Do you know some styles that can help you create winning looks? Fashion is all about being creative, and you don’t need the whole look before you can come up with something.
Sometimes all you require are simple styles that have been around for a while. Celebrities and fashion influencers revamp outfits and make them work effortlessly.
The trick with creating a winning look is to go bold with colors and if you are keeping it neutral, go bold with it as well. Celebrities who bring their A-game to any event, no matter how casual it is need to be on your favorite list.
Table of Contents
- 1. Osas Ighodaro- Red And Stunning Val Look Inspiration
- 2. Christiana Kayode- Giving The Party Vibe In A Gorgeous Yellow Outfit
- 3. Nancy Isime- Classy And Sassy In One Look
- 4. Lily Afe- Standing Out In A Fascinating Black Flare Gown
- 5. Tolu Bally- Rocking An Exquisite Look For Any Fancy Event
- 6. Idia Aisien- Looking Facinating In Two Piece Style
- 7. Zynnell Zuh- Just The Glamorous Look Every Weekend Needs
- 8. Kie Kie- Serving Us Cute Love Themed Colour And Style
- 9. Alex Asogwa- Keeping It Practical And Gorgeous
- 10. Mimi Yina- Looking Fashionable In Red
- 11. Leonie Hanne- Cute Chic Outfit Combo
- 12. Rita Dominic- Keeping It Wine And Beautiful
- 13. Cynthia Nwadiora- Checking Fasjhion Box In A Formal Outfit
Not all celebrities are good at elaborate styles and not all are good at casual either. So, to help you elevate your taste in fashion, below are the winning looks we have compiled just for you.
1. Osas Ighodaro- Red And Stunning Val Look Inspiration
- Dress: @matopeda.atelier
- Makeup: @dorannebeauty
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Styling: @thestyleinfidel
Osas is on the list of best-dressed celebrities no matter the angle the style is meant to come from. She can keep it casual or go for exotic when she needs to be. This is a chic and fancy outfit and since Valentine is here, you can as well go for this masterpiece.
2. Christiana Kayode- Giving The Party Vibe In A Gorgeous Yellow Outfit
- Dress: @luxebyhighly_stylish
- Earrings: @portableaccessoriess
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Makeup: @zantiara_lagos
- Hair styled by: @touchofibee
- Skin: @beautifulbody.Ng
Red is not the only bold color that can look hot. Here is another winning look you do not want to miss out on. Berbiedoll has always been known for her exquisite taste in styles, this is not an exception.
3. Nancy Isime- Classy And Sassy In One Look
Nancy is looking gorgeous in this simple, classy outfit. This can work for a night out with the girls or dinner dates. The combination is sure winning compliments on IG.
4. Lily Afe- Standing Out In A Fascinating Black Flare Gown
- Makeup: @jhulesb
- Dress: @niovoofficial
No matter the choice of color Lily goes for, she has a way of standing out effortlessly. Here is a style your designer is going to have lots of fun recreating for you, and this is going to be setting trends for a very long time.
5. Tolu Bally- Rocking An Exquisite Look For Any Fancy Event
Tolu bally is that designer that not only makes stunning outfits but rocks them as well. Her unique taste in style is something that made her a favorite for many celebrities. Here is another of her iconic styles to inspire you.
6. Idia Aisien- Looking Facinating In Two Piece Style
- Top: @yuteerone @yutee1
- Hair: @ferdinandshair
- Make up: @ameriecode
Idia Aisien is that celebrity who makes any outfit look gorgeous effortlessly. She does have incredible taste in styles and here is one that works for classy events, cocktails, or dinner parties.
7. Zynnell Zuh- Just The Glamorous Look Every Weekend Needs
- Outfit: @zyellegant
- Hair: @senakhaircollections
Zynnell is another beautiful celebrity who keeps the fashion archive lit with styles. This style has all the glamour and glitter you need to turn up at weekend events.
8. Kie Kie- Serving Us Cute Love Themed Colour And Style
Kie Kie is known not for her comedy alone, but for her incredible styles as well. This is one stunning red look that will be around for a long while.
9. Alex Asogwa- Keeping It Practical And Gorgeous
- Dress: @kuteoutfit
There is no reason not to have fun, even when you need to keep it simple. Alex has just the perfect style to inspire you next time you need to combine gorgeous and practical.
10. Mimi Yina- Looking Fashionable In Red
- Outfit: @medlincouturecollection
- Hair Styled: @dv_hairsalon
- Make up: @tolufelix_mua
Mimi Yina is another exciting fashion designer to watch out for. Here is another pretty way to rock the color red and a practical formal gown as well.
11. Leonie Hanne- Cute Chic Outfit Combo
Every style has what makes it stand out. This has a combination of bold and reserved at the same time, which makes it stand out.
12. Rita Dominic- Keeping It Wine And Beautiful
Rita Dominic has another outfit to inspire your love season styles. If you are not so into red, then the wine is another color that can inspire you.
13. Cynthia Nwadiora- Checking Fasjhion Box In A Formal Outfit
We already agree that every style has its unique appeal, and the same goes for this formal outfit. Ceec has just the outfit to let you know there is no reason you can’t look Haute in a formal or practical style.
There is no limit to how you can express yourself when it comes to fashion. Without having to say a word, you can let your outfit do all the talking. Celebrities are doing quite an amazing job when it comes to setting trends, and this week features other exotic styles to get you updated.
Read more on celebsthatrock: