diane Russet keeps it classy and simple to replicate.
8. Kelsey Adams- Looking Fabulous
- Outfit & Heels: @_reveboutique
Koolkelsey proves ice blue to be an interesting color. The whole combination is perfect and makes the blue color setting the fashion color of the week.
9. Toyin Abraham- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statements
- Bespoke Outfit: @ladybeellionaire_luxury
- Fabric: @remiocouture
- Hair: @dv_hairsalon
- Set Design: @ivies craftq
- Makeup: @eeswatmakeovers
- Styling: @yolandaokereke
Toyin Abraham is another celebrity who went all out last weekend and this is quite understandable as it was her birthday look. This is indeed fashion-worthy.
10. Nengi Hampson- Keeping It Lit And Sassy
- Mua @revysbeauty
- Hair @ceezysstyling
- Dress @emaginebybukola
Nengi is always one to have her fans wondering who her designer was every time she steps out in style. The glam in this outfit is not just fashioned worth but ever-trendy as well.
11. Idia Aisien- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Dress: @tballycouture
- Gele: @eminence_mez
- Make up: @dorannebeauty
Idia Aisien outfit is sure going to be setting some enviable trends. From the simple decor to the split at the frock, we love everything.
12. Christiana Kayode- Keeping In Lit In White
- Outfit: @veekeejames_official
- Styled by: @veekee_james
- Makeup: @ariyike_mua
- Clutch: @luxe_xtra
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Hair stylist: @dharmsung
- Waist: @berbiebeauty
Christiana Kayode didn’t prepare us for this dashing look. This is giving a new definition to a two-piece outfit.
13. Chioma Goodhair- A Chic Outfit To Party With
Chioma Goodhair is one fashion enthusiast with an incredible taste in styles. Those two combinations are the reason her outfits stand out every time. This style will be around for a long while.
14. Stephanie Coker- Rocking Ankara In Style
- Dress: @turbantempest
- MUA: @bibyonce
Here is how to keep your outfit lit and comfortable at the same time. This is sure going to be getting lots of attention on any occasion.
15. Iyabo Ojo- Slaying Like A Diva
- Dress: @ladymiamiclothing
- Wig: @wholesalesnaija
- Hair styled: @seghairpreneur
- Makeup: @dillionbc
Iyabo Ojo has been an all-time favorite when it comes to fashion. She always knows what is setting trends and this gorgeous style above might be just what you need to inspire your next elaborate event outfit.
16. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Sylish And Detailed
- Dress: @khavhia_woman
- Makeup: @maq_jose
- Hair styled: @adefunkeee
Lily Afe is another celebrity with impeccable taste in styles and another reason her styles are setting trends is how detailed and interesting she keeps them every time.
Last weekend was filled with occasions just like every other weekend. Celebrities and fashion influencers keep Instagram afloat with impeccable styles as always but if you are on the lookout for detailed outfits you can slay any time then above is a compilation of the best of them.
Read more on celebsthatrock: