Last week African celebrities and influencers took dressing to a whole new level, stylish styles we can’t get enough of and most interestingly style influencers took their definition of stylish outfits to a whole new level, if you are looking for amazing aso-ebi styles or English outfits to inspire an owambe or red carpet event then we have got just the most feature worthy styles for you to recreate.
African celebrities are definitely doing a good job of replicating trends and bringing it out for you to savor and find something worth recreating, there is always something fascinating about their look, either casual, native or English, this week’s amazing outfits will leave you speechless.
We have curated some of the most event worth looks from last week and as always we leave choosing a favorite to you as each and every style is trendy and classic.
Table of Contents
- 1. Lily Afe Stylish Red Event Dress Is All You Need For A Cocktail
- 2. Bonang Matheba Black One Piece Jumpsuit Is One In Town
- 3. Cynthia Nwadiora Micro Off Shoulder Gown Has Just The Right Amount Of Class
- 4. Toke Makinwa Amazing Style Gets Jaw-Dropping As Always
- 5. Omotola Jolade Is One Fashion Diva That We Love
- 6. Beverly Naya Keeps It Simple And Glowing
- 7. Laide Bakare Boogie Gown Is Just The Right Outfit For A Wedding
- 8. Lerato Ganyago Super White Off Shoulder Gown Inspires An Enviable Look
- 9. Minnie Dlamini Did Justice To A Simple Ankara Gown
- 10. Ayanda Thabethe Is Looking Dashing In An Elegant Off Shoulder Mini Gown
- 11. Christiana Kayode Definition OF Fringe Gown Style Leaves More To Imagination
- 12. Juliet Ibrahim Event Outfit Is Definitely Jaw-Dropping
- 13. Zynell Zuh Casual Outfit Is All The Glamour You Need
- 14. Chioma Goodhair Keeps The Drama In With This Owambe Outfit
- 15. Mimi Onalaja Makes A New Fashion Statement And We Love it
1. Lily Afe Stylish Red Event Dress Is All You Need For A Cocktail
Lilian Afegbai is an amazing Nollywood actress you can’t help but love and we definitely find her styles fascinating and gorgeous, her red fashion gown is simply stunning and a style like this is worth being in trend, very classic and if you do not mind going for bold and daring then this is just the perfect style you need.
2. Bonang Matheba Black One Piece Jumpsuit Is One In Town
Looking for an unusual trend of the jumpsuit to wear to practically any events, here is just what every fashionista needs to stand out in class and look like the chic that you are. Bonang Matheba is a fashion icon we can’t stop loving, she keeps it simple and lovable.
3. Cynthia Nwadiora Micro Off Shoulder Gown Has Just The Right Amount Of Class
Cynthia Nwadiora popularly known as ceecee is another amazing fashionista we find her styles worthy of an event, she keeps it trendy and classy.
4. Toke Makinwa Amazing Style Gets Jaw-Dropping As Always
Toke Makinwa needs no introduction, her styles are irresistible and you can easily find an outfit to wear to an event when it comes to Toke, she keeps making an unbiased fashion statement and at the same time, she creates a trend that is going to be in vogue for a long time.
5. Omotola Jolade Is One Fashion Diva That We Love
Omotola Jolade is a fashion dive we love and adore, her fashion statement is bold and classy, you can’t help but find her lovable.
6. Beverly Naya Keeps It Simple And Glowing
Beverly Naya keeps the drama out with this exotic outfit, her look is worthy of an elaborate event and she is definitely doing justice to that look.
7. Laide Bakare Boogie Gown Is Just The Right Outfit For A Wedding
Laide Bakare is another Nollywood actress that needs no introduction and her styles are obviously worth replicating, she keeps the glamour in at all times.
8. Lerato Ganyago Super White Off Shoulder Gown Inspires An Enviable Look
Lerato Ganyago sure knows how to rock white and that might be the new eye-catching colour as this outfit has made quite a wave on and off Instagram.
9. Minnie Dlamini Did Justice To A Simple Ankara Gown
Ankara has always stood out when it comes to fashion and design and Minnie Dlamini has shown another amazing style that can get jaw-dropping and have you feeling confident and pretty.
10. Ayanda Thabethe Is Looking Dashing In An Elegant Off Shoulder Mini Gown
Ever wonder if there are simple styles you can make with a lace fabric? This is definitely possible and Ayanda Thabethe does not just look beautiful in this simple gown but obviously looks dashing and classic, this list won’t be complete without having her on it.
11. Christiana Kayode Definition OF Fringe Gown Style Leaves More To Imagination
Christiana Kayode is giving a new twist to the fringe design and we love it.
12. Juliet Ibrahim Event Outfit Is Definitely Jaw-Dropping
Juliet Ibrahim looks fabulous in that exotic gown and if you like a simple event gown that you can re rock and people are still left gaping in awe then we think this Juliet Ibrahim outfit fits this description.
13. Zynell Zuh Casual Outfit Is All The Glamour You Need
Zynell Zuh might keep it simple most time but we love everything she dorns every week and this is no exception.
14. Chioma Goodhair Keeps The Drama In With This Owambe Outfit
Chioma Goodhair can always be trusted to give us something facianting every week and this week, she did give the most suitable event worthy outfit and you can easily have this recreated with less fuss.
15. Mimi Onalaja Makes A New Fashion Statement And We Love it
We give kudos to Mimi Onalaja designer as this might look like a casual style but it is worth all the attention it’s getting on Instagram, it is fashionable a flattering to her shape and we can’t even have enough of the simple turban headwrap that adds more glam to her look.
Fashion keeps getting better and celebrities can always be relied on to give us the best unapologetic part of this fashion, easy to replicate styles are even becoming part of the new trend and if you do follow most of these celebrities on Instagram then finding a style to inspire you can’t be that hard and you should ensure to follow us on Instagram @ThriveNaija for more styling tips.
Read more on CelebThatRock:
- CelebThatRock E12: 16 Enviable Casual Styles To Inspire You
- CelebThatRock E11: 16 Looks That Passes As Casual And Hot
- CelebThatRock E10: 15 Stunning Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into 2020
- CelebsThatRock E08: 15 Stars We Want You to See This Week
- CelebsThatRock E07: 16 Sizzling Hot Styles From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E06: 18 Cool Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E05: 16 Chic Look From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E04: 17 Styles From Last Week We Stan!!!