We must admit getting into trend is becoming more interesting every day and all you really need is an inspirational outfit. In the last episode of celebsthatrock we talked about how to be creative with a certain outfit that is in trend and this week, we have just the perfect outfits to illustrate that.
Every style has its own reason for standing out and there is nothing as interesting as a stylish outfit that never goes out of trend.
When it comes to fashion, celebrities and fashion influencers are often seen repping the trends. Every celebrity and fashion influencer has their own personal style and ways of making a statement tend to differ as well.
Table of Contents
- 1. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Fashionable
- 2. Alex Asogwa- Casual in Denim
- 3. Adeola Adeyemi- Serving Haute Look In Blue
- 4. Waje- Keeping It Glamorous For The Weekend
- 5. Serwaa Amihere- Looking Gorgeous In Red
- 6. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Cool And Casual
- 7. Christiana Kayode- Combining Beauty Plus Class
- 8. Ka3na- Simple And Sassy Can’t Go Wrong
- 9. Nancy Isime- Looking Stunning As Always
- 10. Keyshia Ka’oir Davis- Stylish And Effortless
- 11. Powede Eniola Awujo- Colouful And Classy
- 12. Stephanie Coker- Haute And Classy In Red
- 13. Nana Adjoa Walker- Casual Can Never Go Wrong
- 14. Sarlea Mah- Serving Fashionable Styles For The Gram
- 15. Sino Booi- Looking Gorgeous In White
- 16. Julitha Kabete- Setting Trend In Chic Outfit
Surprisingly, replicating trendy outfits are not as difficult as they sound since all you need are best-dressed celebrities to inspire you. So, here are some of the most fashionable outfits on Instagram last week.
1. Blue Mbombo- Keeping It Fashionable
- Outfit: @teestylish_sa
Blue Mbombo is well known for her combination of stylish outfits and this is no exception. She keeps it classy and simple as always.
2. Alex Asogwa- Casual in Denim
- Outfit: @razorsharpng
- Hair: @patricksbeautyzone
Denim happens to be one of the most common styles, jeans especially. This is one of the trendiest ways to rock a jeans, you can go with, crop tops have a way of making outfits look casual but classy.
3. Adeola Adeyemi- Serving Haute Look In Blue
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
- Makeup: @bibyonce
- Styling: @flostyling
- Hair: @veelocks
- Hair styling: @touchofibee
Diiadem is not one to leave any stone unturned when it comes to looking gorgeous. Blue might be taking the position as the fashion colour for this week as this is looking really beautiful.
4. Waje- Keeping It Glamorous For The Weekend
Stunning is the word that comes to mind when looking at this outfit above. Waje is looking really beautiful and the outfit is one that gets you the centre of attention at an event.
5. Serwaa Amihere- Looking Gorgeous In Red
- Dress: @yartelgh
- Makeup: @kukiethemakeupgirl
- Bag sourced by: @soshez_fashion
Red is one of those fashionable colours you can’t say no to however not everyone can make it look astonishing. But Serwaa Amihere is the exception this week, she looks really fascinating in that red gown.
6. Lillian Afegbai- Keeping It Cool And Casual
- Dress: @slayscatter
Another celebrity that is well known for impeccable taste in styles is Lillian Afe, she keeps it casual but classy this time.
7. Christiana Kayode- Combining Beauty Plus Class
- Dress: @veekeejames_official
- Styled by: @veekee_james
- Makeup: @ariyike_mua
- Clutch: @luxe_xtra
- Hair: @hair_byjennysglow
- Hairstylist: @dharmsung
Dramatic outfits are setting trends this year and one way to hop on that trend is to find inspiration. Hence, we are sure this is one outfit we won’t forget in a hurry.
8. Ka3na- Simple And Sassy Can’t Go Wrong
- Skin glow: @jennysglownigeria
- Styling: @tiannahsplacempire
Another convenient outfit that is in trend and worth replicating is the stunning gown Ka3na is rocking. You should definitely add it to your fashionable outfits list.
9. Nancy Isime- Looking Stunning As Always
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Dress: @xtrabrideslagos
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
- Beads: @famen_wini
There is no way you can find a style from Nancy Isime boring. She is well known as the fashion diva always and she leaves no stone unturned this time either.
10. Keyshia Ka’oir Davis- Stylish And Effortless
This is simply stunning and fit for practically any event. Might seem casual but it’s that kind of outfit that sets trend.
11. Powede Eniola Awujo- Colouful And Classy
- Two piece: @lilianandr3w
A jumpsuit is always going to be in trend and there are lots of stylish ways you can rock this outfit. If you are looking for a simple way to rock a jumpsuit then here is one worth replicating.
12. Stephanie Coker- Haute And Classy In Red
- Dress: @oliviaarukwe x @ann.usman
- Hair: @mobeautybar
- Makeup: @vins_signature
Stephanie Coker is another celebrity we can’t help but give kudos to when it comes to replicating exciting and simple outfits. This is a really cool style for any kind of elaborate event.
13. Nana Adjoa Walker- Casual Can Never Go Wrong
- Outfit @montclair_kollections
Nana Adjoa WAlker is up to some glam for this week and it’s one look we can’t help but love. This outfit screams classy and simple.
14. Sarlea Mah- Serving Fashionable Styles For The Gram
- Outfit: @shopsarleamah
Here is another classy outfit every lady should have in their wardrobe.
15. Sino Booi- Looking Gorgeous In White
- Tights & top : @preshglam_boutique_sa
White is another fashion colour we can’t get tired of. Sino all-white look is sure going to be setting trends.
16. Julitha Kabete- Setting Trend In Chic Outfit
One of the ways to create an effortless look is to go with something casual and in this outfit, the sneakers are doing magic. The chic blazer makes the outfit even more glamorous.
You don’t have to wait to scan the red carpet for fashionable outfits these days as celebrities and fashion influencers now serve us hot looks every day. Creating daring and enviable style seem to come with lot’s of expectations, hence celebrities make sure they don’t disappoint. So, if you are looking to set a trend this week, the above are some of the best styles to inspire you.
Read more on celebsthatrock: