Last week did feature endless stunning outfits from celebrities and one way to stay on top of this game is to create something new. We would all agree celebrities and fashion influencers introduce the newest styles, and they do have a way of making it unforgettable. This is why we are always in awe at every new style in town.
To discover the perfect styles in trend, you need to watch out for your favorite celebrities and while keeping track of them on the gram can be fun, we always make sure to bring you a compilation to make it easier.
Fashion should never be boring and one way to keep it that way is to stay updated. So, this week, we have rounded up some of the latest styles that passed the fashion vibe check currently.
Table of Contents
- 1. Ini Dima Okojie- Stepping Out In A Jaw Dropping Look
- 2. Adeola Adeyemi- Haute And Classy In Red
- 3. Sharon Ooja- Looking Unapologetic Gorgeous In White
- 4. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Lit As Always
- 5. Chika Ike- Classy And Fancy White Combo
- 6. Juliet Ibrahim- Simple And Incredibly Stunning
- 7. Toke Makinwa- Nailing The Classy Look Effortlessly
- 8. Lily Afe- Fancy Party Style
- 9. Alex Unusual- Stylish Combo You Can’t Help But Love
- 10. Mimi Onalaja- Setting Green On The Fashion Vibe
- 11. Pearl Thusi- Classy Outfit And Sassy Pose Works Pefectly
- 12. Nancy Isime- Keeping It Fun And Colorful
- 13. Blue Mbomo- Stylish In Jumpsuit
- 14. Christiana Kayode- Exotic And Casual
- 15. Ariyike Dimple- Looking Fashionable For The Weekend
- 16. Beverly Naya- Neutral But Facinating
1. Ini Dima Okojie- Stepping Out In A Jaw Dropping Look
- Wearing @ericamoorebrand
- Hair @bernardsmiless
Ini Dima Okojie styles are top-notch at all times. This is just the ideal style for classy occasions, this is one style you definitely want to keep in handy. Green might not be for everyone but Ini makes it look stunning.
2. Adeola Adeyemi- Haute And Classy In Red
- Dress: @emaginebybukola
Diiadem short red dress is not one to be missed on the list of est styles for this week. This style will get you to the center of attention on any occasion.
3. Sharon Ooja- Looking Unapologetic Gorgeous In White
- Jewelry: @bozdiamonds
- Styled by: @dahmola
- Dress: @obmxluxury
The first word that would come to mind after looking at this style should be stunning. This will not just be setting a trend, but it has us looking at elegant gowns as must-haves.
4. Cynthia Nwadiora- Keeping It Lit As Always
- Outfit: @houseofnini1
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
Ceec is always about transforming styles and making them fashion-worthy no matter the season. If you are up for some iconic styles then here is one worth replicating.
5. Chika Ike- Classy And Fancy White Combo
Chika Ike is all about keeping it classy and fancy at the same time. This is pretty cool if you want something sassy but cool.
6. Juliet Ibrahim- Simple And Incredibly Stunning
- Outfit: @tabou.co
- Stylist: @styledbytimi
- Lashes: @shadesbyjulietibrahim
Here is another look this week Instagram can’t stop talking about. Juliet Ibrahim is another fashion icon you should keep on your list of favorites.
7. Toke Makinwa- Nailing The Classy Look Effortlessly
Toke Makinwa is that fashion diva you can trust to only replicate styles that set trends. She is all about keeping it less dramatic but fun for this week, and we love it.
8. Lily Afe- Fancy Party Style
- Dress: @matopeda.atelier
- Mua: @bella_makeupartistry
- Hair styled: @hlayisani.cm
Lily Afe has just the perfect owambe style for you this week. Lace owmabe styles sure need more recognition than they are getting.
9. Alex Unusual- Stylish Combo You Can’t Help But Love
- Outfits: @medlincouturecollection
- Shades @shop.neen
- Jewelry @nonye_official
- Stylist @alex_unusual
- Neck piece @dior
Red and white might be a common combination but if you are looking for something even more bold and fun, then here is the perfect one from Alex.
10. Mimi Onalaja- Setting Green On The Fashion Vibe
Green might not be the ideal color for everyone, but it’s not a boring color if you have the right style. So, here is one style that can make them green with envy.
11. Pearl Thusi- Classy Outfit And Sassy Pose Works Pefectly
If you are into bold but casual then this should pass that vie perfectly. This could also work as dramatic though depending on your choice of makeup and footwear.
12. Nancy Isime- Keeping It Fun And Colorful
- Leggings: @medlincouturecollection
- Makeup: @jessica_chris
Nancy Isime is another gorgeous celebrity that is known for keeping it colorful and fun. This is an ideal style to have in your closet for both formal and informal occasions.
13. Blue Mbomo- Stylish In Jumpsuit
Blue Mbombo is often known for keeping it simple but even her simple is gorgeous. Her styles are perfect to recreate for classy and formal occasions.
14. Christiana Kayode- Exotic And Casual
Berbiedoll is all about keeping it casual and classy as well. This is the ideal style for parties, dinners, and weddings.
15. Ariyike Dimple- Looking Fashionable For The Weekend
The world of fashion allows you to work with colors and combinations. Ariyike Dimples have the perfect style to inspire your next jumpsuit styling.
16. Beverly Naya- Neutral But Facinating
Beverly Naya has a way with neutral colors and with her gorgeous skin tone to match, there is no way these outfits won’t look stunning and unforgettable.
Setting your own fashion trends is not impossible, you just need to be aware of what is new every season, and we must agree that the best way to stay on top of your game is to follow certain celebrities and influencers. There is really no denying the influence of celebrities and influencers on fashion trends.
Read more on celebsthatrock: