I hope y’all are ready for this week’s celebsThatRock? This time we have compiled outfits that you can confidently call classy and if we are being realistic, not every outfit deserves to be called classy. While an outfit can be colorful and fashionable, it might not be party fancy and classy. Celebrities and fashion influencers replicate outfits that are called trend and stepping out in class help create an enviable trend.
If you are in search of celebrity and fashion influencers with styles that stand out then Instagram is where you want to be. However looking for a look that stands out for you can be overwhelming but not to worry, this is why we are here.
We all agree classy styles have a way of standing out on all occasions. How you choose to combine an outfit can also be regarded as classy if it turns out well. So let’s take a look at some of the best and classiest looks on the gram last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Lit In Yellow
- 2. Venita Akpofure- Looking Hot In Two Piece Outfit
- 3. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Stylish
- 4. Buhle Samuels- Looking Cool In Black
- 5. Beverly Naya- Looking Astonishing As Always
- 6. Yemi Alade- Rocking Classy Owanbe Style
- 7. Lily Afe- Looking Cool In Shade Of Brown
- 8. Faith Nketsi- Looking Hot And Dashing
- 9. Londie London- Keeping It Casual But Gorgeous
- 10. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Glam For The Weekend
- 11. Adeola Adeyemi- Sassy And Classy
- 12. Linda Osifo- Looking Classy In Denim
- 13. Bunmi Adeaga- Keeping It Sophiscated
- 14. Julitha Kabete- Keep The Glitter In With Jumpsuit
- 15. Chic Ama- Can’t Go Wrong In Elegant Gown
- 16. Bimbo Ademoye- Formal Outfit Worth Being In Trend
1. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Lit In Yellow
Toke Makinwa is one fashion diva we can’t get enough of. She keeps things less dramatic and fun this time. This simple and exotic gown is perfect for any classy party.
2. Venita Akpofure- Looking Hot In Two Piece Outfit
- Outfit: @beeankar_collection
- Hair: @ahyetteebeauty
- Makeup: @pamelamorgannn
Veezeebaybeh is really looking sweet and classy in this blue two-piece outfit. It’s really fancy and fitting for any kind of occasion.
3. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Stylish
You can always count on Blue to give us styles that are vogue. She kept it simple and sassy this time but it’s still a style we are completely in love with.
4. Buhle Samuels- Looking Cool In Black
- Outfit: @fashionnova
Buhle Samuels might be giving us black as the new fashion color. This is an easy to recreate style but happens to be one of the classiest combinations.
5. Beverly Naya- Looking Astonishing As Always
- Alika top- @benaya_official
- Makeup- @remaynne
- Hair- @hairassuredltd
Beverly Naya needs no introduction. She has recently launched the Ankara line and we must say, she has really fabulous taste in styles.
6. Yemi Alade- Rocking Classy Owanbe Style
This is a really amazing owanbe style you can’t help but love. Yemi Alade has always been known to keep her styles fun and this is no exception.
7. Lily Afe- Looking Cool In Shade Of Brown
Lily Afe is looking stunning in this exotic gown. If you are up for a look that speaks for itself without looking overly dramatic then here is an outfit for you.
8. Faith Nketsi- Looking Hot And Dashing
Faith Nketsi’s taste in fashion can only get better. She is one diva we look forward to seeing her styles every week.
9. Londie London- Keeping It Casual But Gorgeous
- Dress: @houseofzee
You are sure going to love this outfit for keeping things casual on some days. Maybe to church or an official outing, this is really great and Londie does look fabulous in it.
10. Idia Aisien- Keeping It Glam For The Weekend
- Made by @tballycouture
- Make-Up: @ameriecode
The trick about making any outfit stand out is rocking it with confidence and not forget being creative with it. This one owanbe outfit we would remember for a long while.
11. Adeola Adeyemi- Sassy And Classy
- Styled – @flostyling
- Makeup – @kim_beautystudio
- Hair – @ceezysstyling
- Dress – @bandoraonline
The list of Celebrities that look gorgeous every week won’t be complete without having Diiadem on it. She didn’t disappoint us this week either.
12. Linda Osifo- Looking Classy In Denim
- Makeup: @daves_classik
Linda Osifo is keeping it smart and cool in denim and we love it.
13. Bunmi Adeaga- Keeping It Sophiscated
Here is a way to look sophiscated in skirt.
14. Julitha Kabete- Keep The Glitter In With Jumpsuit
Julitha Kabete looks stunning in that jumpsuit and this is far from the regular jumpsuit we are used to.
15. Chic Ama- Can’t Go Wrong In Elegant Gown
- Dress @divabby 5d
Chi Ama is a lifestyle influencer but she does have impeccable taste in styles. She has always kept us yearning for more every time and this gown is just an example of what her style entail.
16. Bimbo Ademoye- Formal Outfit Worth Being In Trend
- Shirt: @i.rasaclothing
If you are looking to step up your formal outfit game then here might be the place you want to start from. Bimbo Ademoye seems to be telling us to take a break from simple and boring shirts and frankly, it’s worth trying.
Learning how to dress like your favorite fashion influencer or celebrity is not as difficult as it sounds. You just need to find your own go-to style sometimes as this will help you create your own personal enviable style. A fashionable outfit should also be comfortable hence when you go all out in style, ensure you are comfortable.
Read more on celebsthatrock: