How do you define a weekend outfit? Should you wrap it up with a cool denim dress or gown? A stunning weekend outfit shouldn’t just be stylish but have you feeling confident and ready to take on the world and this week, we did come across various styles from celebrities and fashionista that sets the weekend vibe in motion and these are fascinating styles that are great for all kinds of occasions.
In the world of fashion, there are several outfits ideas to choose from when making your own personal enviable style and we must admit, celebrities and fashion influencers showcase the best trendy styles.
Embracing the fashion trend includes staying on track with your weekend outfits, from classic options to a casual two-piece outfit, there is a look for every fashionista.
20 Ultra Chic Look To Inspire Your Weekend Style
Fashion influencers and celebrities ensure to go for styles that are not just sophisticated but unconventional as well and this week, the effect is lit as we have compiled 20 outfits that you can’t help but love.
1. Bettinah Tianah Gives A Trendy Fairy Princess Style
Bettinah Tianah looks absolutely stunning in all white classy outfit, this is a simple but unique style you can have designed for any kind of weekend occasion. The makeover is also not overly dramatic!
2. Toke Makinwa Seals The Weekend Vibe With Her Look
Toke Makinwa is a fashion babe with a difference, she always has something for us to replicate every week and this week has stepped up her fashion game even more. This is an interesting gown for weddings or elaborate events.
3. Thameenah Saint Blue Ball Gown Is Just The New Cinderella Look To Rock
Thameenah Saint has always have a personal enviable style that you can’t help but find classy and fashionable every week. This is a simple way to rock a ball gown and look adorable.
4. Gitta Banko Keeps It Formal And Classy
Gitta Banko street and the formal combination is becoming the new trendy way to step out for the weekend.
5. Blue Mbombo Steps Out In Style As Always
Image: @blue_mbombo // Instagram
Another fashionable celebrity you are definitely going to find her style easy to replicate is Blue Mbombo and above is a classy jumpsuit and in her hand is a jacket to complete the fancy look.
6. K Naomi Look Stylish In Crop Top And Skirt
If you have ever wondered how you can style your cap sleeve crop top with a skirt then this above is just what you need for style inspiration.
7. Mercy Aigbe Keeps It Casual But Facinating
Image: @realmercyaigbe // InstagramMercy Aigbe is another diva queen that will always be found on the list of fashionable female celebrities, she has an impeccable taste in styles. Above is a stylish micro gown that sets the weekend vibe.
8. Bonang Matheba Sets A New Weekend Look To The Beach
Your outfit can say a whole lot about your confidence level, stepping out like a boss chic requires a stylish look like that of our beautiful Bonang Matheba.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora Goes For A Cool Sexy Look
How would you like to wrap up the weekend with a cool sexy weekend outfit? Ceec has just the perfect style inspiration for that.
10. Mimi Yina Look Dashing In A Kimono Wrap
There is always something fashionable about a kimono and you can find out more style ideas from Mimi Yina on how to step out in style with a kimono.
11. Adunni Ade Keeps It Modern And Simple
Image: @iamadunniade // InstagramKeep it simple and fancy just like Adunni Ade and you will be glad you did.
12. Nicole Williams Fabulous Look Has Jaw Dropping
Nicole Williams is well known as Justtnic and she is the perfect definition of classy and fancy.
13. Nomzamo Mbatha Has Just The Right Weekend One Piece Outfit For You
It doesn’t have to be dramatic to be fashionable hence we couldn’t help but add this amazing jumpsuit style worn by Nomzamo Mbatha to the list of ClebsThatRock as she definitely rocks in this outfit.
14. Mercy Eke Outfit Is Just What A Casual Friday Look Needs
Mercy Eke is always found on the list of fashionable celebrities and she sure continues to dazzle her followers with her impeccable outfits and look.
15. Ms. Crissy Keeps The Sass In Check With A Colourful Street Style
Keep your sass in check but your weekend lit with style inspiration from ms Crissy.
16. Zynnell Zuh Exotic Look Can’t Be Missed
Zynnell Zuh steps up the game with an exotic outfit we are completely in love with and it sure going to be here for a long while.
17. Tiffany Haddish Steps Up The Formal Outfit Look
Tiffany Haddish’s formal look is everything sexy, bold, and confident, just what you need to start the week.
18. Taraji P Henson Look Adorable
Taraji P Henson style combination is just what needs to be in every woman’s closet as it is one amazing and trendy style to make you feel comfortable in winter.
19. Stella Adewunmi Boss Chic Formal Outfit Makes A Statement
Make a fashion statement with a Blazer and shorts just like Stella Adewunmi.
20. Ini Edo Steps Out In A Boss Chic Outfit
Ini Edo definitely needs to introduction, she always ensures to give the trendiest and fashion worthy style, and this week, she keeps it official but fascinating and you can wear this to any kind of event.
Being a fashion enthusiast means looking for style inspiration at all times hence we always ensure to bring your stylish but easy to replicate styles which makes it easy for you to get creative with these ideas. Fashion is as old as time itself and we can only look forward to more modern outfits and while we look forward to this week’s styles from celebrities and influencers, which one of these looks above is going to make it into your closet? Leave your reply in the comment box below.
Read more on celebsthatrock and styling tips:
- CelebsThatRock E26: 20 Simply Stylish Looks From Last Week
- 13 Fashion And Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- CelebsThatRock E21: 14 Celebrities Casual Styles After Lockdown
- The Most Beautiful Gowns Celebs Wore to The 92nd Oscars Award
- CelebsThatRock E09: 13 Stylish Looks to Lead Us Into 2020
- CelebThatRock E14: 15 Event Worthy Outfits From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E25: 17 Trend Worthy Looks From Last Week