What is your definition of unique when it comes to fashion? Not every celebrity and fashion influencer can pull off a casual outfit effortlessly while some celebrities can make every outfit look like an event outfit. We are going to say unique in fashion these days is an outfit that stands out and honestly, lots of styles are taking that name now.
Celebrities and fashion influencers with good taste in styles have a way of showing us the exact definition of a unique outfit and this week on Celebsthatrock, we are all about unique outfits, from elegant gowns to the most covetable styles.
So, to find out which celebrity has the eye from fashion without having to comb all of Instagram, we have compiled 16 of your favourite celebrities to inspire your outfits this week.
Table of Contents
- 1. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Classy In White
- 2. Alex Unusual- Keeping It Cool And Elegant
- 3. Mihlali Ndamase- Keeping It Less Dramatic But Fun
- 4. Blue Mbombo- Haute And Casual
- 5. Buhle Samuels- Making Fashion Statement In Red
- 6. Ini Edo- Slaying In Flower Pattern Outfit
- 7. Mercy Eke- Setting A Weekend Vibe Look In Black
- 8. Julitha Kabete- Looking Magnificient As Always
- 9. Belinda Effah- Simple But Party Worthy
- 10. Bettinah Tianah- Looking Sleek In Purple
- 11. Nancy Isime- A Fashion Look For All Occasion
- 12. Nengi Hampson- Serving It Hot For The Weekend
- 13. Adeola Adeyemi- Looking Adorable As Always
- 14. Bukunmi Adeaga- Serving Hot And Sassy Look
- 15. Rita Dominic- Red Is The New Sexy Colour
- 16. Chilla Macame- Looking Cool In Green
1. Hamisa Mobetto- Looking Classy In White
- Dressed by – @mobettostyles
We all love white and it has an interesting way of standing out when it comes to fashionable outfits. Hamisa Mobetto is one fashion enthusiast we always watch out for and as always, she looks simply stunning.
2. Alex Unusual- Keeping It Cool And Elegant
- Outfit by: @afrikayla
Alex has never been one to disappoint us no matter how casual the outfit is. This is one elegant fashion piece we would love to see more of. She looks really gorgeous in it as well.
3. Mihlali Ndamase- Keeping It Less Dramatic But Fun
- Dress: @keys_fashion
It’s really hard not to love this really classy outfit. She looks really great in it and that pose will be added to the list of the best 2021 ways to take stunning pictures.
4. Blue Mbombo- Haute And Casual
This is really cute and should be in every lady’s wardrobe. It’s just the kind of outfit you want to replicate on a date night out.
5. Buhle Samuels- Making Fashion Statement In Red
- Fit: @slay_tique
One of the ways you can keep an outfit fun is going with a color that is bold and compliments your skin tone at the same time. Buhle Samuels is surely rocking this gracefully.
6. Ini Edo- Slaying In Flower Pattern Outfit
- Outfit @poshedupbyeb
Here is an outfit that helps you keep things simple on days you need to step out really quickly without looking overly dramatic.
7. Mercy Eke- Setting A Weekend Vibe Look In Black
- Styling: @mz_florashaw
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld using @classicmakeupusa highlighter palette
- Outfit: @trendvilla
Mercy Eke is another celebrity we can’t help but love hr really classy taste in styles. This is simple but stunning.
8. Julitha Kabete- Looking Magnificient As Always
- Styled by: @mac_couture
Wow! Yeah, that’s the first word that comes to mind looking at this stunning fashion piece. Julitha Kabete makes it look even more astonishing and it’s one red carpet-worthy look.
9. Belinda Effah- Simple But Party Worthy
if you are up for some simple but exciting outfit then here is one you should be replicating.
10. Bettinah Tianah- Looking Sleek In Purple
The purple and blue mix is sounding a lot interesting now after looking at this combination from Bettinah. She really does wear it well.
11. Nancy Isime- A Fashion Look For All Occasion
- Styled by: @medlinboss
- Dress: @ericamoorebrand
- Makeup: @bimpeonakoya
Nancy Isimie is a fashion diva that has been captivating our attention with unique styles recently. She is sure setting Instagram on fire with these elegant and fancy outfits.
12. Nengi Hampson- Serving It Hot For The Weekend
- Stylist: @yolandaokereke
- Outfit: @xtrabrideslagos
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
- Hairstylist: @hairfromus
- Makeup: @glittersandglossstudio
Nengi is not one to leave any stone unturned when giving us a masterpiece and this is one mermaid outfit we will be talking about for a long while.
13. Adeola Adeyemi- Looking Adorable As Always
- Designer skin – @hushd.ng
- Styling – @flostyling
- Makeup – @kim_beautystudio
- Dress – @ohpolly
It’s hard not to have Diiadem on the list of celebsthatrock every week as there is always a unique outfit to be served from her every week.
14. Bukunmi Adeaga- Serving Hot And Sassy Look
- Dress: @accostcollection
- Makeup: @atikemakeovers
- Hairstylist: @toluwanihair
- Accessories: @urezkulture
- Set up: @dexterityplus01
First, we say happy belated birthday to Kie-Kie and then we compliment how this astonishing outfit looks on her. She looks stunning and it’s definitely worth setting a fashion trend.
15. Rita Dominic- Red Is The New Sexy Colour
Rita Dominic has always been one to keep things exotic and gorgeous so this is no surprise but it’s actually a trend-setting style.
16. Chilla Macame- Looking Cool In Green
All you need is confidence and you are good to go. This is one gorgeous outfit and it definitely looks comfortable which is something we all love.
There is always something new every week when it comes to fashion and the key to this is to be simply creative and learn to have some fun no matter the design you are going for. Celebrity and fashion influencer choices and tastes in styles really do have an impact on us. When we talk about fashion, celebrities have a way of influencing what stays in trend and how long it gets to stay.
Read more on CelebsThatRock: