Celebrities and fashion influencers with incredible taste in styles have a way of warming our hearts. To be realistic, they keep the fashion trend alive and stop it from becoming boring, The idea of looking different and outstanding every day might have gotten old if there is nothing new to bring to the table. CelebsThatRock this week will be featuring a compilation of exotic styles that stood out all of last week.
Enviable personal style is something a lots of us aspire but the secret to getting it all to set trend is to rock it with confidence. Most celebrities manage to look stunning in really casual outfit mainly because they make it look effortless.
The phrase “fashion changes but styles remain” is really true. So, this week, we have rounded up some gorgeous outfits that were setting trends on Instagram last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Mercy Eke- Looking Gorgeous In Nude
- 2. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Sleek In Jumpsuit
- 3. Beverly Osu- Keeping It Fun And Sassy
- 4. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Classy
- 5. Vanessa Gyimah- Formal And Sassy
- 6. Gabriel Union- Looking Glamorous In Gown
- 7. Boity Thulo- Setting Trend In Black
- 8. Bimbo Ademoye- Looking Stunning As Always
- 9. Didi Stone- Elegant Gown For The Weekend
- 10. Sharon Ooja- Keep It Fun And Simple
- 11. Natasha Joubert- Enviable And Gorgeous
- 12. Mpho Tsila- Looking Hot In Red
- 13. Alex Unusual- Looking Super Fine And Sleek
- 14. CardiB- Effortless And Stylish
- 15. Ini Dima Okojie- Spicing Things Up With White
1. Mercy Eke- Looking Gorgeous In Nude
- Hair styling @hairbyniyi
Mercy Eke needs no introduction in the world of fashion. Se not only know how to make every outfit look adorable but also have the perfect pose to match.
2. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Sleek In Jumpsuit
- Outfit: @mobettostyles
This is simply hot and fancy. Jumpsuit styles are getting interesting and this is one that really put the lid on it. Hamisa Mobetto sure knows how to show off lit outfits.
3. Beverly Osu- Keeping It Fun And Sassy
- Dress by: @goodgirlcode
This is the perfect definition of bold and sexy. It’s one outfit that is sure to stand out on any occasion.
4. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Classy
- Outfit: @rockets.Menlyn
Not everyone can make black stand out but Thando Thabethe is one fashion enthusiast that has never disappoint. She keeps it classy and outstanding as always.
5. Vanessa Gyimah- Formal And Sassy
- Outfit: @mimii.london
This is definitely a formal outfit that makes you want to hit the office at any time of the day.
6. Gabriel Union- Looking Glamorous In Gown
- Makeup: @fionastiles
- Hair: @larryjarahsims
- Stylist: @thomaschristos
Gabunion has never been one to disappoint and here is an elegant gown to back that up. This is really great for any kind of elaborate event.
7. Boity Thulo- Setting Trend In Black
This look is described as yummy on IG and honestly yummy is the word that comes to mind. Boity Thulo does know how to turn heads.
8. Bimbo Ademoye- Looking Stunning As Always
- Dress @ivannas.collections_backuppage
- Hat @africandesignersmall
Bimbo Ademoye is another celebrity who has never disapoints when it comes to exciting outfits.
9. Didi Stone- Elegant Gown For The Weekend
- Dres: @rickowensonline
Didi Stone keeps it sassy and fun this time.
10. Sharon Ooja- Keep It Fun And Simple
Sharon Ooja is well known for making any outfit look effortless while also looking really gorgeous in it. So if you are looking to keep your outfit fun and simple then here is the celebrity for that.
11. Natasha Joubert- Enviable And Gorgeous
A style can be simple but what’s important is to keep it fun and rock it with confidence. This is one simple but fancy way to rock a gown.
12. Mpho Tsila- Looking Hot In Red
This is simply stunning and seems red is the new fashion color. Mpho Tsila’s red outfit combination is the definition of Haute and sexy.
13. Alex Unusual- Looking Super Fine And Sleek
- Skirt: @2207bytbally
- Top: @medlinboss
- Hair: @dv_hairsalon
- Makeup: @karomzsignature
Alex Unusual is not one to leave any stone unturned when she steps out in glam. From the hair to the makeup, she looks absolutely beautiful.
14. CardiB- Effortless And Stylish
It really doesn’t have to be dramatic to be beautiful, you just need to back it up with some confidence and that is sure with CardiB.
15. Ini Dima Okojie- Spicing Things Up With White
- Wearing: @topefnr
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Hair: @zubbydefinition
Ini Dima Okojie has us staring in awe at how really stunning she looks in that outfit. This might look like an existing style but she made it look more astonishing.
There is no doubt that some of the coolest outfits can be found on celebrities and fashion influencers. Their outfits get to be in the hands of really great designers so definitely we expect it to be stunning. Simple and less dramatic is the new word for outfits you can easily replicate and above are some of the outfits that fit that description.
Read more on celebsthatrock: