The secret to enviable personal style is something that is going to be debatable. A distinctive fashion style is quite important though and definitely confident. However, when it comes to outfits that check the fashion boxes and can be called trend-setting, it has to be about looking confident and sassy.
Celebrities and fashion influencers are known to be great at making signature fashion choices. Setting trends can become more interesting when there is a way to get creative and have fun with them.
Want to get an inside peek at your favourite celebrity outfit for this week? So, this week on CelebsThatRock, we are compiling looks that checked all the fashion boxes from the hair to the elegant gowns.
Table of Contents
- 1. Tolu Bally- Looking Dazzling For The Weekend
- 2. Nany Isime- Keeping It Lit In Pink
- 3. Funke Akindele- Classy And Ready To Party
- 4. Beverly Osu- Cool And Elegant In Green
- 5. Ini Edo- Serving It Haute In Fringe Design
- 6. Christiana Kayode- Keeping The Fashion Game Lit
- 7. Christiana Kayode- Fashion Worthy Style
- 8. Wathoni Anyansi- Sassy Vibe In Blue
- 9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Formal And Stunning
- 10. Waje- Diva In Red
- 11. Tia Maria Nelson- Looking Cute And Sexy
- 12. Jennifer Oseh- Keeping It Lit And Fun
- 13. Chioma Goodhair- Setting Fashion Trends As Always
- 14. CardiB- Looking Stylish And Colourful
- 15. Mpho Tsila- Making Fashion Statement In Black
1. Tolu Bally- Looking Dazzling For The Weekend
- Hair: @quiviehairpage
- Makeup: @glowbydemz
- Outfit: @eleven_ambry
Tolu Bally is a fashion designer who has stood out gracefully for years. Her taste in fashion is simply impeccable and above is another of her astonishing look to add to the list. She continues to wow us and we are impressed as always.
2. Nany Isime- Keeping It Lit In Pink
- Dress: @somobysomo
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
We are sure you are on the lookout for Nancy just as we were. She is a favourite of many when it comes to celebrities that keeps giving us lit outfits. So, here we have it for this week, sassy and gorgeous is the word.
3. Funke Akindele- Classy And Ready To Party
- Custom dress @xtrabrideslagos
- Stylist @medlinboss
- Makeup @bimpeonakoya
- Hairstyling @adefunkeee
Funke Akindele Ajenifuja can be referred to as the fashion diva who has to continue to keep A game in fashion intact. She looks absolutely stunning and yes ready for an Owanbe occasion.
4. Beverly Osu- Cool And Elegant In Green
Beverly Osu is another fashion diva who always delivers. This time it’s all about keeping your cool while still looking fashionable and we are loving the whole vibe.
5. Ini Edo- Serving It Haute In Fringe Design
Ini Edo is really exceptional when it comes to looking stunning. She did serve us Haute look as always and this time it’s dazzling and fringe.
6. Christiana Kayode- Keeping The Fashion Game Lit
- Two piece @be_phimas__clothing
Christiana Kayode Or Berbiedoll as she is famously called is one influencer we love to see. Her styles are top-notch. If you are up for something simple but classy then this is worth replicating.
7. Christiana Kayode- Fashion Worthy Style
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Lips: @beautybyad lip stain in Belle
- Makeup: @kim_beautystudio
- Styling: @flostyling
- Hat: @gucci
- Hair styled: @styledbyessa
This is definitely a look we won’t forget in a hurry. Diiadem is not one to disappoint. This is quite an interesting combination worth exploring.
8. Wathoni Anyansi- Sassy Vibe In Blue
- Outfit – @ladybeellionaire_luxury
- Shoes – @wathonis_
If blue is your colour and you are into Jumpsuits like every fashionista is then here is a style you should be thinking of replicating.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Formal And Stunning
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow.
- Hairstylist: @trishattic
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
Every look has its own reason for standing out. But this look we have to say everything made it stand out.
10. Waje- Diva In Red
- Stylist @medlinboss
- Designer @tolubally
- Hair @ceezysstyling
- Makeup @artistry_by_tolani
- Nails @Cadeaubeautysuite
Waje is all about setting trends and creating astonishing outfits with the colour red popping while at it. This is simply gorgeous.
11. Tia Maria Nelson- Looking Cute And Sexy
Simple but sexy will do the trick just fine. This is one gorgeous look worth replicating for classy occasions such as a night out with the girls.
12. Jennifer Oseh- Keeping It Lit And Fun
- Top/skirt: @thewildflowerscloset
- Hat: @doradoll_dynasty
- Purse: @therealcocorichelle1
Jennifer Oseh happens to be a favourite of many fashion influencers, she is really great at keeping things fun no matter how dramatic it is. This is one fashion combination that can light up a room.
13. Chioma Goodhair- Setting Fashion Trends As Always
- Outfit – @templa8te
- Turban – @turbantempest
- Bag – @farfetch
- Hair – @goodhairltd
Chioma Goodhair need no introduction. She look really beautiful as always.
14. CardiB- Looking Stylish And Colourful
CardiB is often known for her dramatic but enviable personal style and this is no exception. This is one stylish look we won’t forget in a hurry.
15. Mpho Tsila- Making Fashion Statement In Black
- Black dress coat & belt @ricostudio_
- Stilettos @jadoredamour
- Shades @spectacleboutique @versace
- Fashion Stylist @londie_89
Black is one colour we must say is not for everyone and this due to how hard it can be to rock effortlessly. But this not the case with Mpho. She looks really adorable and that pose really adds to the glamour.
Creating a cool elegant style requires some amount of confidence and celebrities and fashion influencers seem to have that in abundance. So, if you require the perfect fashion inspiration then the best go-to are celebrities and fashion influencers.
Not to forget every woman has a fashion formula that makes her feel chic. Hence all you need is these styles and creativity to make your own fashion statement.
Read more on CelebsThatTock:
- CelebsThatRock E66: 17 Charming Outfits On Instagram Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E67: 15 Fashion Divas From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E26: 20 Simply Stylish Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E65: 16 Unique Outfits That Stood Out Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E62: 16 Classy Styles That Lit Up The Gram Last Week