Fashion is one of the ways you can speak your mind or convey your personalized message. Another interesting thing about fashion is that combination has no rules, you can go bold, practical, casual, and fancy, it just needs to be fashionable.
Celebrities and fashion influencers are doing an excellent job of replicating styles that can help us create our own personal go-to.
If you don’t have your ideal go-to, yet then you do need to find out what your favorite celebrities are rocking. If you are enthusiastic about fashion then finding your style shouldn’t be complicated and this is one of the reasons why feature amazing styles every week to get you prepped.
Table of Contents
- 1. Idia Aisien- Adding Fun Vibes With Haute Couture Style
- 2. Toke Makinwa- Checking The Fashionable And Gorgeous Box
- 3. Adeola Adeyemi- Nailed This Look Effortlessly
- 4. Ariyike Dimple – Keeping It Pink And Adorable
- 5. Lify Afe- Stunning And Haute V-Day Outfit
- 6. Mo Bimpe- Combining Fashionable And Comfortable
- 7. Beyonce- Spectacular Urban Wear Inspiration
- 8. Ciara- Going For Formal And Sassy
- 9. Symply Tacha- Keeping All The Drama In Check With This Beautiful Outfit
- 10. Osas Igho- Setting A Fun Vibe With Cap Sleeve
- 11. Diane Russet- Simple Yet Fancy
- 12. Claire Sulmers- Dope Style Trends That Can’t Go Wrong
- 13. Melody Molale- Keeping It Stylish And Suiting For The Love Season
- 14. Madisin Rian- Locking The Whole Look On Bold And Gorgeous
- 15. Aissata Diallo- Nailing This Lit Combination Perfectly
There is nothing that should stop you from recreating a style you fall in love with, it’s another way to start a trend. So, this week, we have curated exciting styles as always.
1. Idia Aisien- Adding Fun Vibes With Haute Couture Style
- Trench: @charlottezimbehl
- Purse: @balenciaga
- Boots: @balenciaga
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Make up: @ameriecode
Fascinating is just the word you need to qualify this masterpiece. Fashion doesn’t have to be all flashy to be gorgeous. This is a look anyone can comfortably recreate. It is elegant and fashionable too.
2. Toke Makinwa- Checking The Fashionable And Gorgeous Box
- Stylist: @dahmola
- Make up: @preshynbeauty
- Hair: @theroycesamuel
Toke Makinwa is another fashion diva who brings the fun along with it. Black is quite an interesting fashion color, and it’s even more so in the right hands. Looking for elegant gown inspiration? Then here you have it.
3. Adeola Adeyemi- Nailed This Look Effortlessly
- Outfit: @kikstylish
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @revysbeauty
- Hair stylist: @ferdinandshair
- Shoes: @louboutinworld
Diiadem is another fashion diva that always keeps the trend going. Her styles are glamorous, and the above sets a new tone for black color, net styles and fringes too are no exception.
4. Ariyike Dimple – Keeping It Pink And Adorable
- Dress: @thestyle_hub_
- Hair: @tinusplace
- Make up: @beauty_by_zeeh
- Hair styled by: @hairbyvem
Ariyike is always her way to the list of best-dressed celebrities and the reason is obvious. Even on days she keeps it pink and less dramatic like this one, there is still something that lists up the place. It’s hard not to love this pink gown.
5. Lify Afe- Stunning And Haute V-Day Outfit
- Dress: @2207bytbally
- Mua: @jhulesb
- Earnings: @fabjewels_official
We are still very much in the month of love so nothing stops you from getting glammed up. Red can indeed be a stunning color.
6. Mo Bimpe- Combining Fashionable And Comfortable
- Outfit: @turbanandaccessories
- Turban: @turbanandaccessories
Mo Bimpe is all for keeping the fancy in check. No rule says you can’t look good and comfortable too, this is just why you need gorgeous Jalamia in your wardrobe.
7. Beyonce- Spectacular Urban Wear Inspiration
You can be having fun while looking chic like Beyoncé. This is a dope street style idea and Queen Bey is leaving no stone unturned.
8. Ciara- Going For Formal And Sassy
Ciara is a fashion icon that has never left anything out in an outfit. This time we get something classy and fitting for formal occasions from her.
9. Symply Tacha- Keeping All The Drama In Check With This Beautiful Outfit
Tacha is a favorite of many when it comes to fashion trends. She does have an excellent taste in styles and here is a stunning red outfit you need to have your tailor working on asap.
10. Osas Igho- Setting A Fun Vibe With Cap Sleeve
- Dress: @zephansandco
- Makeup: @beautyby.charr
- Hair: @veebeezofficial
- Styling: @thestyleinfidel
The list of celebrities with A fashion game won’t be complete without Osas on it. This is a really beautiful outfit and the whole look altogether gives an unforgettable vibe.
11. Diane Russet- Simple Yet Fancy
- Makeup: @karenonyou
Here is another bold style you should add to your fashion archive. Diane sure has a tub dress looking pretty on a whole new level.
12. Claire Sulmers- Dope Style Trends That Can’t Go Wrong
- Coat: @theivyshowroom
- Leggings: @muglerofficial
- Shoes: @jessicarichcollection
- Earrings: @misahylton x @macys
- Makeup: @makeupbylatisha
Well if you have ever wondered how to pair a black fur coat. Then here you have the best combination for this week.
13. Melody Molale- Keeping It Stylish And Suiting For The Love Season
The month of love is not over here, so here is something you still need to add to your seasonal outfit wardrobe.
14. Madisin Rian- Locking The Whole Look On Bold And Gorgeous
Orange seems to be the new fashion color, and we are all in for this fascinating gown.
15. Aissata Diallo- Nailing This Lit Combination Perfectly
There is something about bright colors. They tend to pop no matter the look you are going for. If you have ever wondered how to pair bright colors, Aissa has just the right one to inspire.
The wrong outfit will have you worried if you are doing something wrong and also make you conscious the whole time. Which is one of the reasons you need to ensure you are always with the trend (Never to be caught unfresh). Fashion is another way you can express your personality without saying a word so have fun and get creative with our compilation for this week’s Celebsthatrock.
Read more on celebsthatrock: