Fashion is not just about looking good but also a way to make a statement, the recent pandemic outbreak has been trying for lot’s of countries and we continuously preach the gospel of safety and recently Nigerians have flooded the street demanding the complete shutdown of an unruly unit that has always been a sustained threat to their lives. We implore everyone to stay safe as we peacefully continue to protest for the end of bad governance, #ENDSARS, and an end to police brutality.
A lot of times celebrities and fashion influencers promote a style trend and these are styles you are going to love to replicate and we must say they have influenced a lot’s of style trends and this week on CelebsThatRock, we have the list of your favorite celebrities and fashion influencers with impeccable taste in styles.
Celebrities influence fashion by wearing what they deem fashionable and trendsetting at that time and most have gone ahead to create a personal enviable style and while some are known to having a better knowledge of fashion than other celebrities hence when looking for a style guide, all you need are the celebrity-approved ways.
Table of Contents
- Celeb Approved Ways To Up Your Style Game
- 1. Chic Ama Stunning Outfit Leaves No Stone Unturned
- 2. Boity Thulo Keeps It Sexy And Classy
- 3. Toke Makinwa Rocks An Exceptional Blue Tone Trend
- 4. Serwa Amihere Sets A Classy Formal Outfit Trend
- 5. Cynthia Nwadiora Playsuit Can Never Go Wrong
- 6. Thando Thabethe Red Blazer Outfit Is Astonishing
- 7. Bonang Matheba Go For Bold And Sassy
- 8. Joselyn Dumas Keep It Casual Bun Fancy
- 9. Nicole Williams Keep It Sassy In Two Piece Shorts And Top
- 10. Olivia Culpo Stylish Outfit Keeps Drama Out
- 11. Symply Tacha Street Style Look Is Just The Perfect Party Look
- 12. Sarah Langa Sets A Fashion Statement
- 13. Marii Pazz Slays In Stunning Red
- 14. Bettinah Tianah Rocks The Perfect Event Look
- 15. Alex Unusual Perfect Style For A Calm Personality
- 16. Natasha Joubert Look Fascinating In Emerald Green
- 17. Venita Apofure Blue Gown Is Sure Pulling The Attention
- 18. Melody Molale Keep The Weekend Vibe Lit
- 19. Mary Orton Rocks Neutral Tones With Ease
- 20. Thameenah Saint Keeps It Reserved And Fun With Pants
Fashion is not limited to the outfit alone but extends to the makeup, shoes, and not to leave out accessories and fashion icons and celebrities have numerous ways of influencing fashion.
There are lot’s of ways fashion can be influenced and one of them is social media, there are so many outfits and styling online to guide you when it comes to the choice of outfit, and the person wearing a certain kind of design or style influence your decision to reciprocate even more which is why we have compiled a list of your favorite celebrities with some amazing styles to influence your next style.
Celeb Approved Ways To Up Your Style Game
There is nothing that beats an interesting style that stands out and wearing whatever is in style at the time is pretty exciting and it seems the fastest way to get an inkling of this styles is from celebrities hence we have compiled some of the trendiest styles from last week which are sure to up your fashion game.
1. Chic Ama Stunning Outfit Leaves No Stone Unturned
Chic Ama is a fashionista with impeccable taste in styles and she definitely needs no introduction. She is one fashion influencer you should ensure to follow on Instagram, her styles are classy and simple enough to be replicated and all you need is show the style to your designer and just like every of her style, this is another enviable style you should have in your closet.
2. Boity Thulo Keeps It Sexy And Classy
Boity Thulo astonishing has our jaws dropping in awe at how really stunning and sexy it is if you are on the look for a classy and fancy style then look no further as this is one style that is sure going to up your fashion game. This can be styled whichever way suit you to make it even more interesting.
3. Toke Makinwa Rocks An Exceptional Blue Tone Trend
Toke Makinwa is what can only be described as a fashion diva of all time, she has just the perfect outfit for all season and occasion, she ensures it stays classy and interesting. Here is a simple shirt dress with a yellow waist styling to make all the difference and set it apart from casual shirt dresses, this is one style we expect to see more of.
4. Serwa Amihere Sets A Classy Formal Outfit Trend
A work outfit is very important no matter where you work and as an AOP, there is nothing more fascinating than having a personal enviable style and this can be seen time and time again from Serwa Amihere, she has always kept it classy and formal and as always we love her styles.
5. Cynthia Nwadiora Playsuit Can Never Go Wrong
Cynthia Nwadiora’s playsuit is setting more than a new trend as they are simply gorgeous and the addition of a tie makes it look even more exceptional.
6. Thando Thabethe Red Blazer Outfit Is Astonishing
Thando Thabethe is definitely making an impeccable fashion statement and red look great on her and that beautiful smile on her face sealed the whole celebrity-approved look even more.
7. Bonang Matheba Go For Bold And Sassy
Bold and sassy is a rare combination however Bonang Mathea is going all-in for a full house look and this is one style that leaves more to one’s imagination.
8. Joselyn Dumas Keep It Casual Bun Fancy
A skirt could really be an amazing outfit if styled correctly and Joselyn Dumas proved that to be true with her simple flower printed skirt, this is simple but stylish and definitely with falling in love with.
9. Nicole Williams Keep It Sassy In Two Piece Shorts And Top
Nicole Williams has just the right style combination for you, she keeps it light and fancy at all time, here is a simple elegant style you can rock for all kinds of occasion and feel really comfortable with it.
10. Olivia Culpo Stylish Outfit Keeps Drama Out
Olivia Culpo’s style for the week is all about keeping it simple and stylish and this is simply lovely.
11. Symply Tacha Street Style Look Is Just The Perfect Party Look
Simply Tacha is the ideal fashion celebrity to check out for when it comes to outstanding cloth that is effortless, her styles are casual most of the time but you are sure going to find them interesting and convenient for any event.
12. Sarah Langa Sets A Fashion Statement
Sarah Langa style combination is one that is going to be in trend for a very long time, this is an outfit to rock if you are looking to make a statement but do not want to appear too fancy or elaborate.
13. Marii Pazz Slays In Stunning Red
If you love red then you are sure to give this stylish look a thumbs up. Marii Pazz is one fashion icon with an impressive taste in styles, she usually goes for sexy and bold, and above is just the perfect definition of classy and sexy.
14. Bettinah Tianah Rocks The Perfect Event Look
Turning heads at an event is one of the beauties of wearing a fashionable piece that Bettinah Tianah depicts perfectly with this outfit, this is sure going to show how confidence and effortless you consider fashion to be.
15. Alex Unusual Perfect Style For A Calm Personality
An outfit has a lot of influence on one’s mood and we are sure this elegant style from Alex Unusual is all about keeping calm while you turn heads.
16. Natasha Joubert Look Fascinating In Emerald Green
Natasha Joubert has convinced us that emerald green count is an outstanding color, this is a really gorgeous outfit, and the smile compliments the outfit even more and it is one style that will be around for a while.
17. Venita Apofure Blue Gown Is Sure Pulling The Attention
The beautiful smile is just all you need to compliment this exotic outfit and we must admit she did justice to the overall look. Venita Akpofure or veezeebaybeh as she is well known has her fashion A-game on and we look forward to more astonishing styles.
18. Melody Molale Keep The Weekend Vibe Lit
Nothing as exciting as getting the right outfit to pull off the weekend in a fashionable way and we have just the right style for you to get the weekend grooving and not to forget, pink is a color that looks great on any skin tone.
19. Mary Orton Rocks Neutral Tones With Ease
Mary Orton’s definition of neutral seems to be about keeping it calm but beautiful and this is an exciting look for any kind of event.
20. Thameenah Saint Keeps It Reserved And Fun With Pants
Thameenah Sain is an interesting fashion influencer to take note of, she has an enviable fashion style and has not only to maintain it but there is always something worth creating a trend with when it comes to her combinations. This is a simple work outfit anyone can rock and it’s quite effortless but sure to pull the crowd.
Every celebrity and influencer have their own ideal way of looking stunning and while some enjoy keeping it casual but fancy, some go for hot and bold and we must admit, each style has it’s own days and mood, there are days you want to keep it as comfy as possible and on days you want to keep it classy and all you have to do to finish off the look is accessories and not to forget the smile and confidence.
Pairing is an important aspect of styles however fashion influencers and celebrities make this easy as they have the perfect combinations to inspire you.
Read more style tips and Celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E32: 16 Mini Dresses To Slay With All Year Long
- 13 Fashion And Styling Tips to Look Expensive on A Low Budget
- CelebsThatRock E31: 15 Elegant Jumpsuit Styles To Inspire You
- CelebsThatRock E29: 15 Ways To Rock Black Or White Without Being Cliche
- CelebsThatRock E28: 17 Outfit Ideas For Extra Weekend Hangs
- CelebsThatRock E23: 20 Ideas to Elevate Your Look This Week
- CelebsThatRock E22: 13 Stylish Ways To Dress Up For Cocktail