The season is often what guides celebrities on the type of outfit to choose and we must say celebrities and fashion influencers find a way to set trends every season. You need styles in your closet that work every time a new trend is set and not to worry, your celebrities and fashion influencers have something to inspire you.
Setting trends doesn’t have to be complicated. You just need to have a style that is interesting and can easily stand out. You don’t need a compilation of the weekly runway shows to give you seasonal fashion trends.
There are important outfits you need if you want to slay the correct way. So as always, we have compiled the latest seasonal fashion trends from last week to inspire you.
Table of Contents
- 1. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Unforgettable Trends
- 2. Taraji P Henson- Keeping It Cute And Sassy
- 3. Alicia Keys- Keeping It White And Gorgeous
- 4. Christiana Kayode- Looking Adorable In Jumpsuit
- 5. Gabriel Union- Fashionable And Trend Setting
- 6. Lily Afe- Looking Formal And Fabulous
- 7. Ini Edo- Looking Chic As Always
- 8. Toke Makinwa- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- 9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Elegant And Stunning
- 10. Zynnell Zuh- Looking Lovely In Green
- 11. Idia Aisien- Bold And Stunning
- 12. Stephanie Coker- Keeping It Dramatic And Beautiful
- 13. Mpho Tsila- Keeping It Seasonal
- 14. Boity Thulo- Chic And Interesting
- 15. Tolu Bally- A Complete Glamorous Look
1. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Unforgettable Trends
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @beatbyabbie
- Outfit: @emaginebybukola
Adeola Adeyemi is a trendsetter hence she is often the first go-to for many fashion enthusiasts. She has impeccable taste in styles. Above is one of the seasonal outfits that can go out of trends.
2. Taraji P Henson- Keeping It Cute And Sassy
- Dress: @eliesaabworld
- Jewelry: @roberto_coin
- Shoes: @sophiawebster
- Styling: @jasonbolden
- Hair: @tymwallacehair @kindastylized @tphbytaraji
- Makeup: @saishabeecham
- Nails: @customtnails1
The whole look from Taraji P Henson is quite difficult to ignore, she looks quite classy and exquisite. This is one event worth outfit that won’t be forgotten in a hurry.
3. Alicia Keys- Keeping It White And Gorgeous
Alicia is another celebrity who hasn’t come to play when it comes to setting seasonal fashion trends. This outfit is not just gorgeous but would be around for a long time.
4. Christiana Kayode- Looking Adorable In Jumpsuit
- Jumpsuit: @houzoftee
If you are on the lookout for simple but exotic styles then here is the perfect one to inspire you.
5. Gabriel Union- Fashionable And Trend Setting
Gabriel Union is one of the celebrities that bring their A-game out every time there is an event. This gorgeous outfit is causing a buzz on Instagram.
6. Lily Afe- Looking Formal And Fabulous
Lily Afe has our jaw-dropping in admiration. This is an interesting formal style you need to stand out at the office.
7. Ini Edo- Looking Chic As Always
- Dress: @ericamoorebrand
The list of fashionable celebrities won’t be complete without adding Ini Edo to it. This green jumpsuit seems simple enough for your tailor to replicate.
8. Toke Makinwa- Leaving No Stone Unturned
- Dress by: @matopeda.atelier
- Styled: @dahmola
- Make up: @bimpeonakoya
- Hair: @bernardsmiless
Toke Makinwa is a fashion diva you always want to see in style. She always has something that takes fashion up the trend ladder every time.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Elegant And Stunning
- Outfit: @ericamoorebrand
- Makeup: @didysignature
- Hairstylist: @trishattic
CeeC sure knows how to pull up on any occasion. Purple also looks good on her.
10. Zynnell Zuh- Looking Lovely In Green
- Outfit: @zyellegant
- Hair: @senakhaircollections
- Hairstyling: @firstchoicesalon
- Makeup: @perfect_kolaz
Here is something gorgeous and hot from Zynnell Zuh. She is another fashionable celebrity you need to inspire you.
11. Idia Aisien- Bold And Stunning
- Hairstyling: @crazydaisies.af
- Dress: @sevenlingerie
- Styled by @hyperfashun
- Make up: @dorannebeauty
The list of Haute outfits won’t be complete without adding this piece from Idia Aisien to it. Beautiful and bold is the perfect definition.
12. Stephanie Coker- Keeping It Dramatic And Beautiful
Stephanie Coker is another celebrity that can make any outfit work. So here is another seasonal fashion trend to take note of this year.
13. Mpho Tsila- Keeping It Seasonal
- Hair & Makeup: @enhancedbylolo
If you still haven’t made up your mind on which of the outfits above you consider seasonal fashion trends then this is sure to give you what you are looking for.
14. Boity Thulo- Chic And Interesting
- Set & Styling: Chloe Andrea Welgemoed @chloeandreawelgemoed
- Make-Up: Tammi Mbambo @tammimbambo
- Hair: Brandon Swanepoel @zwannepoel
- Blazer Dress: @houseofole
Boity Thulo might have kept it simple but we must admit, the combination leaves no piece out. It is bold and trendsetting.
15. Tolu Bally- A Complete Glamorous Look
Tolu Bally is that designer that slays effortlessly. She never hesitates to replicate something that gets jaw-dropping and we must admit her fashion creativity game is top-notch.
Fashion isn’t going anywhere which is why seasonal fashion trends are essential. While basic outfits are really important, there is no harm in keeping them overly dramatic sometimes. Staying informed on the latest trends is a way to make sure you never run out of seasonal outfits.
Read more on celebsthatrock: