Occasion matters when you are choosing an outfit and last week, there was so many award and weddings to attend so as expected, celebrities and fashion influencers step out in a variety of fashion-forward looks. Looking runway-worthy is the fashion norm these days and we can’t help but admire how celebrities and fashion influencers have made this effortless.
The impression celebrities and fashion influencers have on fashion are undeniable and we can’t help but look forward to finding a style worth replicating every week. A style does not have to be dramatic to be stylish and not to forget it’s all about looking confident and when it comes to event worthy styles, you need all the inner confidence boost to stand out.
The season is just around the corner which means lot’s of party styles to choose from are going to come in handy. We have compiled some amazing outfits that are sure to get jaws dropping and also a peek at what your favourite celebrities show up with to the SA 2020 style award.
Table of Contents
- 1. Empress Njamah Sets A Modern Wedding Trend
- 2. Ini Edo Keeps It Hot And Dashing As Always
- 3. Mimi Yina Makes Pink Stand Out With This Stunning Gown
- 4. Chioma Goodhair Owambe Outfit Leaves No Stone Unturned
- 5. Angel Obasi Redefine Wrap Dress With This Stunning Style
- 6. Zynnell Zuh Keeps It Lit And Simple
- 7. Joselyn Dumas Sets An Enviable Style Trend In Black
- 8. Juliet Ibrahim Keep It Stylish And Trend Worth
- 10. Thameenah Saint Keeps It Dramatic And Fancy
- 11. Boity Thulo Rocks The Perfect Style For An Event
- 12. Tshepi Vundla Simple Flare Gown Can’t Go Wrong
- 14. Blue Mbombo Glamourous Look Is Jaw-Dropping
- 15. Mabel Makun Keeps It Polish And Sleek
- 16. Tansey Coetzee Nailed A Fringe Look
- 17. Ayanda Thabethe Keeps It Elegant And Edgy
1. Empress Njamah Sets A Modern Wedding Trend
If one word can describe this look then ”stunning” is what we will be going for. This is one outfit that is definitely going to get jaws dropping at any occasion and it’s flattering to one’s figure. Empress Njamah is an outstanding fashion icon and she has proven her taste in style to be exotic every time.
2. Ini Edo Keeps It Hot And Dashing As Always
In the world of fashion, Ini Edo is one of the actresses with impeccable taste in styles. This is an interesting piece that is going to be here for a very long while, it’s classy and worth replicating.
3. Mimi Yina Makes Pink Stand Out With This Stunning Gown
Mimi Yina look really beautiful and we can say is the designer herself has some nice perks to it. This is a perfect outfit for all kinds of red carpet events, it is an outfit that is going to be remembered as the best style for a very long while.
4. Chioma Goodhair Owambe Outfit Leaves No Stone Unturned
Chioma Goodhair is another fashion influencer we watch out for her styles. She has interesting taste in styles and this tends to stand out as well. This is the perfect owambe style to have your designer make for you as the season comes to a wrap in a couple of weeks and there are so many events to attend.
5. Angel Obasi Redefine Wrap Dress With This Stunning Style
A wrap dress is one of the gorgeous styles every lady owns in her closet and the beautiful fashion influencer has added something more interesting to it. Angel Obasi is looking fancy and beautiful in this elegant wrap dress and if you are bored of the usual wrap dresses, this is worth trying.
6. Zynnell Zuh Keeps It Lit And Simple
One of the ways to keep it simple is with a gown, this makes you comfortable and hit the dance floor later in style. Zynnell Zuh keeps it simple but astonishing.
7. Joselyn Dumas Sets An Enviable Style Trend In Black
Joselyn Dumas is one to always set an enviable personal style trend and the ability to make any colour look fabulous is something you can watch out for. She keeps it iconic and classy with black this time and we love it.
8. Juliet Ibrahim Keep It Stylish And Trend Worth
Ability to look dashing in any chosen outfit is called talent in itself and Juliet Ibrahim is an actress with the ability to look dashing even in casual outfits. This is a style with replicating and with weddings always being around the corner, you are sure to find outfit handy.
9. Cynthia Nwadiora Keeps It Wedding Worth And Sexy
Cynthia Nwadiora needs no introduction when it comes to outstanding outfits, she has always kept her styles fashionable and sexy is just the perfect word for this outfit.
10. Thameenah Saint Keeps It Dramatic And Fancy
When denim blue is the theme for the event then this is the astonishing outfit you would want to be caught rocking. Thameenah Saint is a fashion influencer and her styles are easy to replicate.
11. Boity Thulo Rocks The Perfect Style For An Event
Boity Thulo has just the perfect outfit if you want to stand out while looking like the fashion diva you are.
12. Tshepi Vundla Simple Flare Gown Can’t Go Wrong
There are definitely days you want to keep it cool and simple and on those days, above is just the style you want to in.
13. Shudufhadzo Musiḓa Sets Blue As The New Fashion Color
If blue is your favourite colour then we can assure you this is one style you should have in your closet.
14. Blue Mbombo Glamourous Look Is Jaw-Dropping
Blue Mbombo impeccable taste in styles is something that can’t help but be noticed, she stays in trend at all time. Above is a style you going to find yourself looking at again and again.
15. Mabel Makun Keeps It Polish And Sleek
Being a fashion queen is something that comes naturally to most African celebrities and this is obvious from the way Mabel Makun look all sleek and fabulous in a slit gown. If you are into slits and sleek gowns then this is a style worth replicating.
16. Tansey Coetzee Nailed A Fringe Look
Details are very important when choosing an outfit, from the cut to the material and the look you are aiming for. If you love fringes and how interesting it can be then this trend-setting fringe style on Tansey Coetzee is what you should have designed.
17. Ayanda Thabethe Keeps It Elegant And Edgy
Wow! yes that’s our thought exactly. Ayanda Thabethe always has the most stylish outfit for you to design and love. This is a trendsetting outfit that will be around for a while, and this might look effortless, but we sure don’t come across something as beautiful as this every day.
Celebrities and fashion influencer continue to prove that styles are part of everyday activity, from casual nightwear to gym outfit and as the year gets wrapped up, event outfit becomes the trendiest outfit to watch out for. Celebrities and fashion influencer were fashionable occupied last week, especially in South Africa as most of them show up in impeccable styles to the SA style award and above are some of these celebrities that nailed the look.
Read more on celebsthatrock: