Fashion is sure an interesting way to express yourself without saying a word which is why they are certain must-have outfits. It is easy to rely on and get comfortable with everyday styles such as denim and t-shirts but to step out and make things more interesting, you need style inspo from your favorite celebrities.
There are always going to be seasoned and versatile outfits that fit perfectly into your everyday routine. Celebrities and fashion influencers have been clarified to be the perfect go-to if you need some fashion inspiration.
To make a fashion statement every day, you need outfits that stand out so this week on celebsthatrock, we will be featuring some of the best-detailed outfits from last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Alex Unusual- Fashion Diva As Always
- 2. Osas Ighodaro- Looking Stunning In Lemon Green
- 3. Vanessa Gold- Keeping It Sassy In Black
- 4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Sexy And Classy
- 5. Symply Tacha- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statement
- 6. Tolu Bally- Going All Out In Neutral Color
- 7. Mercy Johnson- Reserved And Gorgeous
- 8. Charlotte Kamale- Keeping It Lit In Green
- 9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keep It Cute And Smart
- 10. Mercy Aigbe- Making The Red Color Haute
- 11. Juliet Ibrahim- Owning The Look Effortlesly
- 12. Adeola Adeyemi- Leaving No Fashion Stone Unturned
- 13. Khanya Mkangisa- A Diva In Jumpsuit
- 14. Mimi Yina- Rocking A Jaw Dropping Style
- 15. Funke Akindele- Stylish And Fun In Flare Gown
- 16. Tiffany Haddish- Glowing In Yellow
- 17. Thuli Phongolo- Keeping It Sexy And Stylish
1. Alex Unusual- Fashion Diva As Always
- Designer: @veekeejames_official
- Stylist @medlinboss
- Hair @patricksbeautyzone
- Makeup @atikemakeovers
- Skin @lavyanna_skin
Alex has never been one to leave any detail behind when it comes to fashion. She looks really stunning right from the hair down to the shoes. This is one outfit you definitely need in your closet, it is perfect for fancy parties.
2. Osas Ighodaro- Looking Stunning In Lemon Green
- Styling – @s.b.youme for @thestudiobysbym
- Makeup – @blendmakeoverr
- Hair styling- @ivys_place_
- Hair – @sylviahair
Osas Ighodaro Super diva outfit is turning the heat up on Instagram. She looks absolutely stunning in the lemon green outfits and the makeup highlights her beautiful features more.
3. Vanessa Gold- Keeping It Sassy In Black
- Fit: @vanessa.lxr
- Beat: @veerosegold_beauty
Black has always been an interesting fashion color and this is a really cool style every lady needs to have. This astonishing gown is ideal for any occasion.
4. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Sexy And Classy
- TM: X @tubo__
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
- Styling: @dahmola
- Make up: @anitabrows
Toke Makinwa needs no introduction. She has unique taste in styles and every week we look to something trend-setting from her and she never disappoints. Here is another party outfit you can’t help but love.
5. Symply Tacha- Making Unforgettable Fashion Statement
- Styling: @medlinboss
- Designer: @xtrabrideslagos
This is another fashionable outfit that can’t go wrong. It is ideal for fancy events. If you love your outfit bold and sexy then Tacha has the perfect outfit to inspire you.
6. Tolu Bally- Going All Out In Neutral Color
Tolu bally is a fashion diva who never leaves any stone unturned. She is known for her classy outfits. She kept it neutral and cool this time.
7. Mercy Johnson- Reserved And Gorgeous
- Dress by: @tiannahsplacempire
- Fabric by: @nhn_couture
- Make up by: @kd_beautee
- Hair by: @olamidestouch
Mercy Johnson is another celebrity who has her fashion game on at all times. She keeps it fancy but not overly dramatic.
8. Charlotte Kamale- Keeping It Lit In Green
If green is your color and you are on the lookout for amazing ways to rock it then here is the perfect style to inspire you.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keep It Cute And Smart
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @bibyonc
- Hair: Cut and styled by @tayocuts
Ceec is another influencer you can’t deny has impeccable taste in styles. This outfit is quite detailed and stunning.
10. Mercy Aigbe- Making The Red Color Haute
- Outfit: @emaginebybukola
- Facebeat: @cattysglam_mua
- Hair Styled: @mizpeace_hair
- Purse: @mag_divas
Mercy Aigbe is another celebrity who doesn’t hesitate to make a fashion statement with any outfit. This is definitely an outfit with all the drama involve and still looks stunning.
11. Juliet Ibrahim- Owning The Look Effortlesly
- Styling @styledbytimi
- Outfit @zateemeeofficial
- Makeup @make_upbykilo
- Hairstylist @benflashess
- Lashes @shadesbyjulietibrahim
Juliet Ibrahim is another interesting celebrity to look out for when it comes to fashion. She keeps it classy and simple always.
12. Adeola Adeyemi- Leaving No Fashion Stone Unturned
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @cattysglam_mua
- Hair: @touchofibee
- Styled: @emaginebybukola
Adeola leaves no stone unturned with this gorgeous gown. The hair and the makeup add more beauty to the outfit.
13. Khanya Mkangisa- A Diva In Jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit: @prettyinpink_za
Keeping it pretty and cool in jumpsuits.
14. Mimi Yina- Rocking A Jaw Dropping Style
- Hair Styled: @dv_hairsalon
- Makeup: @tolufelix_mua
- Shoes limited Edition: @prada
- Purse: @bottegaveneta_international
In the world of fashion, Mimi Yina does not need any introduction. She keeps it fashionable and jaw-dropping as always.
15. Funke Akindele- Stylish And Fun In Flare Gown
The perfect word for this outfit is exotic. It is just what you need for weddings and glamorous occasions
16. Tiffany Haddish- Glowing In Yellow
- Clothes: @luxurylaw
- Hair: @hair4kicks
- Makeup: @ernestocasillas
Tiffany Haddish is sure going all out this time in yellow and we love this elegant outfit.
17. Thuli Phongolo- Keeping It Sexy And Stylish
- Fit by @byherdaughter
- Makeup: @vanessa_plaatjie
- Hair: @thesanhd
Oftentimes all you need to make any outfit stand out is a little drama and some creative combinations. This is quite simple, formal, and at the same time stylish.
No matter the design of an outfit, there is always room for creativity. You can go all out and let any of the styles above inspire you to create something even trendier and more interesting. Hence why we have captured some of the best fashionable outfits from last week to inspire you.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E74: 17 Styles We Love From The Previous Week
- CelebsThatRock E72: 15 Ideal Occasion Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E55: 15 Breathtaking Outfits You Will Love
- CelebsThatRock E57: 17 Super Hawt Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E68: 15 Looks That Checked All The Style Boxes Last Week