The world of fashion is quite an exciting one and this week on celebsthatrock, we have styles that are going to make it even more fascinating. Versatile and basic outfits happen to be what come together to give you practical outfits and as the holiday draws near, you will need this outfit in your wardrobe.
Practical outfits are not limited, it cuts across everything basic you can wear to elaborate events or something simple and casual like a dinner date. Also, this is why there are influencers and celebrities to inspire you.
Another reason to take a peek inside celebrities’ wardrobes is a chance to renew your taste in fashion and get up to date with the latest styles. So, below are practical outfits to get you started.
Table of Contents
- 1. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Sleek In Neutral Colour
- 2. Lori Harvey- Perfect Formal Event Outfit
- 3. Nancy Isime- Classy All Occasion Ankara Style
- 4. Christiana Kayode- Elegant Yet Practical
- 5. Osas Ighodaro- Perfect Gown For Holiday Events
- 6. Mercy Eke- Rocking Glamour In Colour
- 7. Alicia Keys- Checking All The Glitter Box
- 8. Cynthia Nwadiora- Exquisite Look You Can’t Ignore
- 9. Mimi Onalaja- Looking Great In Gold Yellow
- 10. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Cool And Stylish Look
- 11. Ariyike Dimple- Rocking A Stunning Ankara Style
- 12. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Trendy Owanbe Vibe
- 13. Lily Afe- Making Statements With Fringe Style
1. Toke Makinwa- Keeping It Sleek In Neutral Colour
Toke Makinwa is not just known for practical outfits but event-worthy ones too. This is the ideal style for days you need to keep it neutral but fancy too. The whole combination is indeed classy and fashionable.
2. Lori Harvey- Perfect Formal Event Outfit
Lori Harvey keeps it formal but interesting too. Here is something you need to add to your wardrobe. This combination works for occasions and it can be a great work outfit too.
3. Nancy Isime- Classy All Occasion Ankara Style
We all agree Nancy Isime is a celebrity who knows how to make every outfit work. This Ankara style is not just stylish but practical as well. It can serve as an event outfit or a Friday at the office style.
4. Christiana Kayode- Elegant Yet Practical
- Body shaper: @berbiebeauty_
- Skin: @beautifulbody.ng
- Earrings: @portableaccessoriess
- Shoes: @newbottega 😍
Berbiedoll sure knows how to serve a hot look without making it look too much or less either. This outfit sure strikes a balance between practical and sassy.
5. Osas Ighodaro- Perfect Gown For Holiday Events
- Dress: @thestudiobysbym
- Makeup: @blendmakeoverr
- Hair: @ivys_place_
Since the holiday is around the corner then it’s enough reason to watch out for outfits that grab attention like this one above. Here is one outfit that works for all occasions.
6. Mercy Eke- Rocking Glamour In Colour
- Styled by: @mz_florashaw
- Mua: @daniellesbeautyworld
- Hair: @luciousvirginhair
- Styling: @hairbyniyi
Mercy Eke is another celebrity who doesn’t have a dull moment when it comes to serving hot looks. This should change how you pair your red pants.
7. Alicia Keys- Checking All The Glitter Box
Alicia Keys is up for checking the fashion boxes last week and we must admit it’s an iconic look. The glitters make it look even more adorable. It’s pretty bold and fancy too.
8. Cynthia Nwadiora- Exquisite Look You Can’t Ignore
Here is another bold look you should think about replicating. This outfit is not just gorgeous but sets some unwavering fashion standards as well.
9. Mimi Onalaja- Looking Great In Gold Yellow
- Dress: @thevine.apparels
Mimi Onalaja is another fashionable celebrity who has to continue to keep the fashion A-game in check and she is well known for practical outfits too.
10. Thando Thabethe- Keeping It Cool And Stylish Look
- Dress: @advicebykgosilesego @imprint_za
- Makeup: @dreythemakeupartist
Hard not to love a long flowy gown like this one. This is another style that needs to be in your wardrobe on these days you want to combine sassy with fancy.
11. Ariyike Dimple- Rocking A Stunning Ankara Style
- Skirt set: @lamideofficial
- Make up: @olawande_mua
Ariyike Dimple has the latest Ankara style for you. Ankara styles will always be in trend and to have you setting trends here is an exquisite Ankara style to inspire you.
12. Adeola Adeyemi- Setting Trendy Owanbe Vibe
- Makeup: @kim_beautystudio
- Designer skin: @hushd.ng
Diiadem is another celebrity with impeccable taste in styles. She keeps it classy and sassy at the same time. So, if you even need something to inspire your sassy taste in fashion, she is one to take a peek at.
13. Lily Afe- Making Statements With Fringe Style
Lily Afe leaves no stone unturned with this statement-worthy style. This is another style that is sure to change your views on fringes. It’s an outfit that works for all cocktails and events.
Making fashion statements is not as complicated as it sounds, it has to do with finding a style that inspires you. Practical styles have a lot to do with essential outfits that can come in handy on all occasions so don’t hesitate to bring your fashion foot forward when choosing one that inspires you from the list above.
Read more on celebsthatrock:
- CelebsThatRock E89: 16 Styles To Kickstart The Holidays
- CelebsThatRock E29: 15 Ways To Rock Black Or White Without Being Cliche
- CelebsThatRock E37: 13 Certified Ways to Rock A Blazer Dress
- CelebsThatRock E87: 15 All-Time Classic Looks From Last Week
- CelebsThatRock E85: 11 Exquisite Outfits Celebrities Served Last Week