To create seasonal fashion trends, you need something that is on top of the fashion chart and stands out no matter the occasion. One of the easiest ways to set your own enviable personal style is to watch out as your favourite celebrities are rocking. Essential wardrobe outfits such as jeans can also be a statement pieces.
A contemporary outfit is another way to stand out on any occasion. Stylist styling is also another important aspect to watch out for me.
The best to find styles that are in trend is to look up fashion influencers and celebrities. So, to make this more fun and easy, this week’s celebsthatrock features 15 amazing outfits from your favourite celebrities last week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Colourful And Lit
- 2. Maria Chike- Classy And Gorgeous In White
- 3. Symply Tacha- Keeping It Stylish And Sassy
- 4. Linda Osifo- Making Statement In Neutral Colours
- 5. Osas Ighodaro- Checking The Stylish Fashion Box
- 6. Ini Edo- Serving Cute Fancy Look For The Weekend
- 7. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Unapologetically Gorgeous Owanbe Style
- 8. Nicki Minaj- Sassy Jaw Dropping Style
- 9. Lily Afe- Looking Stunning In Red
- 10. Christiana Kayode- Setting Cool Stylish Trend
- 11. Idia Aisien- Ticking The Glamour Box In A An Elegant Gown
- 12. Ariyike Dimple- Haute Fancy Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- 13. Nancy Isime- Fashionable And Exquisite Style
- 14. Cardi B- Classy Enviable Style
- 15. Boity Thulo- Latest Timeless Outfit
1. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Colourful And Lit
- Dress: @scalodesigner
Blue Mbombo has always been known to bring her best fashion foot forward. This iconic fashion gown is not just one for setting trends but worth replicating, and it is ideal for practically any event.
2. Maria Chike- Classy And Gorgeous In White
- Styling: @flostyling
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
- Dress: @luxbybecca
- Hairstyling: @oludavid
- Accessories: @antique_apparel
One of the most notable colours for classy is white and Maria makes it look even more adorable with that style. The whole look gives the perfect fancy vibe.
3. Symply Tacha- Keeping It Stylish And Sassy
- Dress: @medlinboss
- Denim: @olahdecorporatewoman
Symply Tacha has the perfect style to inspire you on how to make the street style look fancy. This is one fashionable combination that can work for both casual and elaborate events.
4. Linda Osifo- Making Statement In Neutral Colours
- Dress: @fashionfreaksquad
- Makeup: @beautybyluch
- Hair: @daves_classik
Linda Osifo is well known for her classy neutral outfits and this is not an exception either. This is one stylish gown that should be in every lady wardrobe.
5. Osas Ighodaro- Checking The Stylish Fashion Box
- Dress: @tubortw
- Makeup: @blendmakeoverr
- Hair: @sylviahair
- Styling: @ivys_place_
- earrings @thirdworldtrybe
- Heels: @fashionbombdailyshop
Blue is another exciting colour and here is an elegant style you can pair it with. This is one style that speaks fashion volume hence it’s suitable for the red carpet or formal events.
6. Ini Edo- Serving Cute Fancy Look For The Weekend
Ini Edo is another best-dressed celebrity that happens to be lots of peoples favourite as well. She keeps it less dramatic most of the time but always fancy and interesting. This is one everyday gown every lady ought to have.
7. Adeola Adeyemi- Rocking Unapologetically Gorgeous Owanbe Style
- Dresses: @emaginebybukola
- Makeup: @kim_beautystudio
- Gele: @larrygele
Diiadem sure knows how to serve us haute looks no matter the occasion. This time it’s a wedding and that owanbe style can sure make anyone like parties.
8. Nicki Minaj- Sassy Jaw Dropping Style
Nicki Minaj will have you rethinking colour combinations, and although she keeps it on the low with something simple this time, it is still ticking all the fashion boxes.
9. Lily Afe- Looking Stunning In Red
- Dress: @2207bytbally
- Mua: @bella_makeupartistry
Stunning is an understatement but for lack of something more suiting, we will stick with that. This is a cool gown and the red colour does it even more justice.
10. Christiana Kayode- Setting Cool Stylish Trend
- Dress: @berry_fashion0
- Hair styled by: @ivys_place
- Makeup: @glammed_by_gaga
Christiana Kayode style is just what you need to inspire cool and classy. Every lady needs comfortable gowns that set an interesting mood effortlessly and here is one.
11. Idia Aisien- Ticking The Glamour Box In A An Elegant Gown
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Make up: @ameriecode
- Dress: @ogebyogeofficial
Yellow is the new fashion yellow. This is one stunning gown that sets an all-season trend. Idia Aisien complete look for this week will be remembered for a long time.
12. Ariyike Dimple- Haute Fancy Look That Can’t Go Wrong
- Make up: @olawande_mua
- Gele: @khernys_touch
- Dress: @emaginebybukola
Haute and fancy is a rare combination but Ariyike did have it in one outfit effortlessly. This is another owanbe look to add to your fashion archive.
13. Nancy Isime- Fashionable And Exquisite Style
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Makeup: @casskoncept1
- Gele: @adufegele
Nancy Isime doesn’t need any introduction. Her taste in fashion is not even something to question and as always, here is another classy style from her that can be replicated without stress.
14. Cardi B- Classy Enviable Style
Setting trends might sound difficult until you take a look at some celebrities. Cardi B is another best-dressed celebrity who makes it effortless so if you need some inspiration on dramatic gorgeous styles then you know where to go.
15. Boity Thulo- Latest Timeless Outfit
- Dress: @keys_fashion
- Makeup: @michelle_scheepers_makeup
- Hair: @jullz_hairstylist
Boity Thulo is another celebrity that leaves no stone unturned when it comes to gorgeous styles. Recreating her styles is considered easy peasy and just like the adorable gown above, she does rock styles that set seasonal trends.
The terms fashion and style have always been used interchangeably, but there is some difference between those two. Fashion has a lot to do with trends when the style has more to do with your way of expressing yourself in outfits. However, not to worry, the above are exotic styles that let you create your style and still set trends.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E86: 16 Styles That Ticked All The Boxes
- CelebsThatRock E68: 15 Looks That Checked All The Style Boxes Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E37: 13 Certified Ways to Rock A Blazer Dress
- CelebsThatRock E27: 20 Trendy Styles For This Week’s Inspo
- CelebsThatRock E48: 16 Exciting Ways to Stun In Neutral Shade